Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm
"Skill..."
Zenjin used his power as a Nobody to summon lower leveled Nobodies. Out of the ground came Dusks.

((Dusk Nobody))
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm
Demitri appeares with the Nobodys that Zenjin summoned, He pulled his necklace off and formed it into his katana. "so what i miss?"  

shadowangeldude

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm
((ugh, i keep forgetting who summons what...x.x ))

"gyah! what the-?!" June stepped back a bit. the Nobodies' swaying motion was sickening. Her keychains jingled freely as she ran towards them to attack, only to find they quickly dodged the attack and reappeared behind her, smacking her in the back. she stumbled foreward towards Zenjin, glaring at him as she turned around to face them again. She dashed towards them once more, changing her target at the last moment, but both dodged it once again.

June looked at Demitri, her keyblade crossed over her body from her shoulder down. It gleamed. Her legs were spread in a fighting stance, which became when she turned around from the unexpected dodge. she glared at him for a second before attacking the nobodies once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm
As Scarlet saw the nobody Zenjin summoned she remember that before she was knocked out she was surroned by those nobody that she had summoned and aided her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 pm
((Lol its alright ^_^))

Zenjin saw Demetri "We're leaving. I'm leaving ot Twilight Town...im sure you know where that is. I'll explain whats going on later. Leave her to the Dusks." Zenjin said as he dissappeared in a grey light.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 pm
Scarlet put away the mirror and grabbed her bag as the train stopped at Twilight Town. Scarlet and Snyn stepped out of the train and she stood there not knowing where to go, but as she saw the buildings it began to looke familiar.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

shadowangeldude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Demitri smiled, "yes sir, but what bout scalet?" he asked following Zenjin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:10 pm
"She took the train" Zenjin said quickly before he fully dissappeared to Twilight Town.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Twilight town, she thought to herself, I...remember that.....
June dashed once more at a nobody, her blade crossed under her arm. When the nobody dodged, she swung her blade back through the creature, killing it. she quickly did the same to the other three, who weren't smart enough to catch on to her pattern. When she had them all, she ran behind Demitri and put him in a headlock.
"Explain. Now." she commanded, her blade to his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm
"Foolish girl" Demitri said a little annoyed. He did his flash step ability to escape her. "what do u want from me?"  

shadowangeldude

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm
Scarlet had her sword with her hidden in the coat she wore. She flung her bag over her shoulder and took two stepps away from the train as it took off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:18 pm
"I want an explanation for what i can't seem to remember fully"
she said, holding up the necklace she just pulled off of him in the air. the symbol dangling freely.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

shadowangeldude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Demitri shrugged. "who knows? maybe you shouldnt remember?" He said walking away  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:21 pm
Zenjin appeared in front of Scarlet as she began walking. "Come on...we need to get to the mansion..." He said as he walked in pain.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:21 pm
"How did you become a nobody." She demanded. She gripped the symbol itself tightly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games