Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
allii's Faes (Open! Looking for RP, mates) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:42 pm
Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *lounges beside the lake, watching her reflection with adoring eyes*

alliisara
Zeus: He wanders by the lake, and perks up as he sees someone. "Oh, excuse me! If you don't mind, I was exploring a bit and got lost... I'm new around here, maybe you could help me get back to my ship?" Not that the ship was much use, damaged as it was, but it was still home.

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *scowls at the interruption, raising her face up to give Zeus a, in her opinion, anyway, much deserved glare* Why would I want to do something such as that? Do you really think a beauty like myself would know where a ship is? Or even what a ship is, for that matter? *flicks her long tail*

alliisara
Zeus: *seems to not pick up on the antagonistic attitude* Oh, I'm sorry, you're right! It's this big... metal... *waves his arms around trying to explain* thing? I guess that's not much help... Well, maybe I can tell you what was around it, and it would sound familiar?

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *frowns again, long tail curling behind her* I'm not the least bit interested in hearing about your big metal thing. You must be an idiot, talking to a Meanki, of all things.

alliisara
Zeus: *frowns* So you're a Meanki... is that a different species than a vampire? I was talking to one of those last night. She was helpful, but confusing... never really could explain what she meant by being "not living", and she seemed quite alive to me.

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *snorts slightly at the mention of vampires and stands up, brushing her fur down along her body before turning to look at him once more* Vampires do not exist. They are a fairy tale that were created to keep little scaredy faes in line. Meanki are far superior to any other race around.

alliisara
Zeus: Really, they don't? Well, then maybe she was confused. I thought it odd that she kept insisting she wasn't "alive". *frowns as she declares her race the best* So there are other races, rather than other species? I suppose that means it's possible to interbreed between them? There's so much to learn about this new world.

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *flips her hair over her shoulder and gives Zeus another condescending glance* Yes, there are other races. They can interbreed, but the resulting offspring will end up as one or the other, not a mix of the two. Where in Faetasia are you from, that you don't already know this...?

alliisara
Zeus: Oh, I'm not from Faetasia! Is that the name of your planet, or just this area? I'm from another planet... we had to leave, and we got a bit lost on the way to the planet we planned to colonize. sweatdrop My ship crash-landed here, but it seems like a perfectly habitable planet.

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *blinks in confusion at that* Faetasia is Faetasia. There are no other... planets...? that we know of. You are quite the idiot, aren't you? Were you dropped on your head as an egg, I wonder..?

alliisara
Zeus: *sighs and rolls his eyes* Well, we didn't know that there were any other sentient beings, certainly not here, so it's not surprising you didn't know of us. *turns around, looks up at the sky, and does some calculations on his wrist computer, before pointing up at the sky* Our home star is in that direction, but very far away. *sounds wistful for a moment*

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *frowns, noticing that he seemed to have ignored her comment about his idiocy and being dropped on his head* I'm not interested in your fairy tales, boy. I don't believe in such things as other worlds. Unless you can actually take me there and show me first hand, there's no way I will believe such a story. *flicks her tail again* You may as well get used to the idea that you are stuck here in Faetasia and alter your thinking to match.

alliisara
Zeus: Well... of course we're stuck. The ship's drive is far too damaged for us to fix it, not without access to the shipyards back home, and we can't get there without the ship working, so that's right out. Which is why I want to learn all about... you said this place is called Faetasia, correct?

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *snorts again, crossing her arms over her chest* You should go look for a God or Goddess to speak with then about this world. They are the only ones that know everything there is to know about Faetasia.

alliisara
Zeus: Gods? Goddesses? What are those? *he sounds just as confused about what a "god" or "goddess" is as he was about what a "meanki" was*

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *frowns once again at his confusion, snapping her tail sharply in annoyance* You idiot. They are the creators of Faetasia and every being that lives here. They are the ones that have temples to have followers come to pray to them. Sometimes, they even walk amongst us mortals. They live in their own realms, seperate from, yet a huge part of our own world here.

alliisara
Zeus: *perks up* A separate world... so they have interstellar travel! Maybe they can fix our ship! They must be a species much more technologically advanced than your own... Created you, you say? Genetic manipulation, maybe...? *trails off at the end, speaking to himself, not to her*

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *shakes her head* No, they use magic. Not... whatever it is you are muttering about.

alliisara
Zeus: Magic? What's that? Is that the name of their ship, or their word for technology?

Anthro!Sparky
Taniyiana:: *throws up her arms at the questions and turns, storming off rather elegantly* I give up on you, moron. Find someone else to answer your infantile questions! *stomps off through the bushes*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm
The cool night breeze was flowing through the quiet forest of Faetasia. Snuggling a bit closer to the tree she was using as a bed, there was a lone Soulbonder, Dulce, her bright coat making her stand out in that place. Having decided to take a short nap a while ago, she was now stretching in an attempt to finally wake up. The vampire sat down, first, taking in the scenery before her, and then letting a small sigh escape her lips when she found herself alone. "I wonder where she went..." Dulce muttered to no one in particular, slowly waving her tail back and forth.  

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:53 pm
As if summoned by her mate's words, Truco appeared out of the trees, a squirming rabbit held in one paw. She held the creature out to her mate. "A snack, my love, if you would like it," she offered; the part of the wood they were in was deserted, no better food - no faekats - to be found, but the animal blood would be enough for now. In her other paw, she held a large bird, which struggled limply. It had already lost a lot of blood to the dark 'bonder's own "snack", and was only still alive because Truco much preferred to feel her prey's heart beating as she drained the last of its blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:34 pm
The Soulbonder's perked up at her companion's voice, followed by a smile as she accepted the snack Truco brought for her "Thank you, dear." she said, not minding the struggle of her 'snack' " Was that one difficult to catch?" Dulce casually asked about the bird while shifting her hold on the rabbit, slender fingers curled around the animal's tiny neck. The 'bonder opened her mouth, white fangs gleaming against the moonlight, before sinking them on the rabbit. Unlike her mate, Dulce usually killed before feeding on her prey, but this time, hunger made her make an exception.  

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 pm
Truco smiled indolently as she sat down and cuddled up against her mate. "Not too much effort. It was careless, landed on the ground trying to dig who-knows-what from the dirt. And its mistake is my reward." She bit back into her own meal, draining the bird dry. Once she had felt its last heartbeat and it had stopped moving entirely, she tossed it to the side. "I would have finished it when I found it, but your rabbit came by shortly thereafter. I thought you might be hungry after our nap, so I brought it back for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:00 pm
Dulce released the rabbit's neck for a moment, cuddling back to her mate. "Is that so? Sometimes those things make things easier for us, don't they?" she giggled before continuing her feeding. It didn't take long, though, as a few moments later she was also throwing the remnants away. The 'bonder made a happy noise, clasping one of her hands with Truco's. "Dear, thank you again, I really needed that... Although you should've told me when you left." Dulce added, pouting.  

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Truco ran a hand down her mate's cheek. "You looked so deliciously innocent lying there, I couldn't bear to wake you. Besides, this way you get breakfast in bed, yes?" she asked, with a bloody-tinged smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:59 pm
As her love said those words, Dulce's pout faded away, letting a small purr escape her lips at her cheek being caressed. "Breakfast in bed?" She asked back, her eyes glinting in amusement. "I must say, it was lovely idea, Truco. Next time shall be my treat." Dulce declared, but a sudden cold wind made her shiver slightly.  

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 pm
The black soulbonder smiled. "Of course, love. Perhaps you'll be luckier, and find us a sweet little fae to taste, instead of these small woodland creatures." As her mate shivered, Truco wrapped an arm around her, holding her close, and then she stood and offered a paw to her. "Shall we get moving?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:33 pm
As she wrapped her arms around her own waist, snuggling closer to the other female, Dulce smirked at what her mate suggested, showing one single white fang as she did so. "Consider it done. I sure miss the thrill of hunting down a mortal." At Truco's offer, the 'bonder also stood up, tucking out one of her arms to clasp her hand with her beloved's. A silent nod was her only answer.  

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm
The two vampires headed for the edge of the forest. They'd chosen this location because although secluded, it wasn't too far from a little village. The perfect place to catch a better meal... Soon they reached the edge of the forest, the moon shining down on them as they peaked out of their hiding place, looking for their next prey.

((Do you want to pull out one of your fae, have me pull out one of mine, or recruit someone else to join us?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:36 pm
((One of mine, if you don't mind~))

Dulce looked upon the scenery before her, long ears twitching at anything that sounded like a potential prey. Since Truco brought the snacks, she was determined to be the one who would get them a filling lunch. As the cool night wind played with her pigtails, the vampire heightened her senses so that any new smell, movement or noise -as insignificant as they were- couldn't go unnoticed by her.

...Even if hunger was getting already the better of the orange 'bonder's concentration, she had to admit.

Laying on her stomach; one hand supporting her head while the other scratched the ground beneath them, the boredom of the never ending "Really... Why it is that mortals prefer to rest at night?" she idly asked, not expecting an answer from her mate. "Wouldn't it be nice if..." Dulce started, but the sound of humming and footsteps had her stand up and look where did it come from.

As the moon shone above, a male figure made his way into the path of the forest, walking in a way that made his big ears and messy hair bounce as he went. It turned out to be a good day to Nascondi; his trusted companion -a simple staff- in one hand, and a small bag held by the other. "Well, found a lot of cool stuff for home, didn't I?" He laughed, happy that he got the dream of every Faemice: Getting pretty things with little effort.

He was already thinking of what he would do with the jewels that the gray bag held. "What about I start a collection? After all, my sixth sense tells me that there are many more over there..." The mouse was glad the place where he found the treasure was both far away from the village and frightening enough that no one dared to even considering going there.

"Haha! it seems I really hit the jackpot this time!" Nascondi concluded, humming happily as he doubled his pace, eager to be home as soon as possible.

"Well," Dulce said as she kept her gaze on the male, making sure he didn't notice them. She then placed a dirt smeared hand on Truco's arm, smirking in a way that showed one white fang."He seems... lively. Shall we go and see if he'll taste good?"

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 am
alliisara
Iris: *eyes the rainbowy fox boy admiringly*

User Image

Artymus

I'Loruvan: *raises a brow at the female*

alliisara
Iris gives him a roguish smirk, sauntering over to the rainbowy faefox. She runs a finger down his chest, then traces his sash, clearly admiring the fabric. "Hello, you," she purrs.

Artymus
I'Loruvan: *watches her fingers, then studies her face* Hello back.

alliisara

Iris sniffs, annoyed at his lack of response. She pulls back her hand and circles him once, her gaze considering. "What's your name, fox-boy?"

Artymus
I'Loruvan: *watches her circle him, intrigued* My name? I'Loruvan. And yours, Bright One?

alliisara
Some of the agitation leaves Iris's stance as he gives her more attention, and at the name he chooses to use for her she visibly relaxes, returning to a more flirty demeanor like she'd started with. "Hm, Bright One? I like that," she replies with a sultry smile, just a hint of teasing in her tone. "I think you can call me that for now. Although perhaps later I'll let you know my name, if you earn it."

Artymus
I'Loruvan: *throws up his eyebrow again* Earn it? Why must I earn such a simple thing as a female's name, even when I have given her my own? You toy with me, Bright One. I sense that all too well. Do you toy with all your prey in such a manner?

alliisara

"Ah, but I am not just any female. Why should I not toy with my 'prey'? Is the fun not in the hunt?" She smirks a bit again at the thought of him as her "prey", but it's not an inapt description. "And perhaps I am still deciding if you are a tasty-enough morsel to be worth hunting. When you convince me of that, then you will have earned my name."

Artymus
I'Loruvan: Ah, so it is me you stalk, Bright One. And if I am not to your satisfaction, would you abandon my wounded pride and I just like so? *clutches at his chest dramatically*

alliisara

Iris snorts. "You began with the insults, but you take them like a pup. Perhaps I should have expected as much when you began." She turns and begins to stalk away, speaking only half over her shoulder, almost more to the air. "You ask who I am? I am the daughter of a god, and I will not be treated with such disrespect, I'Loruvan. You may wish to pray we do not cross paths again, for unless you change your tune, I do not think it will end well for you."

Artymus
I'Loruvan: If you truly were the child of a god then you would have no need to walk anywhere. *curls his lip up in a half sneer, half smile* And good riddance. Speaking with you has lead me to believe I want for a weaker woman. Or possibly a weaker man. Men aren't as mouthy. *full on grin as he turns away himself*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:26 pm
alliisara
Briar waves to his mom.

Lotus raises an eyebrow, having not previously met her grandmother.

Artymus
Petunia: *waves back to Briar* My son! How are you, darling? And who might this beautiful young lady be? *is oblivious...and too vain to think she's a grandma*
XDD

alliisara
Lotus: *smirks a bit at the compliment* Your granddaughter, according to my father.

Briar: *grins a bit sheepishly* Yes, she's my daughter.

Artymus
Petunia: O_O....MORE? Your brothers give me enough grandchildren...and that one brat made me a great-grandmother. *huffs in irritation* At least my line is beautiful. Momma don't make no ugly babies. talk2hand

alliisara
Lotus: That's certainly true, Grandmother. Although you may have more grandchildren again soon. *snickers a bit* My father's been out late quite a few nights recently, and I have a good guess why.

Briar: Lotus! *blushes and tries to grab her to shut her up*

Artymus
Petunia: *laughs* So you mean to make me a grandmother again, my dear son? And what of you, my pretty flower? Have you any suitors?

alliisara
Briar: I don't really mean to, it just kind of happened the first time...

Lotus: *shakes off her father* None yet, Grandmother. I'm only interested in bringing the best blood into the family, and I haven't found a man worthy yet.

Artymus
Petunia: Alright, alright. Either way, you better do me proud, my son. Have more like this beautiful blossom. I never wanted daughters, myself. *looks over Lotus approvingly* But I think I can handle grand daughters. *turns to Lotus* Good girl! Only the best for our line, my pet. *whips a cookie out of no where* Here sweetheart, have a cookie.

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0