Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:49 pm
"Yeah, I guess. By the way, better not let the chairman find out you injured that kid. Violence isn't aloud here......unfortunatly."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 pm
Thaks for the info.Bye the way whats youre name before i leave.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm
"Skye. Skye Kitsune."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 pm
Angel picked some clothes and tried them on. "Zack how does this look on me," she said smiling then turned her whole body around so he can get a better look. She giggled when he saw his eyes widened. "I'll take that as a yes." She skipped over to where a brush and mirror was and started combing her hair looking at Zack's reflection as he watched her. Heeheehee. I'm such a good actress. No one suspects a thing. "I'm going to go to my new dorm now." She turned around, walked towards Zack, and gave him a little peck on the cheek. "See you tomorrow Captain." She gave him a sweet smile. He turned bright red. She giggled again and walked away knowing that Zack was looking at her. Aww how gullible.

((Kishiko is sooo evil here MUWAHAHAHAHA!! >:}))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 pm
Nice name. See ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm
"See ya." Skye replied, closing her eyes as she leaned back, letting Pandora jump into her lap.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm
zack was blushing but he couldnt feel the sense that something was wrong something was very wrong he didnt want to think about it at the moment something felt trange tho he couldnt shake it angel she she looked pure but something told zack she wasnt but he didnt think of it much longer he started walking down stairs still holding his cheek where she kissed him at

( nice xD )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 pm
I knew i couldnt be on campus while classes were going on so i decided to hideout in the bathroom. An by chance i saw the same guy from earlier but he was alredy healed that was quick. He saw me and decked me onto the ground struggling to get up i punched him in his stomach.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Angel (or should I say Kishiko) went to the girl's bathroom and made sure no one was around. Hope Zack reads the love letter I sent him.

The letter read:
"Hi, umm..yea (giggles here ^-^ ). I umm.... (ok nervous here >.<) I just umm...wanted to know if...you...umm...wanted ...to ...go to...the late Halloween Dance this Friday. (blushes here .///.) It's really weird they didn't have time for a real dance on halloween so they pushed it to this friday (kinda laughs here ^.^ wink . So...umm....do you wanna go....with me...? (turns red here >///<).

XOXO
Angel ~~<3

I'm so good. She snapped her fingers and was immediately looking like her own self. Then she walked back to the basement.

((i'll be back in a few hours))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:41 pm
a member brought the letter to zack he read it and kinda blushed should i i mean she's cute and all but that feeling i got when she came near me and then there was the thing that im not even going that day because of work i guess im gonna have to say no kinda sucks zack then wrote a letter to her saying sorry i cant im not even going i hve to do work with the club and stuff i really truly am sorry maybe another time tho again im sorry he then got one of his informants to try to find angel to give herthe letter hethen sat on a sofa in the club

(kk)  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm
"You look smug." Skye commented as Kishiko/Angel walked into the basement. "What happened with that Chibi Cupcake guy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Kishiko looked confused. "What are you talking about?" Does she know of my plan? Only I and CiCi know...  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 am
"I don't what you are doing, but looks like you are trying to seriously confuse the Chibi Cupcakes leader."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 am
Suza walked out of class and into the Basement. She sat down on the sofa and looked at Kishiko too. "Anyways, I've got a plan in mind. Why dont we trick the Cupcakes into the Dining room. Someone will have to lead all of them into the Dining Room, someone kind and sweet yet in the DeathPenalty. And when they arrive into the room, the person leading them say they have to go to the toilet. Everyone will hide behind tables, holding food and food plates on the tables ready the be thrown. I guess its a trick." Suza explained.  

XStarlight_DustX

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games