Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:44 am
His voice sounded annoyed, if not frustrated. She could hear him move her, and for some reason her senses were still dull. A few moments later he set her down on something soft.

"Alright, Jacob, what the hell is going on!?" Skye growled at him.

His voice was deadly, and if Yuki hadn't known him so well, she would have been severely scared. They must have been back at Riley and Skye's house.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 pm
Suki could hear muffled voices in the distant part of her consciousness as she slowly came to. When she opened her eyes she blinked a few times and sat up slowly.

"What the... Where am I?" She began to panic, until she spotted 3 familiar faces. One of which was laying not far from her.

"W-what happened? The last thing I remember is collapsing on the floor at school? How did I get here?"

Evil_Maiden420

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 pm
Jacob came around the corner with a bottle of fresh water in his left hand.
"How the hell am I supposed to know for sure!? From what Iread, it's most likely that she has a telepathic connection to the dream world. Part of her soul is probably still there and i dont know much more than that."
he looked down at the book. "There is one thing that might help. It says that if you crush a rose and put the essance in a vile around her neck it will, er should, help." he wasnt too sure about it, but it was worth the shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:04 pm
Skye leaned against the door.

"We will do that tomorrow. Tonight, though, we are going back into the dream world. By the way, this is a new girl."

He glanced at Suki, ignoring her when she started questioning them.

"We'll have to trade blood with her too. She is going to join us tonight."

Shadowolff

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:32 pm
Suki's mind snapped to attention when she heard Skye say "trade blood".

"Wait... What?! I don't know what you guys do or are interested in... but I don't want to be apart of it."

Suki slowly scooted in the opposite direction that the two young men were standing and ran into the wall.

What have I gotten myself into this time?!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 pm
Jaccob looked at Suki.
"This will be interresting. I hope you are'nt sqwueemish about blood." he gave her a slight sedective grin. the best he could do.  

dracko_10k

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 pm
"I-I am not!" Suki stammered as she used the wall for leverage as she tried to lift herself to her feet.

"Its just the sight of blood brings back bad memories..."

Why in the hell did I just say that?! Its not like they are going to care about my past life... At least I don't think they would care...

Images flashed through her mind as she thought of that horrible night of bodies laying lifeless on the ground, blood splattered every which way.

Suki's gut twinged and she doubles over wrapping her arms around her stomach.

Why couldn't I just die along with them?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:53 pm
Riley rolled her eyes. "Jacob, stop being a b***h." she snapped, then turned to Suki. "Don't worry, it's no big thing. You won't even realize it's happening." She shot a glare over at Jacob and Skye.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:01 pm
Suki looked up and watched Riley's eyes looking for lies, finding none she slowly stood up straight wincing at the pain in her abdomen.

"A-are you sure?" She asks still unsure of what was going on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Yuki let out a groan. Her senses were slowly returning to her, but she felt utterly weak. She could hear Skye's voice, clipped though tinted with concern.

"Let's do it now. Yuki needs to get back to the Dream World as soon as possible."

Avelyst

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm
Jaccob took a knife from his pocet and slit his hands. It hurt like hell, but in a few momnts it wouldnt matter. He handed the knife ti Skye and layed down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 pm
Suki's eyes widen as she saw the blood pour out of both of the boys' hands.

"W-what are you doing?! What is going on?"

Suki slides across the wall trying to get away from them.

Evil_Maiden420

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Skye ignored her, walking over to her quietly. He crouched down to her level, gently seizing her hand and poking it with the knife. Blood dotted from the spot, and he tenderly pressed his palm up against hers.

She looked extremely scared but he ignored it. Skye let go of her hand after a moment, lifting his own to his mouth. He pressed his palm against his lips and licked the blood off. After a few minutes, everyone else had followed his suit and pressed palms with Suki. Finally he picked the girl up by the arm and dragged her over to the couch.

He very carefully and gently slid the blade along Yuki's palm, feeling a little guilty as the blood pooled. He pressed their palms together.

"Now we are all ready. Jacob, burn the damn candles."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Jacob nodded and walked over to the ealier used candles. He lit them quickly and sat down on teh couch.

"Ok im done."  

dracko_10k

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Suki just stared at the gash in her palm, gaping as she saw the blood.

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!! You don't have to be so mean! You a** hole!"

Suki glared at Skye then back at the gash in her hand before repeating his earlier motion of licking the blood off. Then she wiped her hands on her jeans not realizing how stupid that move was.

"Damn it! Does anyone have a Band-Aid?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces