Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 pm
Tomoyo growled; she had had enough of standing on the sidelines. Her arms hulked as she ripped through the cage doors, arms and hands bleeding. She ignored that, unlocking Blanche's cage before rushing at the tiger hybrid. Two Erasers grabbed her and pulled her back, holding and nearly breaking her arms. She snarled. "Haven't you had enough of this?!?" She asked Dawn as she crashed into Collin instead. Dawn laughed coldly, putting a hand on Collin's neck. "No, dearie, this is just the beginning.. You and your friends are going to die. I'll start with hero here." She said, beginning to squeeze down on his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:03 pm
I hear you whisper love me, love me... User Image

It didn't take her long to relize what was going on. She sunk to her knees and bowed on her side submissively. "Please don't hurt him...please..." That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm
Tomoyo squirmed, only to have a gun put to her head by one of the Erasers. In a second, the Erasers were on their sides, Blanche standing over him as she scooped up the gun. "These things are bad.. But they're as fun as hell to use, I can see." She pointed the gun at Dawn. "Kill him and I shoot." She said morosely. A faint laugh escaped the tigress's lips as she moved the boy in front of her. "You wouldn't." "Try me, b***h!" She yelled, her hands shaking, motioning for Tomoyo and the other girl to attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Icarus couldn't see the motion, so she continued to whine, shivering with both fear and pain. "Please don't hurt him...please, please, please..." Her blind eyes overflowing with tears. That's all I ask for, love me, love me...

(( lol she's blind ))  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 pm
((lol, whoops! My bad!))
Tomoyo growled, turning into a wolf as she bit into Dawn's ankles. Dawn hissed, falling to the ground laughing. "You think you're going to be able to run, but you aren't!" She said. Turning human again, Tomoyo wiped the blood off of her fangs as she kicked Dawn in the head. "See you in hell." Blanche said. She turned to the others."Let's get the hell out of here." She said, grabbing Collin and Icaruses' hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Icarus couldn't move, her muscles frozen, the pain of her beating taking affect of her finally. Her head got dizzy and she coughed blood on the concrete floor. That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 pm
Blanche looked at Icarus as alarms sounded overhead. Tomoyo picked her up, making sure not to touch any injuries. "Let's go!" She yelled, running fast and looking for an exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:46 pm
She hung limply in her arms as her mind started to go black. That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 pm
"Sh'es out..." Tomoyo said frantically. Blanche looked at her, then ahead. "We'll help her after we're out. Make sure she still has a pulse." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 pm

She groaned and blood dripped out the side of her mouth. That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 pm
Tomoyo looked down at Icarus and whimpered. "C'mon, kid, stay with us, we're almost out.." She said, wiping the blood from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:05 pm
She mumbled quietly to herself and tried to stay awake. Her wings creaked and scraped against eachother, one broken. That's all I ask for, love me, love me...  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:09 pm
"That's it. We're going to get your wing fixed up, there's not much left." Tomoyo said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:13 pm
She coughed again and shut her eyes, drifting out again.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 pm
"Yo!" Blanche called. "Haul a**, I'm sure they set the hounds off on us already."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff