Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
What does your username stand for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burlesque Nightmare

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 pm
Impure Hearts - I'd been through a bad breakup, so I was crying. My imagination is never so great when I'm sad and Broken Hearts was taken, so Impure was next on my list.

Before, I was kkoollgirl, but that was because I was half asleep and couldn't think of anything.

I'm considering changing my username to something like Cookie Monster, but I think that's taken. rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 pm
Kurenai_Akari
User Image

Kurenai = 紅 ((Meaning "crimson" in Japanese. Also the name of a song from X Japan))

Akari = 明り ((Meaning "light" in Japanese. Also the name of my favorite character from the manga "Hikaru no Go"))

Suiseiseki says, "Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu yo!"

to tell the truth the japanese word for light isn't akari it's Hikari  

Janel_Skye

Friendly Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss Moll

Dangerous Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm
iMugen: Well, Mugen from the show Samurai Champloo. I loved the name and it's unisex. But the i, cause ipod. And add "i" to anything that's already taken and it makes it just that much cooler B3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 pm
The 'Cazzie' in my name stands for, my nickname. My real name is Cassie but in 6th grade, all my friends came up with Cazzie. Backward S's yes? Chikai, is the name of my favorite anime song from Higurashi No Naku Koro ni. In english it defines, 'oath'. So basically it's, "MY OATH"

Cazzie Chikai

Arashi Erina

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:12 pm
I'm stuck here, drowning forever...

Well, I looked on babynames.com to find a good username. This on means "Meadow from Ireland". But I think the website's wrong, I mean, doesn't Arashi mean "storm"?

Will you pull me up, or let me sink?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:33 pm
Well I started with maries11 which was my middle name, the first letter of my last name, and my favorite number, but it made me feel kind of...newbish. Cuz of the numbers and it wasn't capitalized -.-'
So I changed it to -The Dusk Sky-, cuz my favorite part of the day is dusk, when it's not quite nightime and the sky looks so pretty. the -'s are just there for decoration ^.^  

Swervey

Death At Will

5,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 pm
i just came with the isername because i wanted something cool and had meaning to it.

it's just plain and simple. DEATH WILL come AT any moment, anytime, and everywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:36 am
my user name was a mix name of..
paul AND liana
paul is my crush name and liana is my name
paul + liana = PAULIANA wink

heart heart heart  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:10 pm
Well, Twilight for the fact that it's probably my favorite time of day and because of the fact that Twilight Princess is one of my favorite video games. And I chose scribe because it's sort of a fancy word for a writer and because of the fact that I'm a history dork and it reminded me of ancient Egypt.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:12 pm
My username, ii-Kendragon-ii stands for my nickname.~

My basically brother's gave it to me. ((Why are they basically? Very long story...))~

Because I am very loud and at times mean they thought of my name Kendra.~

And dragons. ((Probably. I don't know what goes on in their minds...))~

And DRA is the last 3 letters of my name and the first 3 letters of dragon.~

So yep that's my nickname. KenDRAgon.~

Underground Rocksound

shedaisy1_purple

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm
shedaisy1_purple

shedaisy - my cats name
1 - there is only one of my cat, my baby biggrin
purple - I <3 the color purple!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:39 pm
Death At Will
i just came with the isername because i wanted something cool and had meaning to it.

it's just plain and simple. DEATH WILL come AT any moment, anytime, and everywhere.

LOL wen i first saw ur name i was like "WOW that's cool! she can kill herself with no hesitaion? AWSOMNESS." but then i read it and im lik "oh... HAHAHHA"  

ShannonOhNoes

ShannonOhNoes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 pm
well my user name is ShannonOhNoes as you can see, and well Shannon is my name (obviously) and the OhNoes part is because i regret making myself look so foolish most of the time. i thrive to make people laugh and be happy like most people, but half of the time i jsut make a fool of myself. so instead of people laughing with me, they laugh at me; of that's how i think in my persepctive. but my friends say they love me so i guess its not a problem...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm
Kit Kat for one of my favorite candy bars, and Purrpurr for cats!  

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 pm
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´*
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´¤ º° ¤

...I'm fascinated with Indian culture (my mom's side is Guyanese) so I looked up some hindi terms and found out the female counter of a Maharaja is a Maharani (great queen) call me self centered but I didn't think I would be sharing this with anyone >.<

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´*
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´¤ º° ¤

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out