Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:33 pm
Justin looked over to Sam. "What kinda song was that, anyway?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:17 pm
"It's mainly used for protection...any werewolf or lycan who sings it goes unharmed by creatures from ANY species. It's also used for seducing others...I just used it right now as a form of torture though. Vampires can't stand the song. It'd be the equivalent of a dog whistle to me. It's just that painful. *shrugs* It can't be translated into any other language either...it's meant strictly for werewolves and lycans. But yeah, it's a nice way to torture vampires and a great way to keep protected...we Lycans have libraries filled with books contaning nothing but songs in our language...all of which are harmful to vampires. However, the strength of the song depends on the pitch and volume at which you sing. I could teach you that some time.....and you might even learn a song or two if you can pick up the dialect." Sam said with another charming smile.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:28 pm
Justin smiled back at her. "I'd like to learn it. It would be a good skill to use in my career. Sometimes, I get stuck hunting vampires." He told her. Since he met Sam, he quickly became curious about Lycans, so learning these songs might be kinda cool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:40 pm
Pika-Kitty walked outside with the bowl of ice cream and box of pocky. She walked over to a tree, sat down and began to eat in the shade.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 pm
"Alrighty then. I'll teach you that tonight...full moons are amazing for teaching this kind of stuff." Sam looked over at Jeremy with a hint of concern on her face. She got up, and knelt down next to Jeremy--slitting her wrist. She held it up to him and he bit into it. Sam didn't even flinch. "Sorry, hafta feed the big baby or he'll die." She said with a sigh. Jeremy let go of her wrist after about two minutes and she went back to her position working on the motorcycle. Her wound healed within five minutes. Looking at Justin, she spoke, "I can't help but notice you seem curious about something...may I ask what that is?" She went back to reassembling the bike as she cleaned each part of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:04 pm
Justin snapped out of his thought process. "Well, to be honest, I don't run into Lycans very much. I'm interested in learning what I can about them, if that doesn't bother you." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:08 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin snapped out of his thought process. "Well, to be honest, I don't run into Lycans very much. I'm interested in learning what I can about them, if that doesn't bother you." He told her.

Sam shrugged and said, "Ask away. It don't bug me none at all." She smiled faintly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 pm
Justin began thinking of a question for her. "Well...I always kinda wondered....what's the difference between Lycans and werewolves? My dad alwasy said they're the same thing, but to be honest, neither of us really knew much about it." He asked her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin began thinking of a question for her. "Well...I always kinda wondered....what's the difference between Lycans and werewolves? My dad alwasy said they're the same thing, but to be honest, neither of us really knew much about it." He asked her.

"Werewolves can change between human and wolf at will. Lycans cannot." She said matter-of-fact-ly. "Anything else?" Sam yawned as she stopped working on the bike. She laid on the floor curled up in a little ball--just like a dog.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:53 pm
Seeing Sam curl up like a dog was kinda cute, in a way. "Well, if I think of anything else, you'll be the first to know." Justin told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:57 pm
vader-lifer14
Seeing Sam curl up like a dog was kinda cute, in a way. "Well, if I think of anything else, you'll be the first to know." Justin told her.

"You can ask me stuff still. Just because I'm resting doesn't mean I can't hear or I'm not paying attention." She yawned and curled up tighter--hiding her face in her arm.

(Hey, I'll brb...I gotta go eat dinner...)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:18 pm
Justin nodded, then tried to think up another question. "Well, I kinda wanted to know something. A friend of mine told me that before I was born, a Lycan tried to break into Shang Tsung's flesh pits in Outworld and kill me. I wondered if Lycans and Tarkatans have any bad blood. That might be the reason for the attempted murder, if it really happened." He asked. He was curious about this ever since he heard this from his friend Jade, who had been there during the incident.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded, then tried to think up another question. "Well, I kinda wanted to know something. A friend of mine told me that before I was born, a Lycan tried to break into Shang Tsung's flesh pits in Outworld and kill me. I wondered if Lycans and Tarkatans have any bad blood. That might be the reason for the attempted murder, if it really happened." He asked. He was curious about this ever since he heard this from his friend Jade, who had been there during the incident.

"There is no bad blood between us and Tarkatans. If there was, I would've been at your throat by now. However, there's a small group of werewolves that cause trouble for all races--including ours. I forget the tribe name, but I wouldn't doubt it if they're the ones who tried killing you." She sighed deeply and got up from her position. She walked outside--taking Justin by the hand--and lead him to a large tree which she pushed him up into along with herself. She nestled into part of the tree and gestured for Justin to do the same. As she continued making herself comfy, she began to sing quietly. Fireflies lit up at the thrum of her voice. Oddly enough, crickets chirped and frogs croaked at appropriate intervals throughout her singing. She became the glossy white Lycan from before. Her ears perked up, and once she was satisfied with the ammount of commotion she had created, she stopped singing and looked right at Justin. "If you intend to sing like a Lycan, you need to be able to speak the language first." She said with a strong, stern voice. "Try saying Krishne. It's pronounced Kah-reesh-nay--you roll the 'r'. That's my mum's name." She said with a fantastic smile that flashed her bright white teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm
Justin nodded. "Krishne." He said, rolling the "r" like Sam told him to. He did pretty well, but this was just a start. He was glad that Sam was helping him out with it, though.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin nodded. "Krishne." He said, rolling the "r" like Sam told him to. He did pretty well, but this was just a start. He was glad that Sam was helping him out with it, though.

"Good...very good." She couldn't help but let out a soft giggle of excitement. "Say...Nemktsvir. Nehm-kuhtss-fear...the "k" should sound hard and you almost skip over the uh sound. That's my dad." She looked down at her paws, letting her long fur hide her face.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games