Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm
I knocked on the door even though no one would answer me. I entered and saw the almost angelic look of Scarlet, resting peacefully. I smiled and took a seat beside her.

"Good morning, Scarlet," I began. "Seems like this morning is calm and beautiful. It makes the battle yesterday seems non-existant. Funny, huh?" I looked at the decoration of the room.

"You seem to like wood stuff. Tell you what, I'll carve you an eagle as my thanks later," I said and I realized something. "Heh, you've saved me three times and I haven't even said thanks. That's really bad of me. But I won't say it unless you're awake so you better wake up. I wanna make that carving in front of you. It'll be boring if you don't watch me do it," I trailed off for a moment and I was brought to the voice in my head last night.

"Wanna know something? When I was drifting between wake and sleep, I heard this really deep voice and it asked me if I wanted you to live. I nodded and it told me that it was the spirit of the forest. Funny huh? I don't wanna believe it but I dunno. There seems to be much weird things in the world." Then there was silence.

Worry not child...

The voice of a female in my head. I turned to look for the source. "I'm dreaming," I sighed.

No you're not, silly boy, the voice giggled. I frowned.

She will wake up very soon. Our magic takes time to be active...she will wake up very. very soon...

"Wait! Who are you?" I asked as I stood. The voice giggled again.

The Forest Sprite...bye, and the voice left me but I was distracted by Scarlet showing signs of waking up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:28 pm
Scarlet slowly opened her eyes. The room was a bit blurry at first but then everything became clear. She moved her head slightly to the right to see Nick sitting down next to her bed. She felt a bit groggy and was thinking weather she should get up or not. Her emerald eyes were a bit glassy looking but she was fine. Although she did miss the beautiful garden that she was in. She then greeted Nick, "Hello..."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 pm
"Good morning," I said with a really, really big smile. "So, what were you doing being asleep so long? Everyone was worried you know," I said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:40 pm
She slowly sat down and as she did her long curls fell down on to her shoulders. She looked down at her hands and answered him, "I was dreaming about the garden...it was so beautiful...and my parents were there..." She gave a weak smile and a tear trickled down her cheek. In a way she didn't want to wake up from it.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm
"Did they say anything to you? You were with them for a while," I asked in a soft tone. "How were they?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 pm
She looked over at him her face serious, "I didn't want to leave the garden...but my parents were the ones i wanted to leave badly..." she looked over at the window and kept her gaze on it. What made her cry were the things her parents said...not only was that garden part of heaven, but it was also part of hell.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:07 pm
"It's okay now. You should come back. You have people who loves you here and they won't be happy if you had died," I said soothingly. The tears won't stop and I decided it was time for me to call her grandfather in.

"I'll get Alec and Suki now. They're dying to see you," I moved to the door to call Alec and Suki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm
The two walked in and greeted her. Alec sat on the bed beside her and embraced her. "It's ok...i understand...just don't think about what they said," he said trying to calm her. Suki nodded and rubbed her cheek against Scarlets. Scarlet then told them that she was ok and that she wanted to walk around the village.

Alec nodded and turned to Nick, "You think you can help her around?"

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 pm
"Oh, sure," I agreed with surprise that they wanted me to help her. So I went to her bedside and helped her up. Then Kani bounded into the room and nearly tackled me to the ground. I ruffled his fur and went to take Scarlet outside. It was a lovely morning indeed but the elves had taken damage from the fight the day before.

Three lives were lost while a few more were injured. Some houses were burned to dust and ashes spread everywhere. Yet, they all look at us with appraising looks but I felt like I was stabbed to the gut with guilt.

I replied their greetings as neutrally as possible but the sadness in my eyes never left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm
Scarlet looked around the village and greeted the villagers. "You know you shouldn't feel like it's your fault. It was mainly mine...they were seeking revenge because of me." She looked over to him and smiled hoping he would feel better.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm
"You are right but it was my idea. If I had come up with something better maybe no one would have gotten hurt, or died," I said sorrowful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm
"Well there obviously was no other way to have dealt with it. Honestly i think if we did something else the casualty would have been much worse. We all know that...that's why the villagers except you....normally you would be invisible to them..most humans are to elves." Scarlet looked over and saw some childeren palying around in a puddle of water that Scarlet left behind.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm
"I guess....I feel a bit better. Thanks," I said softly. They walked in silence till we reach the garden where we first met. I smiled at the memory but it seemed to be so long ago.

"It feels so long," I muttered, "but we only first met three days ago." I sat under a tree with Kani snuggling close to my side. "I feel like I'm living a new life now," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, thanks for saving all those times. I would have not be here if it wasn't for you," I look at her eyes and smiled. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm
Scarlet smiled back at him, "Your welcome...and thank you for helping me too." She sat in the middle of the garden and began humming softly as Suki came and sat down next to her. For now everthing was very peaceful.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm
"Hey Scarlet," I broke the peace, "I don't think I can go back to my family without endangering them," I said thoughtlessly. Truthfully, it was the one issue that nagged at my mind ever since I helped Scarlet escape.

Suddenly, I felt tired. "I wish the Forest Spirit could help me like it helped you,." My eyes were unfocused as I stroke Kani's fur absentmindedly.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff