Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 pm
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

She yawned,"I'm tried so I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

((I had a deliciously awsome idea.Jack and Chihiro are 9 right now and look like this:
User Image
Just so you know what they look like))
"Good night." Zuu said, put the food away and went to sleep.

((i have that pic but the original as my desktop background.))

Chihiro woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and screamed. Jack came in and she noticed the same thing happened to him. They grew from 9 to 16 overnight
((I edited it to fit this pic of them as olders:
User Image
Zuu woke up to Chihiro screaming. She was in the bathroom. Zuu knocked on the door. "Chihiro what's wrong?!"

Chihiro walked out wearing a baggy shirt and shorts and Jack had khakis on. "Um...we sorta grew into 16 year olds."
Zuu stared at them. "How the heck can that happen?!"

"I...I don't know!" She yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Chihiro woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and screamed. Jack came in and she noticed the same thing happened to him. They grew from 9 to 16 overnight
((I edited it to fit this pic of them as olders:
User Image
Zuu woke up to Chihiro screaming. She was in the bathroom. Zuu knocked on the door. "Chihiro what's wrong?!"

Chihiro walked out wearing a baggy shirt and shorts and Jack had khakis on. "Um...we sorta grew into 16 year olds."
Zuu stared at them. "How the heck can that happen?!"

"I...I don't know!" She yelled
(gatta go im ganna watch a movie)
"This is so confusing!" Zuu said.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:59 pm
Sora opened his eyes and looked around," Hm? Where did everybody go..?" He glanced up and saw Chihiro and a strange boy but she looked older," Did something happen?" He stood up and streched before he walked up at them and smiled to Devynne," Good morning."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm
NekoLover1994
Sora opened his eyes and looked around," Hm? Where did everybody go..?" He glanced up and saw Chihiro and a strange boy but she looked older," Did something happen?" He stood up and streched before he walked up at them and smiled to Devynne," Good morning."

She looked at Sora, "Apparently since we fell asleep at the age of 9 and woke up as 16 year olds."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 pm
Sora cocked his head," How does that work..? And who is this?" He asked pointing to the older boy.
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

She looked at Sora, "Apparently since we fell asleep at the age of 9 and woke up as 16 year olds."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:07 pm
NekoLover1994
Sora cocked his head," How does that work..? And who is this?" He asked pointing to the older boy.
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

"I don't know. And since you share a room with us, he's a kid sent to protect me but you can't tell anyone, understand?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 pm
Sora nodded," Yeah sure thing, I am pretty good at keeping my mouth shut." He smiled slightly at the older boy," Hi."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

"I don't know. And since you share a room with us, he's a kid sent to protect me but you can't tell anyone, understand?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm
NekoLover1994
Sora nodded," Yeah sure thing, I am pretty good at keeping my mouth shut." He smiled slightly at the older boy," Hi."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

He waved.

"He's the quiet type. But you have to share a bed with him Sora. Choose top or bottom."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 pm
"I prefer the bottom." He walked back over to his bed and laid down," As in where I am." He smiled and shut his eyes," I wonder what sis is doing..? Hope she is staying out of trouble... although with Yuuki probably not." He sighed and sat up to lean agianst the wall and glanced at the boy," Do you like to do anything?"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

He waved.

"He's the quiet type. But you have to share a bed with him Sora. Choose top or bottom."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:21 pm
NekoLover1994
"I prefer the bottom." He walked back over to his bed and laid down," As in where I am." He smiled and shut his eyes," I wonder what sis is doing..? Hope she is staying out of trouble... although with Yuuki probably not." He sighed and sat up to lean agianst the wall and glanced at the boy," Do you like to do anything?"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

He waved.

Jack looked at him,"Well, there's fighting...videogames and watching television."

Chihiro grabbed him and pulled him out of the room,"Don't give away everything."

He noddded and walked back in.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 pm
Sora smiled," I like to play video games too, maybe we can do that sometime together... I'm the only boy out of all the kids."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

He waved.

Jack looked at him,"Well, there's fighting...videogames and watching television."

Chihiro grabbed him and pulled him out of the room,"Don't give away everything."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:31 pm
NekoLover1994
Sora smiled," I like to play video games too, maybe we can do that sometime together... I'm the only boy out of all the kids."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

He waved.

"Well, not anymore."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 pm
"Yeah," He smiled," My sister is in the other room and i do anything to get away from her." He rubbed the back of his head," She is so loud."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994

He waved.

"Well, not anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 pm
Zuu went and sat down playing with her ail by Sora's bed. "Well just how are we going to keep him a secret?" She motioned at Jack.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:30 pm
Sora glanced down at her,"I can't think of anything, I don't think a kid his age would like to be stuck in here. So I have no clue."
Evangeline101697
Zuu went and sat down playing with her ail by Sora's bed. "Well just how are we going to keep him a secret?" She motioned at Jack.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff