Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:26 pm
{{Hi Dec!! biggrin }}

Amy frowned at Mitri. "He needs to know, Mitri. Yeah, Velcore might be angry if someone tells Karrie about this earlier than what he wanted, but what about Karrie? If he finds out that we all knew about this and we didn't tell him, he's going to feel so hurt and betrayed! It's one thing to keep Velcore's secret about being able to talk. It's an entirely different thing to keep Karrie's heritage a secret from him."

She had made up her mind. She looked at Mitri with a determined look in her eyes. "He may not want to be around me, but I will tell him about this if you don't. It's either going to be you or me, Mitri. Which do you prefer?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:33 pm
Dec peered at the group. 'Wait' he thought, 'is that....' He looked over his shoulder toward the MW bar. 'Wasn't Karrie just in the bar? I could have sworn... Wow he must have got here fast.'

Dec stepped a little closer and took a longer look at the boy with a pony nearly drowning him. 'Wait...Karrie looks a bit younger and his arms look really thin....' Dec's eyes got big. eek 'Karrie has a mini-me!'  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 pm
*glances over at the man on the side of the pool, then looks back at Amy* You don't understand. Velcore, Grandpa, and I are the only ones who know. My mom doesn't even know that my dad's not human.

Why do you say Karrie doesn't want to be around you? He really likes you. He's just really confused right now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 pm
{{Don't worry Dec. Amy will see you soon. biggrin }}

Amy looked at Mitri in utter confusion. "Mitri, I know you're young, but someone who likes you does not avoid you like you're the plague. That's not how a friend treats another friend. And you know, even if he does think of me as a friend, then he must be avoiding me because of the crap he's going through with Dame. Either way, it's probably easier for him to just avoid me. So, I'm honoring that wish."

She sighed and knelt on the ground again. "But I'm going to go and see him to tell him about this if you don't. Mitri, I'm not trying to go over your or your family's heads, but he needs to know this. He should have known this before now. Your family and Velcore don't really have the right to keep something like this from him. I know you love him and only want what's best for him, but he deserves to know who... what he is. Nothing even has to be said about your father or his non-human status. So are you going to tell him..."

She sighed softly, "... or am I going to?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:58 pm
*Rivonu looks toward Amy and after she gives him the ultimatium she turns back to Mitri. Rivonu shows a worried look on her face hoping that Mitri decides to tell him the truth*

(hey guys be back on later, like 15 min k?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:01 pm
He doesn't think of you as just a friend anymore! I can tell because of the way he talks about you. I may be young, but I'm not stupid. Karrie's really confused right now. He doesn't think that he should feel that way about you, but he does. He's always been awkward around girls that he likes. Niiki told me that.

Please, give Velcore more time. *looks down at Thistle* He'll do what's right, I know he will.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm
{{Okay Rivonu. See you soon! smile }}

Amy gasped as she heard Mitri say that Karrie didn't think of her as just a friend anymore. She felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. That had been the last thing she expected Mitri to say. So, he was avoiding her because... because he liked her? Mitri would know. Family almost always knew each other well enough to know when they liked someone.

Sure, she had her own feelings for Karrie, and months ago she thought she might really like him, but now? Well, she thought of him as one of her best friends. Best friends who became intimate with each other always ran a high risk of losing their friendship if they broke up. She didn't want to risk that with Karrie. But she had told Kits that she wanted her next relationship to be with a guy who she had become good friends with first.

And she had to admit that the thought of having something more with Karrie gave her a warm, pleasant feeling. Well, with everything that was going on with him right now, she probably had time to think about what she wanted herself.

She sighed again and then slowly stood up. She still felt a little in shock. As she turned around, her eyes landed on a familiar form sitting on one of the lounge chairs. Her eyes widened again and she gasped.

"Dec?! Oh wow, hi! I haven't seen you in so long. I didn't even know you knew about this place!"

She slowly smiled at him and then moved toward him. When she reached him, she leaned down and hugged him.

Meanwhile, Thistle looked up at Mitri and squeaked softly. Was the yelling and angry words over now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 pm
*sees the stunned expression on Amy's face and watches her walk away toward the man he's noticed earlier. He looks down at Thistle* I really hope she listened to me... Velcore's gonna be pissed if she didn't.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm
Thistle squeaked sadly and nuzzled closer to his chest. She felt bad for her owner, but she knew she needed some time alone to think.

When Mitri mentioned Velcore, she sighed sadly. She missed him!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 pm
Hello Amy, -gives her a quick hug, the tattoos on his belly rippling interestingly over his six-pack- I said I would come and see you at your new job when I was back in town, but I never expected that you would be co-owner of such and establishment. When I caught sight of your posters, I almost couldn't believe it.

Tsuku poked his nose out from behind Dec, sniffing curiously.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm
Amy smiled brightly and sat down next to his legs on the chair. Her eyes caught sight of the tattoos on his stomach as his muscles rippled. Well that was nice...

She made sure to look back up at Dec and keep her eyes there, though there was a faint blush in her cheeks. "I actually work over at GGB as a bartender, but then I decided to open this place, and Kits helped me design it and think up some of the games! She also designed all of the pet area and decided what features to put in it. I hope you end up really liking it here. So far responses have been pretty positive. How have you been? Your band? You know, speaking of your band, I was thinking about..."

Her mouth stopped moving when she saw an animal peak its head out from behind the chair. Her eyes widened and she gasped softly.

"Dec! Is that your animal behind your chair? Did you finally get one for yourself? If so, make sure you don't tell Thistle. She became use to being the main animal in your life after I said that you and I could share her."

She laughed softly and then held out her hand to the animal slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:46 pm
*Rivonu sratches her head in confusion, first she finds out that there races other than humans on Gaia and now finds out that there other unknown species? Being a tech savy girl this situation would rely on her computer for information but since it was not there at the moment all she could do was shake her head in disbeilef but still she wanted to know about these people, especially Amy, not out of fear but more like curiosity as wanted to know more about them, what where they? What kind of powers do they have? Rivonu holds that thought when she sees Amy talking to a stranger near the pool. Rivonu decides to swim over and greet the gentleman*

Hello sir how do you do?  

Rivonu

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm
-Dec snapped his fingers- "The GGB! That's right. I kept looking for you at Kathy's for some reason."

-When Amy began to talk about Thistle being the main animal in Dec's life, Dec paled slightly.-

At Amy's words, Tsuku popped out completely and reared up on his hind paws. The giant fox put his front paws on Dec's shoulders and growled darkly. 'Main animal! No! Master is ours.' Tsuku thought to himself.

Dec petted Tsuku calmingly, "It's ok Tsuku." He smiled at Amy, "I never said I didn't have pets; just that I wasn't living with any. I have three giant foxes and they usually stay with the band when I visit over here. But I brought them along this time because the everyone in the band is taking a short vacation. I have had Tsuku, Rasu, and Ama for four and a half years. My half-sister gave them to me. Her family breeds giant foxes." -When the girl swam over, Dec leaned down and held out his hand,- Hi there. My name is Dec. Nice to meet you.

Tsuku got down and sat at Dec feet regally. He had been all set to be friendly until Amy's words. But now he stared at the pony distaintfully. He did sniff Amy's hands politely.

[Edited]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm
*plays with Thistle's mane* Hey, wait a minute. I don't think you're supposed to be in this pool... *pushes her up onto the edge of the pool* You know, Velcore told me that you've been trying to learn how to talk. Can you say anything yet?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 pm
*walks into the locker room for women and looks around for a good locker to put her things and change* Wow this place is jainormas. I hope I don't get lost somehow sweatdrop *finding a locker she places her bad inside and pulls up her hair before changing out of her street clothes revealing her swimsuit underneath. *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games