Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 pm
User Image
Hana flushed when he grabbed her. She kicked her leg up into his manhood. "Release me you womanizer!" she yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:08 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Fox Demon Kirara
"Of course they have to be protected, you perv. I don't wnat your slime near them." While Hana stuck him like a pincushion, Nike flipped forward, her nails elongated and she slashed at Brago's private parts.

Brago grabbed her wrist in return and flung her into Hana. "come on girls, the crowds dieing to see some of my techniques."

((testical based attacks? Really girls could you be even more obvious rolleyes ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm
((you started it, with your pervy attack))

"Ugh, I'm tired of this." She formed a ball of energy at her side and pushed. it flew across the space and knocked Brago on his rear, making him blackout for a second. She yelled up to the Piper. "Is that enough?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 pm
User Image
Hana was mad now. She didn't like being thrown around like a doll. After Nike tossed her energy ball at Brago, She jumped up and started scratching his face.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm
"Enough!" Brago said snapping back to life As he was hit with the attacks. Brago grabbed Hanas arm and bit it. Holding onto it with his teeth. "frath fif" he mumbled out as he unleashed a barrage of his flash fists onto her belly. His eyes glowed completely red now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm
The Piper chuckled. "It is enough. Sales skyrocket when the women fight."

Nike leapt from the arena and back onto the dias. She retrieved her coat and put it on. "Now. Tell me."

((I'm sleepy. Kick his a** Eevee. Later heart ))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 pm
User Image
Hana coughed up blood when he hit her stomach. "This just lost my interest." She said and she stopped moving and just let Brago hold her by her arm.

(( I'm being lazy))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 pm
Brago let go. "What are you doing? attack! "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:42 pm
User Image
"I give. I don't feel like fighting anymore." Hana told him. She had these moments, one blast of anger and then she stopped caring for awhile. She slumped to the ground when he let go of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 pm
"Dumbass, dont slump to the ground, it makes you look weak." He helped her up and put her arm around his shoulder.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image
"Who cares what they think." She said as he picked her up. "They can all go die and I still wont care about them."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 pm
"You dont care about anything." He shifted her onto his back. "Where is your home? I will bring you there."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:01 am
User Image
"I don't have a home, thats why I was sleeping on a roof earlier smart a**" She told him. "And I care about things. Just not alot of thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:07 am
"No home? hmm do you wish to move into my home? theres plenty of space."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 am
User Image
"whatever. its not like I have anywhere better to go." She told him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Besides, you can better womanize me from your house. You wont have to commute anywhere."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games