Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:55 pm
((I'm waiting for someone to take out John... It's no fun interacting with myself >.<'))

"Thanks," John said, to both Demitria and Apsalar. They were still in cages, all of them. But these two had never been outside, so far as John knew. They had seen trees and grass, glimpses of the outside world from scientists coming and going and looking up pictures online. But he saw that they were tired. Their hope wouldn't last for long, he feared. But hope was something stronger than anyone ever estimated. It was a hard flame to stomp out, especially the more desperately you needed it.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:09 am
((So is Jared ever going to get to the clearing where Hiccadu is? xD))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:05 pm
((oh, I'll do it since Devon can't do anything until John gets there))

The scientists pulled John out of the cage and strapped him down to the delivery table. He was wheeled down to the experimentation room where Devon was. If John acted up along the way, he would get a painful electric shock from the scientists.

When they got there, They unstrapped John. Devon told them to strip him naked and strap him to the experimentation table. The two scientists did so.

Devon walked over to John and stared down at him with cold, emotionless eyes. The medical mask concealed any emotion Devon showed...but he wasn't showing any. "Well, well. The little troublemaker has returned. I hope Jared taught you a good enough lesson this time so that you don't get away again. However, just to be sure I'm going to install a chip in your body which will track your every move. You will no longer be able to escape without us being notified" the doctor said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:50 pm
Apsalar's clawing increased as she stared down despondently at John. Her mournful gaze implied that she was already picking out what sort of coffin he'd like best - theoretically, of course. Chimera weren't buried. They weren't given the respect of a coffin.

Not that she knew personally, but considering how they were treated in life...

She wanted to say more to John, but her lack of formal speech education got in the way. Apsalar's vocabulary was pretty rudimentary - Chimera were not encouraged to talk to one another, and the scientists never bothered to teach her anything. Instead, she made a low whining noise as they opened the cage and pulled the boy out, trying to reach through the bars to the scientists. To do what, who knew - claw them, maybe. Focus their attention on her rather than him. But she couldn't get her hands through.

As John was wheeled away, Apsalar's low whine rose in pitch and volume until it was a weird mixture of scream and howl - the sort of chilling sound that brought up images of werewolves in children's minds.

Don't worry. It'll be all right. One of the few things she could say clearly, smoothly and without hesitation. Also one of the biggest lies around here.

What a joke.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm
Devon began giving John a full body examination to check for injuries, if he was dirty, and where would be the best part to implant the tracking chip.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm
John had certainly acted up along the way. His stripped body was red in places where the shocks had been administered but his eyes were just as cold as Devon's. Cold with hatred and rebellion. "Try shoving that chip up your educated a**," he spat, Chimera saliva landing just at the corner of his eye. He wished he was part spitting snake, but the venom he had would work just as fine. It leaked down the ridge of Devon's lower eyelid and caused his eye to burn. The more he moved his eyes, the more infected it would be. John's venom was enough to kill one hundred horses with a single drop, a special venom Yani had enhanced with his combination to John's avian genes. It matched the venom in John's smile. You could see the fangs in his grin now, and you could see the drops of poison still dripping, mixing with his saliva and causing him no harm.

If that venom got into Devon's tear glands or another opening to his bloodstrem, he was going to die, without a doubt.

((I was just going to let you take it from there Mayhem lol Just assume he's following you and cursing under his breath razz

I think Rei's gone though. Poor Panther :/))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 pm
"Ah, getting snarky I see" Devon said. He walked over to the tray and picked up a vial of eyedrops. However, these weren't the same as the ones he used on Demitria. He took the eyedrops and opened his infected eye. He put a few drops in which burned a fair bit, causing the doctor to go "gah!". He put the vial back with the top back on.

What John didn't know is that there was an antidote for that venom. If Yani had enhanced the venom, why wouldn't there have been an antidote made to combat it just in case the chimera acted up. It saved a lot of lives...of the scientists. Devon had improved on it by making the recovery time quicker. How? By injecting other chimera with the venom and the antidote to see how long a time it took between infection and recovery. He tried out different things until he got it right. Some chimera died, but hey, that's science!...at least from Devon's point of view. The venom he used to experiment with had been extracted from John at different points in time.

The only problem was now that Devon's eye stung a bit and was red. However, he was able to place an oral dam over John's mouth so that he wasn't able to do it again. Devon then turned to Yani and said, "just a moment sir. My eye needs to calm down" as he stood there with the eye closed tight for the moment.

Devon did pick up a strap and gave John seven hard strappings along his body for what he did. Devon would have given him even more but he didn't want to hurt John's body too badly before the surgery.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 pm
((Aaaah, gotcha. Thank you. biggrin

So Panther's somewhere nearby, right?))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm
John's eyes closed briefly then opened again, shining with new moisture while Devon strapped him. He didn't let out a howl or scream of pain, though the oral dam may have prevented that. Even without the dam, John didn't want to give them the satisfaction of it. Soon enough though, his eyes lost the poison they had had for the scientist and they glazed over, then rolled up into the back of his head. He grew limp, and lifeless against the cold metal table.

Yani, who had been standing in the corner quietly, observing this whole time, frowned. He stepped up to John, and quickly felt his pulse. "His pulse is slowing," he murmured, thinking what had happened.

It wasn't hard to tell. Snakes had narrow slits to breath from, and by covering up John's mouth, Devon had deprived him of the oxygen he needed to function.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm
Demitria’s yowl was soon matched by Apsalar’s and together the two made a solemn noise. Maybe out of sorrow. To mourn. Like they knew what was going to happen to John is he retaliated too much. She knew- she knew that John’s fighting spirit was the best of him and that it would get him in serious trouble. Although hope was probably the strongest thing that would keep the chimera striving to live, it was also the very thing the scientists, or torturers as Demitria called them, beat them for.

A scientist walked by with a whip in hand, whipping Demitria’s back for making such an irritable noise. Demitria scampered back against the wall of Apsalar’s cage and hissed, her fangs were revealed. Her tail whipped around and her eats stood up as she snarled before the scientist walked away, as if not seeing Demitria’s threat. She then sat back down, sort of defeated and shut her eyes. She soon fell asleep. Though the slightest noise made Demitria’s ears twitch.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm
Devon noticed the dam blocking John's nostrils. He quickly took a pair of surgical scissors in a medical gloved hand and cut away the plastic part above the nose. The dam still blocked John's mouth though. Devon then began thinking of where to put the chip. Perhaps the skull wasn't the best place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:00 pm
((Oh, oops lol I meant to say by covering up his mouth, not his nose. I fixed it though XD))

AninOnin
Snakes had narrow slits to breath from, and by covering up John's mouth, Devon had deprived him of the oxygen he needed to function.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 pm
((And yeah, Panther's nearby lol))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 pm
Devon noticed John wasn't improving and remembered his animal biology. He made a couple incisions in the oral dam and poked a few holes but nowhere near the venom glands. The holes were also large enough for air, but too small to shoot liquid out of.

Devon then looked John over for a spot to place the chip. He thought about the spot where the neck connects to the spine, but that would be a very delicate surgery. He turned to his boss and asked "do you have a suggestion as to where the chip should go?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I tried to move with a cool hand...
It didn't go as I planned.

I'm full of rookie maneuvers...
and gestures meant to be grand.

User Image

"My daisy, you make me go crazy, forever amaze me.
Now let's let the day go lazy."

((Mkay, awesome.))

Hiccadu picked up a scent. One rather faded - Rei's. But there was another. Fresh; close.

Panther.

She growled, looking around with her tail swishing slowly from side to side.

You can't hide forever... she thought, eyes sharp. Come out, come out- wherever you are...

"My daisy, you know what I'm after- your musical laughter.
A more beautiful disaster..."

User Image

I cant believe what you create...
When you let your heart detonate.

You leave a path of delightful destruction.
You're quite the bomb, my daisy...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Daisy Cutter ~ 311

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out