Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image
Airi sat in a tree, her ruby eyes staring at the vampire who was sitting on the ground now. He looked like he was in pure pain, though his eyes were also filled with anger and guilt.
After the other vampire had left, Kiko had left to follow the scent. He had come back annoyed and without any leads. Nahi had been spending her time without talking, though Airi was sure that she was like that normally anyway.
She sighed and spread her wings. Airi glided and landed in front of the vampire. Oh, how she hated to be near him. It sent anxiety tingling through her and all she wanted was the cringe. It wasn't all his fault, he couldn't help who his brother was.
"Enough, vampire. I have grown tired of seeing you mope around here like a sad puppy. The elf may have died, but it will only be in vein if you don't get off your 'butt' and avenge her. You didn't even know her for a full Earth day, and yet you act as if the universe has ended. Stop being a coward - or are you like your brother after all?"
Kiko swished his tail and listened curiously, in a protective position in front of his mistress.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 pm
shaun looked up at the angel and gave her a steely red glare. "leave me alone!" he had had enoughf of this angel telling him what to do. he stood up, put on his knives, and shoved out passed the angel. as he did so his said "dont EVEN try to stop me."  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image
Airi smiled faintly as the vampire shoved past her. Earth creatures were so stupid.
At least I got him to move!
"I don't want to. Go after him so that Kiko don't have to make you!" She yelled after him.
Her eyes widened with shock. Airi hadn't yelled in two years. Angels didn't yell, because it had been proven that a soft whisper would catch someone's attention better. What was it about this vampire that made her act different? He made her want to be more bold, sort of like an Earth creature.
Don't tell me that you are going soft on Earthlings...
Airi shook her head, "No, I'm just curious about why I have only just met these people and they are already changing me." She whispered.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 pm
shaun looked for his brother for ohers. it was no use. he slumped down on a tree. later he noticed that it was the same tree where he met bree, well, atleast he would have use for the knives after all, he looked at his still bleeding wrists. before he could slice into them yet a another time he heard footsteps.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
Airi put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes.
"Do me a favor, though."
Name it, beautiful.
"Follow him. I can't, but you can."
Kiko inclined his head in allegiance and trotted off, his tail swishing behind him.
"I love you..." She whispered, though she knew he probably wouldn't hear her. Angels knew how to whisper in a way that humans never would.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 pm
shaun atared at the beast in front of him. "why are you here? i wanted to be left alone. just go report to your master and leave!"  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image
Kiko crouched behind the bushes and listened intently, his adorable over-sized ears alert. He blinked at Shaun's words from earlier.
So, the idiot had a crush on the little elf, did he? Ha! Dumb Earthlings, when will they ever learn that love equals death?
His thoughts went silent when he caught the smell of another creature approaching. Kiko swished his tail and his ear twitched as he listened to Shaun. He was silent and skilled, not even a vampire would know he was there unless he let them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm
shaun looked at the aproaching person. or, in this case, rabbit and just blinked. "well?" shaun asked." i know you talk telepathicly." he said in a harsh voice. he fell from the tree with eas. "just go report to your master. i have busness."  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Nahimana crept through the woods, finally seeing Shaun. She made her way toards him quickly. "s**t, you're hard to find sometimes." she said. She looked immensly tired, with bags under her eyes and the same clothes she had worn during the brief encounter with Alex. "Bree wants you for some reason. Though I can't see why." she said, wrinkling her nose. "Anyway, she's worried about you or something. Thinks since I wouldn't get you it means your dead or something."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:55 pm
"you.r telling me shes alive? i checked her pulse! she was dead!!!!!!" shaun ran up to the wolf and shook her shoulders "where is she?!" a tear was falling down his right cheek as he thought "nope it cant be. its just a crule joke!" but could it be true?  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 pm
Nahimana shook the vampire off, looking disgusted. "How many times did you think I tried to tell you? But no, you just ran off and moped, you stupid leech." she hissed. "She's back in one of the caves I use sometimes. If you want to see her come on." she said, taking off.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:34 am
shaun followed the wolf to the cave. "that angel didnt help much! she sais she was dead!" shaun yelled to the wolf.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 am
"Well, duh. Why would I try to tell the angel? It doesn't affect her much, so I left her alone. Besides, I've had my hands full of taking care of Bree. I'll tell her later, but the only reason I even kept trying to tell you is for Bree's sake. Seriously, it's disturbing how much she begged me to tell you..." they arrived at the cave. "She's in there." she said, crossing her arms and leaning against the cave mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 pm
Bree lay propped up against the cave wall, asleep. She had just gooten to where she could sit up again. She half heard voices, and she floated between sleep and waking.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image
Kiko followed the two quietly, mentally gagging to himself every time the vampire mentioned the elf in a concerned or caring tone.
Idiotic creatures. He snickered to himself again.
He stopped short at the cave and watched the vampire walk in. As soon as the vampire disappeared into the cave, Kiko bounced out and jumped into Nahi's arms.
Hello, beautiful!
He licked her cheek.
Do you mind telling me why you did all of this crap? You didn't even tell Airi, who was weird enough to tell the idiot to get off his a**. She never does anything like that. Why did you do all of this?
Kiko even took a moment to send an image mentally of the elf and vampire kissing, then he added a disgusted feeling attached.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff