Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
.::Masturbation; Basics, Techniques, Questions Answered::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

llama named jonesch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 pm
I think my showerhead is my best friend now...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
Is there any harm in smacking myself a little? I like to feel pain, but it seems sorta similar to cutting so I'm not sure if I should.

its....fine (im blushing my head off at the moment but i felt i should let you know.) i bite, when im thinking or seeing something that is uh, um, well, u know, i tend u bite my hand or something as hard as i can. alot of people have fetishes that are like that.  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

LellyLee

Smitten Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 am
Faebella
Ah, it's okay hun. I just wanted to make sure we don't get in trouble.
If anyone 18 or older gals would like to see the link, I'm sure they can PM you, yes?

Yeah thats fine and thanks again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 am
Wow, I feel sorry for the girl's whos mothers lie to them about masterbation!
I started masterbating when i was about 1 year old! My mother thought it was so funny, I use to jsutwalk about woith my hand in my diper, she said! She even has a PICTURE of my asleep on a my stomach at age 2, with my hand underneath me near you know where. It is SO embarassing! But I'm really glad that my mother was cool about it, even if my abusive daycare previder (not kidding) flipped out.
Whats funny is, because of that, my mom didn't even BLINK when i told her i was bi. And as for my dad, he jsut told me to make sure she's cute.
Wow.....  

Denkou Soshiatae

LellyLee

Smitten Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:18 pm
It's great that you mom and dad are so understanding about you being bi. I haven't told my family. I told some friends and lost them so I didn't even think about telling anyone else. I've told my partner and a few other friends that I'm close to but I just don;t think it's anyones business and I know some of my family members just wouldn't understand.
And come to think of it, I remember when I was little I always sat with my hand in my knickers but got told off for it. I never thought about that as masturbation though.
Now I'm 20 (21 in november) I've just started to feel comfortable touching myself and Don't see it as anyting bad at all, I just never really enjoyed it before.
I've also have been spending way too much money on bedroom toys hehe me and my fella use them but he moves away for uni soon so I guess I'll just have to try them out on my own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 pm
I gotta say I love how open we can be in this guild!  

somigirl777

Profitable Entrepreneur

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 pm
Wow, so..I guess I'm around that age because I'm starting to get a little crazy feeling down there...xD
I actually really like the detailed kinda stories...I like to go on Quizzaz.com and read like the 1hours in heaven things, some of them are detailed...I sorta feel weird about liking it though...
And I tried some of those techniques while in the bathroom tonight...it felt pretty good when I got at the right spot..guess I need a bit more practice razz

Also, one night[I hate having my thighs touch...I don't know why though] I had my hand's between my thighs[very high up] and I accidentally moved my thumb side ways and really enjoyed that feeling. And did it to the point my hand hurt...it was weird cause I was wear pants lol.
Anywho, I really like this post...
o 3o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 pm
im trying the jacuzzi one tonight.  

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:11 am
Yay! 1st orgasim! It was amazing! (You guys are so right, you just KNOW when you have one XP )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:19 am
U-Um.....I-I just recently started using a bigger.....um.....vibrator........and it still hurts a little to use it......i-i was wondering why that is.......

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Booty Popping

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 am
XxAngelic_CandyxX
U-Um.....I-I just recently started using a bigger.....um.....vibrator........and it still hurts a little to use it......i-i was wondering why that is.......

oh its just cuz your use to the smaller one, just use some ky jelly, i say you use the warming one, and soon youll get use to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 am
i love to diddle myself, any free time i have, its a quick diddle and i'm back to normal, i don't know, i've found out that i like to do stuff in public, almost got me in trouble a few times ;o and i found out that bdsm is my best friend XD don't be afraid of figuring out what you like to do by yourself, don't be ashamed as to what you do.....hell, you might even find the legendary g-spot (found it only twice, it's a wet and wild ride ;O  

Booty Popping

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 am

There's another point to consider, I don't know if it's been pointed out before here, and it's that once you know how your body works and where all your buttons are, it's a lot easier to help your partner in pleasing you.
I've realized that the more I explore myself and orgasm on my own, the more I enjoy intimacy with my partner and I climax faster than before. x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 pm
I have most certaintly tried many of these techniques (and made up a few of my own sweatdrop ), but reading these gave me the motivation to try a few. After all, while I've done the same thing since I was extremely young, changing it up really helps.  

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 pm
I Honestly started doing this stuff earlier this summer. But i was on my phone with my boyfreind and he asked me wat i was doing and me not thinking said, "reading masterbation techniques." He got realy quiet and im like "shot did i realy say that." Hes the type of guy who always made a disgusted face when one of my freinds say they did something like that. his reply was, "wow, sweety that is so hot. what are you doing right now. Tell me detailed, what your wearing how your laying and what your doing." Then he thought of some more positions and things i could do that made me feel realy good. and he always tells me that if im going to masterbate to call him he likes hearing my moans. Then he told me he wished he was there to watch me do it, and if he had the chance he would help me shove my brush up there. I was in total shock... i have been so scared to tell him about it, but he says it turns him on. and im realy shy and embaresed about saying certain parts of my body and he begs me to say them, he says the way i say them turns him on... and i love some of the techniques posted here by the way.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff