Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:27 pm
Vance slid across the table on his belly coming face to face with Nova "oh come on you gotta admit it was pretty convincing"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:06 pm
"Slightly entertaining yes, convincing no. You're a ghost, ghosts and solid objects typically don't mix." She repiled while trying push him away.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Her hands went right through him and Vance laughed "well if you believe that then you should have known that it wouldn't have worked. plus no one in the crowd knew i was a ghost anyways" he looked down at his chest were her arms had gone in "can you please take your hands out, otherwise they'll get chopped off when i rematerialize"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm
"I hate it when I'm contridicted." Noava grumbled as she removed her hand.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 pm
"I think the ghost should show us a magic trick that doesn't involve talking. Its annoying and i have a head ache now" He said between sips of his blood. He smiled at Nova trying to help her with the ghost problem  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 pm
Nova smiled back. "You know what? I think your right." she said jokingly.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 pm
Vance smiled "allright then i think i do have one" he stood up on the table and cleared his throat "allright my final trick, i like to call it "plight of the smart a**" he began waving his arms around mystically, he began going faster and faster with his trance like dance and then suddenly out of no where he unleashed a terrible ear splitting wail. the sound was so high pitched that it was almost unable to be heard but the crowd around him clutched their ears in pain and some even dropped to their knees. he continued on with the wail with no end in sight "bonus of being a ghost. not having to take a breath to talk. hows that for annoying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Sky jumped on the table to where Vance was standing and he ripped the loudest growl ever and bared his fangs at him "Shut up before i find away to kill you" He said as flinched to the noise of the ghost.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 pm
Vance paused for a momment "not till you say your sorry" he then took a deep breath and continued on wailing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm
Sky hissed and grabbed the salt shaker "If i remember correctly, ghosts hate salt. I did my research pal. Because i don't plan on apologizing to you. Now stop before my ears start bleeding" He said in anger, ready to rip out his throat if he could.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 pm
Vance stop wailing only because he couldn't stop himself from laughing "what kinda idiot are you? salt? do you think im a snail or something? let me guess next your gonna try to catch me in a vaccum or something"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:19 am
(((For your info, ghost actually hate salt. Look it up >.>)))

"Well least it got you yo SHUT UP!!!!!!!" He hissed once more and jumped off the table and stormed off to the exist. He hopped on his motorcycle and drove away in anger, he was afraid he would snap and hurt Nova or the prince.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 am
an elevator like shaft made out of rock came out of the ground it opened and Marcus came out of it.Marcus raised his arm in an upward motion making a wall of rock separating the crowd from nova Vance Alexander the two head vampires and himself he now made two walls and started slamming them against each other making a noise louder than the wails of Vance.this made everyone in there division look at him.Marcus put a furious face and said"this is my castle ' my castle as long as you are in my castle i will not tolerate this insolence now Vance stop the foolishness god only knows how old you are you should be the one that isn't participating in the foolishness pleas use common sense people!!!"now it was all silence  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm
(yeah and vampires can only drink blood but that didn't stop you much)

Vance smiled "yeah but you see being a fool doesn't involve common sense does it?" he looked out the door and watched as Sky raced off "man he peeled out pretty quickly didn't he?" he laughed a bit at how much he was able to tick him off  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Nova said nothing, she had nothing to say. The hybrid opted instead to watch everything unfold. Finally she spoke up. "You're never going to learn are you? Are honestly going to go through life acting like you don't care about other people and that everything is a joke. Tell me, please tell me if you're really that dense? And if you are then there is truly no hope for you." Nova said looking Vance in the eye.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games