Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm
" Your Welcome smile " Kami says with a smile "oh and just so you know if you see me facing an animal and im talking to it plz don't intterupt me its entretaining to learn about what their lives are like and i keep record of it in this book " Points to the book in her hand " if you want me to i can show you what i have in here ? "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm
"Sure!" she said back to her five-year-old self  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm
" Awesome or was that a sarcastic sure?" Kami says as her twin sister macy walks in " Wow whose this uh ............... person? " Macy Asks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm
"Natalie." she said serious again  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:10 pm
Oh well Hi natalie im macy! Me and kami are twins and we " macy says while Kami starts to say "tend to finish each others sencentces.so do you want to look at my book? "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:16 pm
"Yep."  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 pm
"okay. Mostly the book is about different types of birds and squrrils and the occasinal wolf. But i really just want to get some stuff about polar bears "kami explains as she gives natalie her book. "My twin macy has one to but hers isn't as filled as mine." "YES IT IS" Macy yells from the background and kami rolls her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 pm
"Um... I cant... read." Natalie says embarrassed  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 am
"Well then ........ I'll read it to you, and in the proccess i will teach you how to read and " as kami finishes macy starts to say " WE will teach you how to read through this book kay" wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 am
"Thanks" Natalie said and smiled  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 am
" okay then Heres the first page it is about Red Cardnials they like it when humans give them bird seed and sometime the occasnonal fruit if ( if they are lucky ) i remember at Itex where they tried to give us bird seed it was kinda funny but anyway ." Kami says laughing at the end as Macy says " see the word Bird it is spelled B I R D can you make the letter B ?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm
Natalie glared at her "I can wright just not read."  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Helkaril watched this all with some interest, and a lot of distrust. So many new people were showing up now. And she knew the Eraser wouldn't be able to fly, which would be detrimental if they were to meet back with the rest of the old flock. It would be quite large soon.
Too large, she thought. Why must there be an Eraser? And what were these new girls? Avians? More Erasers? Were any of them on their side, really? Or were they spies? She bit her lip, but did not interrupt. It wouldn't do to give away that she had her guard up, for they would slip up more easily if they were comfortable. She studied them carefully.
Each acted innocent, but of course a well-trained operative would do so no matter the circumstances. She breathed out slowly, not realizing she'd been holding her breath since the Eraser girl had morphed. This could get very interesting. Moving just the slightest bit, she loosened her blades in their sheaths. She was ready for a fight. There was never one far off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:25 pm
" Oh okay sorry" Macy replied hastily, Kami then says "Okay... see the letters B I R D? That spells BIRD" and the Macy asks "Helkaril why have you unseathed your sword? we aren't going to be fighting." as kami countinues "we don't fight unless you intimidate us but usually we aren't even Natalie didn't so... oh and if you were wondering...." kami finishes as Macy says " we are avion hybrids and we are twins just not identical but we tend to be able to read each others minds and we finish each otheres sentaces...."Kami then says " we also can see well in the dark can control water with our minds can talk to animals and can breath underwater..." The macy starts " so if you think we aren't trustworthy say it to our " then they both say at the same time " faces " now here is someone like i knew in Itex " also we might mutate into mind readers i think Kami already has " Macy states as a fact. "I pretty much knew what you were thinking the entire time and" Kami says as macy and her say at the same time " WE ARE NOT SPIES"

Kami
User Image

Macy
User Image

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:39 pm
Natalie was looking at the other freak girl. Natalie morphed back in Eraser form and growled.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff