Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 am
((but you are doing your fight with the tanks and what i planned to post i cannot really do until you guys are close to where the radio guy is))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 am
((Well, I guess you'll have to join us or something. You could have your survivor come help us or something. Or, if you don't wanna do that, we can just keep going until the battle with the tank is over, and head for you.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 am
((yeah do the tank battle cause my character is already where the radio guy is))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 pm
((Well, I'm gonna attempt to give this RP one more go, if you guys ain't tired of it. ^^))
Wally dove and rolled, shooting blindly in the Tank's direction when he felt that Rei and Therese were far enough behind his sights. It roared with animalistic rage and began lumbering towards the tiny man pricking it with hot needles. A large fist lashed out stupidly as the beast tried to smash Wally awkwardly against the curb where he lay prone with terror. He aimed at the monster's face, and fired twice before the Tank recoiled in pain and agitation. It beat its chest like and ape, and drew back its arm to crush Wally.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm
((I'm not tired, I just wish more people would take an interest in it.))

"Hey!" Wielding her cedar stick as the club it double for, Therese swung it wildly at the back of the Tank's small knees. She almost froze in place when it stared at her with it's angry eyes, it's tongue hanging down from the missing bottom jaw. "Ch..." She swallowed nervously. "Chase me you maggot-ridden meatbag!" With that she promptly turned tail and ran, stumbling when a bit of concrete connected with her shoulder from the sidewalk piece the Tank threw at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Wally dashed up behind the Tank as it pursued Therese, now, his legs feeling like jelly. The feeling gave him an idea. He waited to the right moment to line his shot up, when he felt that there was the least amount of danger of a stray bullet striking an ally, and fired relentlessly into the Tank's right leg, in and around the back of its knee. It roared once again, and turned to lumber after him again. The instant it put pressure on the bullet-bitten leg, it snapped like a bleeding twig, causing another roar of pain to rise from rotten lungs. The Tank rolled grotesquely toward Rei, and Wally began emptying the remainder of his magazine into the beast's form.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm
((bumples?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm
((Trumples. Has she lost interest in this? Otherwise I'll go ahead and post here.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 pm
((Ah, go ahead. I can't get the wife on Gaia. XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:48 pm
((Aw. For some reason I don't think this'll be as successful as it's predecessor.))

Therese joined in with Wally's fire, moving closer inch by inch so that her shotgun shells had the maximum effect on the massive ghoul while she stayed at a relatively safe distance. "How many more bullets does this thing take to die?" She called out to no one in particular, her feet shuffling on the ground as a zombie lurched into her line of fire.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:08 pm
((D; Sorry I fell behind. First we were waiting for Ryan then Troy, I lost interest a bit.
Dunno if y'all are still doing this, but I'll go ahead and make a post.))

Rei took cover behind a flipped vehicle and emptied her clips into the Tank as he charged Wally. She hissed in aggravation as a hollow "click" warned her that her ammo had run out. Ducking beside her cover, she fumbled with her extra clips, dropping them once in the process of trying to slid them back into the handle. She finally managed to slam the clip back in and threw herself around the corner. Wally and Therese had the Tank on the ground and were emptying everything they had into it. With a grunt of determination, Rei sprinted forward and joined in, careful to keep out of the creature's range. She flinched slightly as a few stray chips of asphalt, thrown around from the creatures wild thrashing, grazed her face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:15 pm
((You might be right, Ty. XD This one just isn't generating as much interest. We'll ride this horse until it bucks, though!))
The tank gave a final growl of pain, and died quietly in a pool of its own tainted blood. The massive arms twitched weakly due to nerve damage. Wally inched around the monster carefully, as if it would spring up and attack again. Once he was far enough away, he bolted for Rei, wrapping her in an awkward bear hug with three guns between them.
"Well...shall we head for our broadcaster friend?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:57 pm
Rei's knees buckled as she collapsed into Wally's arms. She dropped her now empty guns, and held onto him tightly, waiting for her wildly beating heart to calm. "Don't... Scare me like that," she pleaded into his shoulder. "I thought that... thing was gonna get you for sure."
She peeked around Wally at the creature, worried for a moment that it would somehow come back to life, then quickly looked away as it's limbs gave a last twitch. Exhaling slowly, she nodded in response to his question, and gently pulled away from him. She retrieved her guns and began reloading the cartridges. Slamming the clip back in, she head-shot an infected that had wandered too close for comfort. "Let's get out of here."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 pm
((Yeah! Don't take those lemons!))

Concerning herself with mopping up the rest of the zombies, Therese let the two share their after-firefight talk. When she was alone she'd never seen any kind of undead thing like the one they'd just killed, even when it was night. She was suddenly glad she only threw rocks at far away cars for fun instead of the nearby ones. If an alarm had blared out, she would've been dead if she'd had to fight it by herself. "Soooo," Therese glanced away from the bright fire back to the waiting truck. "Which direction are we headed in?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Wally jabbed his thumb in the direction of the radio station.
"Back toward town. That's where he's supposed to be. I haven't heard anything on the radio for a good while, other than static. Let's hope we're not too late." He shouldered the medium weight gun, and went on his way toward the truck. "You're welcome to hop in with us." Before jumping in himself, Wally looked around behind the truck. There, and scattered around nearby in a series of nearly unrecognizable human heaps, lay Hunter. The ghouls had overwhelmed him during the firefight, while Wally, Rei, and Therese were busy with the Tank. He bowed his head reverently, despite the dead man's previous threats against them. Without further delay, Wally walked slowly toward the truck again, and climbed into the passenger seat beside Rei.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff