Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 am
Lynx sat in front of the small fireplace thinking, he knew he had been spotted earlier by the river talking into the gateway to hell. "This could be a problem..." He said quietly as he stared into the flames watching as they danced. "She will not become a problem if you just stop thinking like a human." He snapped at his own statement. The whole house creaked as the wind blew hard against it, Lynx barely looked away from the flames of the fire and everytime he did all he saw were shadows. Lynx allowed himself to slowly drift into a slight trance like state for a good twenty minutes until he heard foot steps in the house and they were getting closer. He rose to his feet and turned to face the door waiting to see who was about to enter.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 am
Kaori stepped out of her shower reluctantly and dressed quickly and stepped back into the living room, prefering to air-dry her hair. Seeing Shen's door closed and Chiya still asleep, Kaori scribbled down a note and slipped silently outside, setting out in search of the person she saw by the river earlier.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:37 pm
Chiya's little ears perked and she opened an eye slightly. As soon as the door closed, she jumped up and padded over to the note. Her eyes scanned it and she mentally sighed. Shifting to human once more, she went to her bedroom and dug through the dresser. She stopped as her fingers brushed cold steel.
Araz.
She gently lifted the blade and examined it. It reflected beautifully as she turned it and it glowed ever so slightly.
"Ah, my sweet friend. I am sorry I left you at home. I shall need your assistance when the merman wakes, though. Once he is awake I will take him outside, and I do not know if I can protect us with just my hands."
The blade pulsed, as if it understood Chiya's every word.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 pm
Lynx stood still as the door seemed to be nudged, he was ready to take another soul if it came to that, again the door was nudged. With a raised eyebrow he watched as a third nudge opened the door and nobody was there and Lynx grunted spining back to the fire when a light tapping came through the door. His eye glanced over towards the noise to see a small dog edge it's way into the room nervously. The door seemed to close behind the dog and Lynx sat back on the floor, the dog slumped down beside him and closed it's eyes.

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image

Shen opened his eyes and blinked, the groggy feeling of waking causing him some confusion. He was surprised that he'd fallen asleep, while dry and on land nonetheless. The merman shrugged and winced at the painful stiffness in his shoulder. Why was it hurting? Oh right, he was on land and that meant bearing his own weight. How in the world did humans sleep with that? Shen shook his head before pushing himself up into a sitting position, the blanket still wrapped around his shoulders. The strands of hair that had fallen into his view tickled his face, telling him that they were dry. The merman pushed his hair away after getting tickled one too many times and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. He rather disliked this whole affair of walking, even if it was fascinating at the same time. Movement was just far too different on land. Still, Shen knew he'd have to walk if he wanted to get anywhere. He pushed himself into a standing position and simply remained still for a few moments, getting his bearings and balance before taking a few steps forward. The merman wandered to the door, opening it in the same way he had the one for the water room, before he exited the room. He was still pretty shaky while walking, but at least his balance was there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:04 pm
Kaori quickly made her way to the stream she had seen the guy at. The place held a heavy demonic aura, despite the time that had passed. Kaori followed the aura to an old broken down house. She stepped forward silently and, hearing a crackling as such of a fireplace, peered carefully around the corner. The guy sat in front of the fireplace with an old dog lying-though it looked more like passed out than sleeping-beside him.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:45 am
Lynx saw a shadow of movement out of the corner of his eye, he gave a quick sniff smelling the diffrent scents in the air. The smell of the fireplace and burning wood, the dog next to him, then there was the smell of the old house partially rotten and there it was the smell of another soul. Lynx strtched slightly and though carefully for a few seconds of what his next words would be. "Do you make a habit of spying on people or is it just me?" He asked out loud not turning from the fireplace and tossing another peice of splintered door into the fire. Lynx made no effort to get up and merely moved a hand to the dog beside him stroking it lightly and turned his head towards the door waiting for the other to enter.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:40 am
Kaori stepped fully into the doorway. "When someone with as heavy an aura as you comes to my town, I tend to be protective." she said, stepping into the house a small ways. "Especially when you're carrying around a soul if not more that surely doens't belong to you." she said, her voice turning menacing.

{{HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!! talk to yall after i stuffses myselves wit turkey!!! :3 ))

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:13 am
Lynx grinned and let a small sigh. "There are only three souls here, young one. Mine, yours and the dogs. If you are refering to the soul I was toying with by the river then... Well, it's no longer here." He continued to pet the dog beside him as if he hadn't a care in the world even with the girl standing in the room already knowing too much. "Besides even if the soul was still here, what was your plan to get it back? Ask nicely? Threaten me? Or perhaps you came here to join me?" He continued with a slightly mocking voice. Lynx slowly rose from his resting place by the fire and walked over to the girl keeping his hands behind his back clapsed together. Lynx stopped a few steps away from her with a pleasent smile on his face as he waited for the girl's response.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:41 am
Kaori's eyes widened with understanding and she took a step back. "You sick, caniving, son of a b***h!" she said, thinking of all the people in the town, unable to keep from wondering who. "My only intention was to see how long you were staying and if you were a threat. But I swear to God you keep this up and I will kick your a** so hard you won't wake up. This is my town, got it? And no stuck up pompous a** of a demon is gonna take it away."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 am
Lynx laughed as the girl retaliated and he leaned forward slightly looking her dead in the eyes. "Your town? I believe I was here first. Although you wouldn't have known that, would you? No, you're much too young for that." Lynx turned away from the girl and for a second considered letting her in on why he was there, but then that would spoil a perfectly good chance of a little game. "I don't believe I'll tell you why I'm back, atleast not yet anyway. How long I will stay is none of your concern all you need to know is, the more you interfere the more of this pathetic excuse of a town will suffer." Lynx slowly turned enough to look at the girl over his shoulder with a grin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 am
Chiya silently exited her room after dressing in a pair of tight jeans and a T-shirt. She grasped Araz's hilt in a comforting gesture and jerked her head up as she saw Shen. He was stumbling along, grasping at the wall for support. Chiya swiftly rushed to him and put an arm under his.
You should have called me, Shen. I would have come to help you.
Araz pulsed as its hilt lightly touched Shen's side. The enchanted sword seemed to react when around magical or unhuman beings.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image

Shen had unconsciously held the wall for support as he made his way out of his room, but he didn't consider it a bad thing. He knew that he'd have trouble with walking for at least a day or two, so it was no skin off his nose. The merman looked at Chiya when she spoke to him, recognizing most of her words. The tense was still a bit off, but that was okay. He was learning the language, so it would take some time.
"It is...okay." Shen replied, pausing to make sure he was using the correct words.
He glanced down at his side when something lightly bumped it, seeing a sword attached to Chiya's hip. The merman could sense some sort of magic coming from it, but didn't really think too hard on it. He was used to the presence of magical things, so it wasn't really that special to him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 pm
"Oh, ******** no." Kaori said, subconsciously placing a hand on a short sword at her belt. "See, that don't work. Either you get the hell out of my town, or I kill you. Yes, my town, obviously you left, ergo I don't give a rat's a** when you came. I've been protecting these people as long as I can remember, and you can bet your a** it's not gonna stop here. You think I'm the only ne?" Just wait and see." she said, turning to go. She stopped in the doorway. "And don't make the mistake of underestimating us." she said, walking out and making her way back to Chiya's house. She banged the door open and slammed it behind her. "We've got a situation!" she called out, fuming.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:36 am
Lynx's laughter could be heard down the entire street as the girl left the old house, the previously sleeping dog hadn't moved at all but had woken up and lifted it's head to look at Lynx. Lynx looked back at the dog with a smile. "Don't look at me like that. I was having a little fun with her." Lynx said innocently to the dog which seemed to nod and then go back to sleep. The demon walked into the shadows of the next room leaving the dog alone by the fire.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff