Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:33 am
She came out of the shadows with her flaming sword at hand. "What now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 am
razi materialized behind her and stared hard for a second "what did you do to me back at that tower." his words caused the area to grow dim almost as if the light were afraid.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am
"I sent a non-lethal electrical charge through your mind. What of it?" The dim area around them made her sword look like a bon fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm
Red eyes glared down at Xemnas, as the girl bent down and picked him up, then she disappeared through a dimensional disturbance, reappearing on the roof of the castle. She placed Xemnas against the wall, using the pipes to tie him up.

She turned to the Heart-shaped moon as she walked towards the edge of the roof.

"I shall have kingdom Hearts." The robotic voice said. "I alone am worthy for this task-" She turned to the unconscious Xemnas. "-Father."  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:10 am
"it seems like you have brought out the darker powers i posses" he stepped toward her." can i ask you to hit me with another of those." he stood a few paces away and opened his arms " bring back my light. all i have in this form is painful memories. its hard to control my anger and sorrow like this. please change me back..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 am
"Whatever.." she said flicking one of her hands that was in a shape of a gun. With that, another electrical charge shot through his brain and his light returned.  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:54 am
razi fell to his knees as the changes over took him and tears of blood poured down his face." i saw her." he stood and thanked the girl his memory a little fuzzy at the time. he then turned and decided to go to the catsle again."maybe i can take over when xemnas is gone..." and with that he was gone  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 am
"Maybe I should just not help them..becausewhen I do..they leave right after that...Oh well. They can find me when they need help." She was soon engulfed by shadows, only being able to see the brightness of her flaming sword.  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:07 am
razi emerged in the catsle area were he had previously spoken to Xemnas. "were are you" he searched with his senses and found a piked area up higher."somewere near there..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 am
She was traveling around Twilight Town by shadows. "What to do..what to do..." she whispered and the shadows echoed back at her. "Hmmmm...."  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 pm
Hina watched Estrella and Razi disappear,and turned to Barrax,along with Wolfie."We gotta keep moving,and we can't use the Corridor of Darkness anymore unless its a emergency.Xemnas watches those,he'll know when we use one."

((Why is it that I keep leaving the Organization in these Rp's?XD.I didn't mean to in this one,but I got thrown a Curveball ><))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Barrax looked back at Hina. "I have an idea. If we can find Estrella we can try and find the person that Xemnas created. With his creation on our side we might have a chance. But to do that we would need to go to the castle." neutral  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 am
razi observed the scene before him. the girl that xemnas had created was reaching toward the sky and Xemnas himself was wrapped into the wall."well things have turned a bit weird here."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:22 pm
Hina looked at Barrax,pondering."She'd be loyal to Xemnas,though,won't she?"
"Still worth a try though."

Hina nodded in Wolfie's direction.
"True.We rather well,Barrax.Got nothing to lose,either way."  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 pm
(sorry I haven't been posting, been really busy>_<)

Christina opened her chest, then frowned, turning to Xemnas. "Father must've already released the Hearts I've collected." She muttered to herself, before turning to the Heart-shaped moon. "But why isn't it working?"

Her sensors sounded in her head, she turned to see Razi standing behind her. "What do you want?"

The computer in her head scanned him. His readings came unknown. She tilted her head to the side.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff