Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:32 pm
Lynx grunted at Kaori after she had spoken, not in disagreement but rather just to annoy her that bit more. When Chiya spoke he hadn't anticipated her reply and was intruth a little shocked even though he hadn't let it show on his face with exception a single raised eyebrow. "I will tell you, but only if I have your word you will take me to him." The demon replied with a slight unease about him. "If you give me that I will tell you the whole truth about his 'insanity'. Do we have a deal?"
Is this a good idea?
I can trust her word.
Are you sure?
... Yes.
Lynx looked at Shen and pondered for a moment about this boy, he hadn't said much and there was definitly something diffrent about him but the demon couldn't put his finger on what it was and it was begining to intresting him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:54 pm
Rolled her eyes and sighed exasperatedly. "That's what she said! So come on! Let's get this show on the road! Spit and shake or what the hell ever it takes to move you old farts!" she said, waving her arms for effect.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 pm
Chiya stared back at him for a moment before nodding.
"We have a deal, demon boy."
A glint sparked in her grayish-blue eyes. Chiya was an addict for adventure, and this had 'trouble' written all over it.
She looked down at her form and blushed just slightly. She had forgotten that this whole time she hadn't made an attempt to cover herself.
Poor Kaori, that must have embarrassed her, with her being a human...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Shen began to relax a little as Chiya and the winged man just continued talking. There wasn't any particular malice between the two of them anymore and from what he could tell, they were trying to reach some sort of an agreement. Well, agreements were good. Peace came from agreements, so maybe the two of them were agreeing not to fight anymore. That would be nice and the merman would be able to deal with that much better than conflict. He jumped when Kaori started yelling and flailing her arms out of nowhere, the sudden loud noise more startling to him than he would have liked to admit it was. Shen sort of drew the large clothing item (cloak) that Chiya had given to him around his shoulders a bit tighter until Kaori was done with her yelling, waiting until the frustration from her didn't feel quite so bad before allowing his shoulders to relax. No wonder land-dwellers went out to the sea on boats and stayed there for months at a time, land life was highly stressful.  

ninjaingaround

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 pm
The demon, now having Chiy's word, reluctantly began to speak. "As I told you earlier I do inteng to release Couger from his prison but that was not the whole truth. Part of his soul inhabits this physical form with me, his sanity." Lynx's voice was low now trying not to allow anyone or anything nearby to overhear him. "Your species believes he went insane but this is not the case. His sanity was stolen from him as they couldn't take his enyire soul they took the part that mattered most to him. I intent to return it to him." The demon moved a little closer to Chiya waiting for her to keep her end of the deal while watching closely for any sign of tretchery. "Lead the way it will not take too long for them to notice I've been gone too long and if they discover what I have done both of our souls will be destroyed."
You never told me we'd be destroyed.
You never asked. It's too late to change your mind now.
Lynx had not removed his hand from the hilt of his katana this whole time underneath his wings and now found himself gripping it tightly prepared to fight only if it became absolutely nessicary.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:29 am
Chiya listened intently, her whole body tense. When Lynx moved slightly, she felt the DNA zoo in her blood start to throb.
Well, I need to get out of this form anyway.
With that she nodded toward Lynx in understanding and then shifted. Her entire body blurred into nothing and in its place was a small white dove.
She fluttered onto Kaori's hand, not trusting the demon to not hurt her if she perched on him.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:10 am
Kaori held her hand up to her shoulder. It wasn't because of Chiya, she just wanted to have her hands free should she need to protect herself or Shen. Chiya was able to take flight, but the others were stuck here on land. "Where to, chief?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image

Shen wasn't surprised at all when Chiya changed forms again. Any surprise he might have felt would have more likely been geared toward a surprise that she hadn't changed sooner. From what the merman could tell, Chiya didn't like to stay as one thing too long, just like Kaori didn't like to stay in one place for very long either. He was able to understand enough of the demon's and Kaori's words to know that Chiya was supposed to be guiding them somewhere. Shen hoped it had water or was near the sea, he wasn't feeling as good as he had when he'd dozed off in the tub. Maybe there was a reason that most merfolk didn't pass on the secret to changing forms into something that wasn't of the sea.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Chiya fluttered her wings and tilted her head.
A short-cut, obviously.
She ordered them to go toward the fountain in the main square.
Yes, I will lead him there. But, I won't tell him of the booby-traps there. We could get trapped. Lucky enough for Kaori and Shen, because I am royalty, I know how to get out in-case we need to exit and leave the demon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm
Kaori gave a mock salute she glared at Lynx before starting toward the fountain.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 pm
Lynx dismissed the glare from Kaori with a yawn before taking the trail position a few feet behind the three as they walked. Lynx distracted himself while walking by humming a tune to himself and although he had never heard the tune before, as far he could remember, it was slightly familiar and relaxing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm
Chiya gave directions for the fountain, strictly to Kaori only. She didn't trust Lynx a bit. Even way back when, even then he had been...weird to her.
He had always been weird, but by hell, was he observant! She had seen him once been given instructions on how to do a blow that would take down twenty men in one sweep. He had done it perfectly without needing anyone to show him. Lynx had been one of the best, and she had no doubt that he was still.
The fountain. She mentally confirmed to Kaori as the monument came into sight.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

Shen kept quiet as they walked, failing to ask the questions that did pop up in his mind from time to time when something new and strange came into view. He was feeling tired, maybe even a little dizzy, and it seemed to only be getting worse. The merman knew it couldn't have anything to do with not sleeping, he'd slept for awhile before they'd come out. His eyes perked up a little bit when he heard the sound of moving water and he looked around for a sign of a body of water, but found nothing. There was an odd sculpture that had a trickle of water in it, but that was all. Shen found it a little disappointing, but he kept that in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:40 pm
Kaori marched up to the fountain. "We're heee-reeee!!!" she announced loudly. A few people passing by looked at her like a moron. She just glared at them.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:55 pm
"Not really one for subtlety are you?" The demon said aloud as Kaori's voice filled the air. Lynx looked at the fountain taking note the body had been removed but the bloody writing had not yet been cleaned away. "Here?" He asked still looking at the fountain statue.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff