Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 am
Tomoyo followed them, but kept her distance, knowing that she wasn't officialy 'with them'.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 am
((Guys I was trying to get my characters back with your group, but you left!))

Coming upon the cave Dusk shook her head as soon as she noticed it was empty.
"You think they got caught?"She asked Royce concerned.
"I don't know, possibly, and possibly not."He commented, "Which now means instead of wondering we need to be concerned on wether were next."  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 am
Zelda went back over to the cave getting their stuff so they could leave "hello royce ,dusk we are at the lake"Zelda said a cold tinge to ehr voice  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 am
"I usually travel alone too," Sora said."It's the wa I've preferred it, since Alex died, but I'm glad I'm not alone any more." Sora sank under the water and lay on his back just below the surface, smiling up at Ringil, small bubbles rising from the sides of his neck.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 am
"If it were up to me, I would keep us moving, with no real destination, but I don't know if you guys have anything you want to do. Plus, this isn't a bad shelter we have set up. We could always disguise it, and hope to stay a bit longer, but the whitecoats knew we were here. Even in we took care of those two there will be more who know we're around here. We'll be found eventually, and I don't know how many Erasers we can hold off at once." Ringil paused for breath. This was what she was good at: plotting. She crossed her legs, treading water with just her arms, sending ripples across the lake.
"So, I think we should sleep until about midnight, then take off about an hour after that. We can fly until it's light out, then start looking for a good place to spend the day. I've been sleeping by day and traveling by night; it's safer that way, harder to be seen by whitecoats. Even though the Erasers have pretty good night vision, it's easy to stay hidden in the clouds, although if you get a little wet. It's cooler up there, too, so you don't get overheated after flying all night." Ringil stopped, realizing Zelda had gone back to the cave.
"May as well get our stuff, then," she said to Sora. She shrugged, then dived beneath the surface of the water, going down to the bottom, and kicked off hard. She shot towards the surface, swimming hard, and opened her wings as her back cleared the water. She pushed down hard, and her feet cleared the lake. Once airborne, she flew quickly toward the cave, shivering a little as the water evaporated from her skin, although the night was warm.
She saw Dusk and Royce there, with Zelda, and landed outside the entrance, running a short distance so she wouldn't topple over. Ringing out her wet hair, then realizing it wouldn't matter as she was soaked anyway, Ringil walked up to Dusk and Royce.
"So sorry not to have made your acquantence properly. I am Ringil. Two whitecoats found us here, but Zelda took care of them. Still, I think it would be best we moved on, if you'd care to come with us." She kept her tone cool, not sure she could trust the two, for they had fled the battle. Although, it hadn't been a bad move, really, from a practical point of view. They could have been injured, which would have been seriously detrimental. She wasn't sure what had been the right call. She had yet to thoroughly get to know all of them, so she suppossed she could extend some trust to all of them for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:59 am
"yes we should leave at midnight then okay then we need to pack i could carry all of this stuff by myself but if you have any belonglings get them  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 am
After watching Ringil fly away, Sora started looking for the fish he had promised if they could find a lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 am
Tomoyo ran back to the forest she had originally been in and howled for her lifetime companion, Kurogane. She nudged her head under Kurogane's and spoke in wolf. "I love you. But I don't know what the others would say to another wolf. Stay close though." Kurogane barked. 'Okay..'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:07 am
Sora heard Tomoyo howl when he surfaced, a trout in hand. He swam to the shore where he gutted and de-scaled the fish. He put the fish on a piece of sky blue clothe he had in his pocket and took the guts some way away and buried it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 am
Tomoyo grinned at Kurogane. "I don't think I have to worry about you. But promise me you'll stay safe." Kurogane nodded. "I'll be watching over you. if something's wrong, i'll be sure to help."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 am
"I don't have anything," said Ringil emotionlessly. "Just what I'm carrying now." She did check the straps on her sheaths, her quiver, and the oilcloth that held her longbow, however, for she didn't want to have to fidget with them in midair. She walked to the now smoldering fire, and gathered up the last pieces of meat, wrapping them in leaves. "Do you have a pack I could put these in?" she asked the others. "They'll be good for a while, now that they're cooked, so we can eat them if we get hungry as we travel."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 am
Tomoyo turned her back to Kurogane. "Give the pack my fondest regards." Kurogane barked. "Tell them yourself." He howled, and around 8 wolves came, barking too fast to be speaking. "Hush!" she growled and turned to Kurogane. "I didn't want to do this!" She turned to the pack. "I'm leaving for my well-being. C'mon, guys, you know i'm not a full wolf! You all saw this coming! I love you all. But I needa be with people who understand and are sort of like me. Bye." She ran away from them all, ignoring the whimpering and barking. 'They knew this day was coming' She thought as she reached the lake.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 am
"Saying good bye to some friends?" Sora asked Tomoyo from the water."I caught a trout."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 am
She sighed. "Yeah.. They knew I'd have to leave.."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 am
"Maybe you'll come back some day," Sora said, diving under water again."Who knows what will happen to us?" His voice was muffled by the water, but you could still hear what he said.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games