Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:35 pm
((lol k, let's see...well, I wasn't sure about classes, but I thought they would be separated by skill rather than by age. So it would be like..even if you're a different age, you may have classes together if someone's above average or something..and I guess we'll all have cards that can also be magical keys that have student info on them and work as magical credit cards. There, by avoiding the laws of reality I have answered your question xP. And lol, looks like you have the same naming problem that I do XD.))

Jordan headed back to the rec hall on the far side of the campus. When she entered she saw a few early birds playing pool, and some actually in the pool. She looked up; the weather was nice outside and no one was running on the suspended track. Walking to the right she entered the Battle dome facilities. In the past Jordan hadn't been here much, but her tiredness and headbump yesterday had asserted the need for her to practice her flight.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm
|| Sorry its Chibi, but it gave me an idea. Ranks below three, wear the one up front, and above three, the one in back and the front just kinda has a string bow. Lol, I just realized it looks like out charries. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:49 pm
(N'kaaay, then how do we discern between levels? Colored sash? Pretty sticker on our cards? lol..also >.>...do we need to update our cards at the beginning of the school year? Or I guess they could be mailed to us...meh.)

Avery headed into the school cafeteria for breakfast. She was always early for food. She hated cold stuff that should be hot. Grabbing a tray she headed down the one wall and looked over her food choices protected by sneeze-guards.

Perking up she saw french toast and grabbed a few slices, with accompanying packets of syrup. She then made herself go down the line and grab a small scoop of scrambled eggs. She was hunting for bacon when she saw a slice of cantaloupe and grabbed one. The bacon, typically, was right down at the end, using tongs Avery found some of the more burnt stuff and loaded it on her now crowded plate. If she hadn't started working out after school everyday she would have put on a lot of weight after starting here.

She got a cup of orange juice from the dispenser and turned to pick out one of the many window booths, yet another perk of being early. These booths each curved out onto a picture window, and lined the other three walls of the caf. Picking one along the opposite wall from the food about three quarters of the way up Avery took a seat and began eating while looking out the window.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm
((>.< they do kinda look like us XD I like it..Ima go see if I can find some similar ones or somethin' that ain't chibi))

((Gah! So PICKY!!! lol))

((I was about to go to breakfast when I realized that technically there's no cafeteria sweatdrop ))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 pm
|| x.x I can't find boy uniforms... SCREW IT! boys, you have boy-ified versions of the girl uniforms biggrin ||

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 pm
Treya sighed opening her eyes she saw the green canopies of the trees rustling as a slight wind passed trough them sitting up she gently pulled of the small vines that had started to grow around her and climbed out of the tree with out doing anything else she walked a bit west to a very large old oak and climbed it to a branch where she could look down upon the school again she wished she could bring enough courage to actually go look but yet she got nervouse thinking about it sighing she wraped some of the vines that had been growing into a manokl kind of and layed down to watch as those in the school building began thier days  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm
(Ha! there is now! I invented it!!! See!!! Look ups! Foooodz!
This has nothing to do with the fact I'm having chips for breakfast >.>....nothing at all.
I like the apron look of the first uniform ^.^ Maybe we should have a different color for each level though? Because I could totally see a misuse of powers against the kiddies if say a higher level student 'sparred' with someone they 'thought' was level 3 but was in actuality a level 1....)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm
((O.O XD I'm gonna get some pics and put 'em up, then we'll vote, I've been pm-ing vampiric (who just posted) and she had a suggestion for the uniforms, so you guys can pick from the different styles. Hooray for democracy!))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 pm
Broken Carnival
|| x.x I can't find boy uniforms... SCREW IT! boys, you have boy-ified versions of the girl uniforms biggrin ||

( surprised No Gakuran's!!????)  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:04 pm
((well, the school could be smart or something..ok, I'll work on the front page now..go check in a while for the uniform info, the pic'll wait till more people have voted on the two thingies..))

Votin' Time!
Okay, here's the choices for the academy uniform:
#1- the uniforms that carny posted the link for on this page (too lazy to go get the link)

#2- the uniforms from the anime Vampire Knight

Okay, Denmocracy...GO!!!!  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm
|| Gaku-whats? ||

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm
^look up ^  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:10 pm
|| Well, I think that maybe we could use either the one facing, or the one facing away, and just change the accent color depending on lv. (I so call the darker red being lv 2 though...) But I vote for Vampire Knight biggrin ||

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm
Gakuran-boys uniform-awesome
And I vote for Carny's chibi version (the one in front) with different colors.Gakuran googled  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 pm
Check out the front page for new uniform details! (I'm so excited, squee!)

So we've got 1 for chibi's & one for vampire...I'll wait till tomorrow to post the winner so most people get a chance to vote. Anyways...shouldn't we be getting back to the rp? *wink wink, nudge nudge*  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games