Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 am
(Yes, I read his former description. :] The thing is that Kuwait is also a small country, and Palestine - which resembles Sealand both in physical size, and the fact she isn't really a country - is even smaller.
If speaking about Palestine - most Nordics countries are on its side in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, though I always see Sealand-kun as the only one who prefers Israel, as some kind of comradeship of being controlled by Britain for some period.)

Palestine
She pauses for a few moments. In a little worry, “they have alcohol there?”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 am
Vatican City
"Yea. But they aren't drinking at the moment. They're busy talking and decorating the place. *sighs* I really truly appreciate Mexi-chan, she's the only one who truly respects me, and treats me like an adult, not a child, like everyone else...." he turns and notices Sweden suddenly sadden "Oh, n-n-n-no. I didn't mean it in a bad way, I mean I really appreciate that we could hang out and play games. Hm, I guess sometimes its okay to be mistaken to be a kid. So, thanks for the good time, Sweden-san. How 'bout this time, we get Mexi-chan's chihuahua Chico, over here so we can all play together?"

Sweden
"Hm, s'nds fun."  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 am
Kuwait
“Alcohol?” Kuwait repeats. “That's not too good...” she exchanges gazes with Palestine, before she returns her eyes to them. “Our faith forbids alcohol. It's a rotten behaviour. But...” she examines Palestine from her eye's corner, “I don't I can't join you, just because some of you drink it.” She pauses. “What would you say, Palestine?”

Palestine
Palestine shrugs, “I don't think it should be a problem.” She pauses, her eyes fixed on Vatican. “Aren't you the Italian twins' older brother?”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 am
Vatican City
he turned to Palestine "Why yes I am. And even those 2 treat me like I'm the baby brother. eh, I really don't mind. However, I live with Mexico. She gets in a lot of trouble sometimes, if she's not working, she'll be drinking or ranting about how much she hates her older brother Spain. So, I have to keep an eye on her. *sighs* I wonder how Norway's doing in there? I bet those 2 are probably bothering him."  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:31 am
Palestine
She hangs her understanding face over Vatican's. “I can understand that. I'm living with a freak.”

Kuwait
She interrupts, “let's go inside, then!”

(Meanwhile, back in the house...)
Norway
He sighs, stands up. “Can I help you, somehow?”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:54 pm
Mexico
she turned to Norway and smiled. Nah, we're doing ok. I just hope America-san didn't switch my balloons with... *mumble mumble*"

Vatican City
he sighed "I just hope Mexi-chan makes some good friends here." he looked up at Sweden, he suddenly looked away, intimidated by his height and intimidating aura.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 pm
Norway
“... Excuse me?”

Kuwait
“We can make good friends, too!”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Denmark
Sure Norge! We'd love to have your help! *throws an arm around his shoulder*  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:03 pm
Mexico
she shrugged "eh, whatever. Should I begin making the food, or should I check the balloons?" :/

Vatican City
he laughed nervously "I uh.... I meant some decent friends, who'd make a good role model for Mexi-chan."

Sweden
he nods.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:04 pm
Norway
“...I'm going to regret this, do I?”  

Einllikoach

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm
Mexico
she smirked "I knew you 2 had a thing going. ah well.... Hey Vati-kun, come inside. Check the progress so far."

Vatican City
"oh, guess we should see how she's doing." he and Sweden went back in the house, the place was decorated with streamers with colors from the Nordics' flags "Ooh, this is nice, good job, Mexi-chan. Right, Sweden-san?"

Sweden
"Hm, yea."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm
Norway
Stoic, “we don't have anything going.”

Kuwait
She entres first, dragging her cousin in. “Oooh! It looks pretty! Good job!”  

Einllikoach

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:29 pm
Mexico
"aw, that's too bad. But oye, I forgot to mention you Nords got a nice place. it's cold though, not like my place, but nice."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:37 pm
Kuwait
“It's indeed pretty cold here. Brrr.”  

Einllikoach

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm
Mexico
"Yup. But seriously, it's too bad you and Denmark don't have something going on, Norway-san. I know Sweden-san and Finland-san are together, and it kinda makes me envious. I'd like to be with a strong, big, powerful nation, one day."

Vatican City
his jaw drops, lowers his head. looks shot down

Sweden
looks at Vatican "hm, y' 'kay?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games