Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:39 pm
{{CRAP! Mom just called. She's pulling a double tonight so she needs coffee and goodies STAT! Gotta go so would you please close this out. Hell, let me eat until I pass out in the chair! xd See you later hon!!!}}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:39 pm
*laughs* Well, I've picked up a few things over the years....cooking being one of them....but I don't want the hustle & bustle of working in a kitchen! xd So, how are you feeling? When's Black gonna let you outta here?

*After watching Icy eat all her gumbo, she takes the bowl away and notices that she looks sleepy.* I guess you're still recuperating, aren't you? smile Well, lay down and go to sleep, I'll clean up here. *As Icy lays down for a much needed nap, she puts the thermos and plastic container back in her bag, and starts preparing to leave*

EDITED  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:03 pm
*Walks in to the Clinic looking for Katana. Finds her, sneaks up behind her and covers her eyes. Leans in and whispers into her ear.* Guess who.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:09 pm
*smiles and leans back against Showcase* You know, I'm not really sure...can you give me a hint?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 pm
*Starts kissing her neck.* Is this…enough…of a…hint? *keeps kissing her.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm
*closes her eyes as shivers go down her body. Turning around to face Showcase, she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him.* Now, just where have you been hiding yourself? I missed you last night...*gives Showcase a pout.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
I know. We got a late tip about Icy Reign's attacker and I had to go on a stake out. *He grabs her by the waist and pulls her close and whispers to her.* Do you have any idea how hard it is to go on a stake out when all I can think about is the smell of your perfume? *kisses her neck and leans into her.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:23 pm
*Thrilled at having him back in her arms, at least for the moment, she hugs him tightly and smiles.* Hmm, no I have no idea.....how...hard is it...for you to be on a stake out? *She inhales the scent of him and kisses his neck in return.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:30 pm
*His hands start to run along the contours of her body and he wraps an arm around her waist pulling her into him tighter. He starts to breath heavier and kisses her, but then he notices Icy in her bed and loosens up his grip.* How is she doing? *He motions toward Icy with his head.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 pm
*she looks at him and smiles* She's going to be fine...I ended up having to give her a pint of blood, but the internal bleeding is stopped, and she's able to get up and around a bit now. Black has her on antibiotics, so she'll be here for a few more days I'm sure. I was just getting ready to leave and head back to MW when you got here. Shall we head back there, or do you have to leave? *she looks at Showcase, hoping he doesn't have to go back out on duty.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 pm
I can stay for a bit, but I'm going to have to work tonight again. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm
*leans in and whispers to him* Shall I give you a key?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:48 pm
*He raises his eyebrows and smirks.* Would you…like to give me a key?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:50 pm
*raises an eyebrow at him* That depends....do you WANT a key?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 pm
*He smiles at her and raises an eyebrow* I would be most honored if you entrusted me with a key my dear. I may be very late tonight, but if I did have "said" key, I would return to you and awaken you like this. *He reaches for her and grabs her by the waist pulling her close and kisses her passionately.* cool  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games