Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Not sure if I bend it or I just curve it serve my needs, but I agree, as did everyone in my unit, heck they used to call me Wind, because that was the last thing people heard, before I got them." he said with a small smile before lifting her hand again and kissing it once more. "Thankyou, very much for this gift." he said softly as he looked her in the eye.

She nodded, bowing her head lightly. 'You are the nicest man I ever can remember.' She signed. (Brb, I got to go visit my mom in the hospital, will be home soon.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 pm
"Thats saying alot these days." he said with a laugh before tilting her head back up. "No bowing though, I may be your sensei during training, but when were just talking I'm your friend your equal." he said letting his hand linger for a moment on her cheek.

(ooc: ok hope she's ok.)  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Thats saying alot these days." he said with a laugh before tilting her head back up. "No bowing though, I may be your sensei during training, but when were just talking I'm your friend your equal." he said letting his hand linger for a moment on her cheek.

(ooc: ok hope she's ok.)

She nodded slowly. She then kneeled, resting her hands on her knees like she remembered. 'I remember a few things of my past but only of my training. I remember one image of my younger sister. But it is mostly of my training.' She signed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 pm
"As you put it, better than nothing." he said with a smile. "So what did she look like?" he asked wanting to know more about the sister, what she could remember at least.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"As you put it, better than nothing." he said with a smile. "So what did she look like?" he asked wanting to know more about the sister, what she could remember at least.

She pulled out a sketchpad. 'Here is a picture. From my memory.' She showed him the picture, it looked like a younger version of Mysty. She sat back on her heels. 'It isn't that good.' She said even tho it looked like a photo.(They are related, me and her set it up.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:29 pm
Gene held the sketchpad close looking it over. "Ya know... i get the weirdest feeling I've met her..., but for the life of me I cant think of where..." he said holding his chin and thinking hard trying to remember hi eyes held tightly closed.
(ooc: I notcied in the bio's, I'm guess you dont want that to surface yet, so I'll just settle for having him go... 'I swear I know this')  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:31 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene held the sketchpad close looking it over. "Ya know... i get the weirdest feeling I've met her..., but for the life of me I cant think of where..." he said holding his chin and thinking hard trying to remember hi eyes held tightly closed.
(ooc: I notcied in the bio's, I'm guess you dont want that to surface yet, so I'll just settle for having him go... 'I swear I know this')

She smiled lightly. 'Think as long as you want.' She signed. She closed her eyes and meditated while he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:37 pm
Gene thought and it was slowly comming to him, but he near about shook it off thinking what were the possibilities. "I think I know who I'm thinking of, but it's unlikely, or I've gone crazy from being around someone so beautiful. " he said lowly mostly to himself.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene thought and it was slowly comming to him, but he near about shook it off thinking what were the possibilities. "I think I know who I'm thinking of, but it's unlikely, or I've gone crazy from being around someone so beautiful. " he said lowly mostly to himself.

She blushed, her eyes snapped open. 'You think I'm beautiful?' She signed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:47 pm
As Mysty was trying on some things she opened a new box of things. The other boxes have been clean so she didn't think much when she didn't check this one. how would she know she would regret that choise. the unchecked box was full of accserieries. hair things, purses, glasses, ect. she picked tings to go in her hair and a purses. she modled the cloths in a full lenght mirror she cleaned off. as she was looking at her self she see spiders clawling all over her. "AHHHHHH!! she screamed frantically.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:52 pm
She heard Mysty scream and she jumped up, running towards her. She saw the spiders. She used her fire powers and burned the spiders, her eyes glowed red.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:54 pm
Mysty was still scaried and had closed her eyes when she saw the flames scaring her more.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:56 pm
NekoGirl665
Mysty was still scaried and had closed her eyes when she saw the flames scaring her more.

She tapped her on the shoulder. 'The flames are gone.' She signed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:01 pm
Gene had only begun to respond, when Mysty screamed and ran after Amber Lynn, seeing what it was he sighed before feeling himself near about pass out at the sight of the fire being used to take care of the problem. "Never a dull moment with you girls." he said with a smile leaning on the door frame.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene had only begun to respond, when Mysty screamed and ran after Amber Lynn, seeing what it was he sighed before feeling himself near about pass out at the sight of the fire being used to take care of the problem. "Never a dull moment with you girls." he said with a smile leaning on the door frame.

'Sorry about the fire, it is how we took care of bugs.' She signed, laughing silently  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff