Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:22 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Not at all" the elf says "I would actually be glad to be able to rest some more."
"It is settled, I'll explainthe situation, and we can stay at with the master. Sir, we will be back soon after high sun." The smith nods, saying,"I'll get on the order right away." "Thank you. Shall we get going to my home?"
"Sounds good" the elf replied.
The two walk across the village to a large monastary type building,"Well, I'd say we have about an hour of sunlight left, I'll show you to a spare room and explain everything to master." Bob opens a door, into a room with a mat,"You can rest here, I'll send for you when dinner is ready."
"Thank you" the elf says, glad to be sleeping on someting other than the ground outside the vilage.
After about an hour, a little girl, no more than eight knocks on the door,"Sir, Dinner is ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:54 pm
After securing the woman in the bed room and waiting for the physician to show up, K-Ba walks around the Mansion looking for a Hatira. Passing the balcony, he sees her sitting by the pond. K-Ba walks over to the rail and leans over it looking at her, a soft breeze in the air, her beautiful hair flowing slightly. Krista walks up behind him, and whispers to him,"Go talk to her, you won't regret it." "Oh, I can't I really think I should give her some time to herself, to think about everything." "Actually, she looks more like she needs to get her mind off of whatever adventure you were just on. If you feel uncomfortable, give her these." Three rare, beautiful, and exotic flowers form out of thin air. White daisy like petals, black centers with the edges barely visable beneathe a crimson droplet shaped sprout, one foot long rose stems without the torns, tied together by a ribbon, the same shade of green as the stems. K-Ba could not believe his eyes, Krista simply handed them to him and pushed him on his way. K-Ba smiled and walked down the stone path to the pond, coming up behind her, slowly bringing the flowers around one side of her face. "For you, Milady."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:10 pm
Hatira looked at them and took them gently and looked up at K-Ba, "Thank you, they're lovely." She put her swords away and turned towards him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:09 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Not at all" the elf says "I would actually be glad to be able to rest some more."
"It is settled, I'll explainthe situation, and we can stay at with the master. Sir, we will be back soon after high sun." The smith nods, saying,"I'll get on the order right away." "Thank you. Shall we get going to my home?"
The two walk across the village to a large monastary type building,"Well, I'd say we have about an hour of sunlight left, I'll show you to a spare room and explain everything to master." Bob opens a door, into a room with a mat,"You can rest here, I'll send for you when dinner is ready."
"Thank you" the elf says, glad to be sleeping on someting other than the ground outside the vilage.
After about an hour, a little girl, no more than eight knocks on the door,"Sir, Dinner is ready."
"Thank you." the elf says gratefully.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:26 pm
K-Ba sits down,"Anything you want to do to take your mind off of earlier, at least until the Doc. gets done examining your mother? Perhaps I could take you on that tour of the city or we could do something else."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:34 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
"Thank you." the elf says gratefully.
The young girl excorts the elf to the dining hall, the rest of the home seated cross legged at the table. Bob standing by the door, whispers to Mr. Ownage,"The master is very paticular about oriental tradition, which is why table is so low to the floor, and speaking isn't allowed. I'm sorry, I didn't warn you before."  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:32 pm
"Keep in mind that I have been eating on my own where ever I can for years." the elf says before taking a seat. "Having a table and others to eat with at all is a nice change."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:54 am
Hatira had smiled a little bit and nodded, "That tour would be great, actually."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Mr.Ownage
"Keep in mind that I have been eating on my own where ever I can for years." the elf says before taking a seat. "Having a table and others to eat with at all is a nice change."
Bob sits down, nodding and picks up his bowl and begins to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:14 pm
K-Ba stood, and took Hatira by the hand, lifting her to her feet,"Ok, I need to get some from my room, and we'll be set." K-Ba Dashes to his room and returns in about 5 seconds,"Ok, I think I have enough."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:41 pm
Htira nodded and yawned a bit, "Well, let's go then" She had said, smiling ever so lightly and waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:05 pm
Leading her to the door, and out, they walk down the street,"Going in this direction, we can get something to eat, see a play, listen to music, or walk through the park. Where to first?"  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:20 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The elf silently joins him, used to eating quietly anyways. When he tastes the food in the bowl he almost asks what the food is called before remembering that he is not allowed to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:46 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The elf silently joins him, used to eating quietly anyways. When he tastes the food in the bowl he almost asks what the food is called before remembering that he is not allowed to speak.
After dinner the little ones clean the table and Bob brings the elf outside,"did you enjoy the Sushi, rice sweet and sour pork?"  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:52 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
After dinner the little ones clean the table and Bob brings the elf outside,"did you enjoy the Sushi, rice sweet and sour pork?"
"Yes," the elf replies, not remembering the last time he had eaten a meal that had tasted as good as the one he had just finished.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff