Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

The True Prince

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:55 pm
I personally love gaia and i have made some very good friends. Gaia was awesome and still is but there needs to be changes.

1: Gaia needs to finish with the Mygaia page or just go back to the normal way (Recommend: The normal one scream )

2: Gaia needs to lower the prices on items so that there are some good items that the new people on gaia can have a better chance in marketplace on sell and buy to earn more.

3: (In my opinion) You could make like something special every week that everyone can do, like a selected few in contest for gaia artist draw an Avi. Or try making a new item or a new pose in the hand or sitting position in the Change Avater page.

4: Also, there should be a better way to earn gold other then Booty grab or hitting trees or ZOMG. There are some people who can't go to Zomg and have to earn it a different way.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:00 pm
The Empire of Gaia Guild is a great place to interact with others.I Enjoy this and have fun with it!Gaia Online is a great way to meet others that are from around the world! Rally and towns make a great place to interact and talk.Games are kool to but it wouldnt hurt to add a new one? right?Forumss make a great place to state your opinion about wat and wat you dont like.Gaia does great with new items and monthly collectibles.If Gaia Does Something Greater Than This Imagine How Much They Will Accomplish!

Ps>I Dunt Got A Youtube Account v.v  

ii_Weirdo_o

Kawaii Kitten

pull da finger

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:02 pm
"The Empire of Gaia is a wonderful guid.
It welcomed me warmheartedly as it did for many.
The people are very nice to you.They listen to
what you have to say.

As for Gaia,I LOVE GAIA!! heart Im on gaia
everyday 24/7!!!
Ive met many great people on
gaia and a few whom I wish I never met!!PERVS!
ZOMG,the Towns,you make knew friends EVERYDAY!!
But still,You open your doors for
everyone and accept them for who they are,
and thats what I love the most!!
whee heart biggrin
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:14 pm
I really love gaia and i have been on gaia for over 2 years now but i'm sorry to say that it hasn't change much since i first used it,as the only change happened was increasing in the prices of items and appearing of a new (Evolving Item) in like every two weeks.of course zOMG! And Booty Grab are big changes on gaia but they get boring after some time and zOMG! is a beta version and i have been waiting for the Other version for a long time, witch made me think that there won't be a full version and that they stopped working on it.but about gold its not so hard to get it by booty grabbing,but i got bored of it,I Really think there should be more changes.I almost forgot about the (soul bound) items and the (frozen) items like zOMG! rings And the aquarium items.
!!! wahmbulance GAIA IS GETTING BORING wahmbulance !!!

X Raven Ninja X

Le Ananas

Shirtless Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:21 pm
YESS!!! THANK YOU ALL XD I LOVE THIS GUILD! I'M SO GLAD I JOINED IT! EVERYONE POST SO YOU CAN GET GOLD AND KEEP THIS GUILD GOING!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:24 pm
gaia =awesomeness  

supamage143

galactula

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:25 pm
I just found out my recorder is dead, so I'll have to settle for posting in here!
Hope I still get credit! > n <

Hello, and my name is Kami, and I am a proud member of The Empire of Gaia, and just Gaia in general!
I joined this site back in June of 2009, and my Gaia anniversary is coming up soon! But I've been here long enough to see a lot of changes.

When I first came here, they were just recently giving out the wind halos, and you just scroll on any page to get to your marketplace store, and the Gaia page was still the same. The changes made me angry and confused, but I eventually addapted to them. I also remember when Booty Grab first came out, and I was running through forums trying to figure out how to work it. But now, if I'm lucky to be on a fast enough computer, I can make lots of money by playing Booty Grab.

I have to say I hate some of the new features that were recently added. For example, I miss it when a little pop up by my avi would indicate if I had a new Profile Comment, but now I get directed into my Gaia page, and its frankly become quite annoying.

Also, the sparkle thing. Its honestly scaring the crap outta me. I mean really, are we preparing for another big event--Like with the BOO and SIN thing? Or is Edward Cullen gonna randomly sprout out of our homepage one day? Srsly, we need an answer.

I do believe Gaia is money hungry, but thats cause they need money to run this place. So they make more premium items so they can get some cash to provide more things for us. At least they're not so money hungry like dA that you have to "Pay for a premium membership if you want aaaaall this cool shet", so I'm gratful for that.

Either way, I will continue to be proud of Gaia for a long time. 3nodding

-Kami

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:11 pm
Hi!!!!! i Really wanna make a video but i can't... i suck @ making videos & i dont know how 2... but i really do want changes that we were promised so... this is the best i can do, but i hope it helps!!!!  

MacyGirl852

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

the al3x

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:27 pm
im posting one  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:37 pm
I can make an Video to MyVideo, and YES i love Gaia Online. 3nodding  

Zifo

Interesting Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

TsunaDeVongolaDecimo

Invisible Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:43 pm
Personally, I don't hate the changes that much (My Gaia page rocks now), but it's the games and the RIGs that bug me.

We've had the same games since when so ever, but they never change! It wouldn't kill you to spice it up a little! And zOMG? They lag, the characters are small, and what about the people who have already finished? Shouldn't there be a continuation already? Because it's completely not interesting anymore, I stopped playing zOMG when I was in the Otami Ruins.. I hate DYING so easily! And some quests (Old Aqueduct) I never finished because I keep dying right away? What's the point of playing it when I die already?!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:52 pm
hi im Crystalmoons13 from empire of gaia

gaia is stil realy great its a nice way to meet people specialy on rally and zomg but yeah there downs like people kinda have to obsess(not a great speller) over games to earn gold for things cause the gaia cash thing is too much(especialy with r economy today) and yeah the events this year r pretty lame (easter one for me realy kinda sucked)but most of the time its realy good not many probs.  

Crystalmoons13

Aged Creature

13,375 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200

iCosplayTastic

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:00 pm
I think that the Empire of Gaia is a good way to earn gold for all the people who don't want to kick tree's or bushes all day for a coin each. (me) I think that over the years some EI's and MCs are growing to be pretty cool as well. I think, in my opinion, that the prices are a little 'steep' now. Like "Lucky the Cat"! That cat is worth 100 million coins!!! Do you really think people will get that within seconds? Thought so. The games are cool but pretty tacky also. Try getting some new games that most websites don't have. You don't know how many webs i have seen that have Jigsaw. Rally and zOMG are cool though, even though Rally is more of a hangout now biggrin
That's why i joined the Empire of Gaia, so i don't get stuck kicking trees or thinking "Why are these rings on zOMG even soul bound?"
Other then that...
GAIA OWNS EVERYTHING!
Its a good hangout and most of my Best friends... i made on here! Thank you!!!

P.S/ I don't have a recorder or a youtube account right now ;

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:14 pm
Doctor Blovem
Paste the link of your recorded video or sound or you can write your think about gaia here

ITS TIME TO TALK!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATIONS wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

We will make a common topic in Gaiaonline Feedback sub-forum and we will paste videos there.
In video you can show and talk about how you feel about gaia in these days, What you dont like about gaia, why gaia is boring now... etc

Record A video or only Voice Sound to uploaded in Youtube
Everyone made Video or recorded sound will get10k or 50k or 100k :)
But you must say your username and The name of our Guild"The Empire of Gaia" in the first of show.
And you will get one of these rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or item worth 200k

Most of gaians says that gaia turned to the worst in 2010..

Some says:
Quote:
You have to keep playing over and over to get gold and get items you want. Gaia Online takes litteraly no precautions against excessive play. Ya

Quote:
Gaia Online keeps announcing new features, but look how many are really introduced. ya

Quote:
Perhaps the worst problem about Gaia Online is how bad they suck. It’s just a god-damn forum, and the point of the game is totally stupid. There are no levels, no monsters, no challenges, True

Quote:
According to GaiaOnline, accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you give them the right to ban you anytime for any or no reason at their sole discretion, and you might not do anything about it. I will stand up for my rights!

The Fluffy Dj

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

marsandneptune5

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm
hi i am marsandneptune5 and im a proud member of the empire of gaia guild/
the problems w/ gaia is the gaia cash. I for one cannot afford to pay for it and since most of the items i want are gaia cash only i unfortunatly cant get it. the aquarium for example: all the items at phin phang are only purchasable by g.c and it sucks because i want to work on improving my tank. if gaia would just put gaia cash in the daily chance or have random links to it floating around the pages of gaiaonline then maybe myself and other members could get the desired items.
the games are really dated and after awhile they get boring. if the games and towns are the only way to earn gold for items then it gets really aggravating. A lot of items are really overpriced , and if the only way to earn 100,000 gold is to play a game constantly then after awhile it isnt worth it. gaia just needs to get upgraded and a little less pricey.  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff