Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Welcome ! - Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mochii Panda Bear

Adorable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:48 am
Hello! My name is Mochii Panda Bear (duh) ;;>>
Hmmm I just joined TinierMe and I've been on Gaia for 3 years.
Add me if you'd like

Username: Koochy  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 am
I just joined Tinier me like 10 days ago. I'm SumireHime on there. I'm currently addicted to gacha... I'm 24...bit old for that site I think, but its fun >.<  

Princess Sumire

Tsuki no kigai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:03 pm
I just Joined the guild and I joined TM maybe 3 days ago I don't have much on it but I have an avatar I thought of making and stuff so I'll see what happens ;]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:04 pm
"N e u" on Tinierme. 8")  

Pckt Mnstrs

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 am
Hola mis amigos(idk much Spanish) I joined TM in July 2011 and even though I am a noob ,kind've, I made many friends and joined many groups. My hobby is to hang out with my friends, and rp.
Username:spider london  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:37 am
Tanadia
Hello, you can call me Mordy. On Tinierme, I'm known as Saelda. On gaia I'm a bit more out spoken because I can get away with it. On tinierme, I feel that I have to behave XD

LOLOL! I have the same issue xDD, I become a shrinking violet the moment I got in Selfy Town.

Anyway...

Hi, I'm Masako Uchiha here, Lisa Strife there (TM); Feel free to add me, I'm a CC whore. Recently remembered that I had an account there, so I started to give it more love. Loved the items, it frustrates me that the even better ones cost real money and there's no market. Opened an account in @games just to see how would be TM, it looks cool and they even give you a pet, but it annoys me that the Gacha prices are absurdly high; but the other good thing is that they have more trademarketed items, this month with UtaPuri *-*. TM will be great once they launch the site properly.

Can't remember my exact time in Gaia, but I know it's been for years. Still love it, and loving it even more with zOMG! and the other features, but I like the HUGE selection of items to dress your avi. You can't really leave Gaia xDDDDD

I'm a nerd, love videogames, anime, manga and horror/suspense movies. I'm to lazy to list all that xDDDDDD. But one thing for sure: Pokemon and Inazuma Eleven freak lately xD.

Pardon my TM noobness, I'm doing the best I can xD.  

Homura Himiko

Greedy Raider

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Raixal the Wrath

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 am
Hello! I'm Raixal the Wrath here on gaia and mostly everywhere else but on Tinier me I am Raix

I'm an Artist but it is a hobby for me I don't plan to use it for profit except here on Gaia! And Hopefully move onto Tinier! Feel Free to add me! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:34 pm
Welcome, guys!

I'm sorry for the lack of activity going on, but you're all more than welcomed here in the guild.

On a side note: if any of you have any ideas for events or contests, feel free to post them up, or message me. I've been busy IRL so I haven't put much thought into what to do. We have prizes available - just, no ideas.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 am
Hi everyone. I just joined TinierMe, and I've been on Gaia for a while, but I used to keep losing my passwords and having to create a new account. So yeah.

TinierMe Username: MagicalJediGirl

Would you care to add me? I'm active.
Any gifts also appreciated very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 am
Im Noctis Lucis Caelum. Tinier Me Name: Z e k e (also my my name in real life)
I been on TM for 8-11 months.Gotten a lot and did better then anyone with getting items on TM except for now in days i kinda gave up spending my money on a site with mentally challenged traders.You have there wants and then they last second they change there minds.Raising up GC items when the normal Logic price and also staff are just useless there.  

King Starks

Steve Shion

Shadowy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 am
I'm just a poor boy.

Hello everyone. I was known on TM as Steve the Ninja.
You may call me Steve, Ninja or Shion.
I've been on Gaia since '06 but this account is only a bit over a year old.
I've been on tinierme since....a long time ago. Before trading was a feature.
February, maybe? I can't remember.
My hobby is doing things that pertain to my interests.
Listening to music, playing video games I like, hanging out on Facebook, reading manga, watching TV with my Mom and my sister, watching anime online and lurking on Gaia and TinierMe.

I love food, cats, RPGs and many other things. I'm afraid of silence and the dark.
I also love Video Game and Anime Soundtracks. And Vocaloid music.
I hate screamers, scary things, gross things, most modern popular music and most rap music.

My music tastes are about as varied as there are flavors of Pocky. I listen to everything from jazz to The Beastie Boys and loads of different things in between. I don't care much for Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B and Country. I may like a few songs in those genres but it's few, far between and is pretty much an exception of my otherwise general dislike of the genre.

I play many video games and I own many consoles. Please feel free to ask me details about the games I like and the musicians or songs I listen to.
I hope to be very active here.

I need no sympathy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 am
My name on TM was (is) LadyEpita. I started just 3 weeks ago on there when they just decided to close yesterday... So I was encouraged to come to gaia. I am working on the game zOMG to gain gold and hopefully I can get into some groups and have fun like I was having in TM. Man I'm going to miss those chat room!

Everything else you need to know about me is in my profile page.  

LadyEpita

Ember Caster

TenBillion-Percent Dead

62,525 Points
  • Downward Spiral 500
  • Battle of Wits 500
  • Disastrous Daily Life 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:13 pm
My name on TM was Drekii. My name on Gaia used to be Drekii, too, but bad things happened which made me go to TM. Now I'm forced to come back to stay in touch with some people... orz
So yeah, this account is old and I hardly ever touch it. All of my decent items were on Drekii, so I'm not really active on here. If anyone wants to chat, though, I'll get on to check messages~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:48 am
sweatdrop So...

My name at TinierMe is Aikka.

A quick summary of my TM activity:
Joined november 2009. One of the active people that missed maybe one day at TM. TMT admin, middleperson before trading system, active CC user for a long time that later become a GC one, also a profile style designer.

But the most.... simply someone who loved spending time with friends there. crying

Moved here looking for another way to stay in touch with my TM friends.

Not sure if i will be active here or not.
TM gave me a hard lesson about that by closing *sigh*

Created an account today, still looking at what i can do here etc. o..o  

Aluzja

Spicy Sweetheart

50,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:00 am
Oh, man...
I posted on the group without posting about myself before DX

Anyway I am known as Ilvias on TM, I am usually seen on Trading and Giveaway forums or on Selfy Town in the Chibi Pet Area. I am 20 and I am from Italy :3
I made this account 2 years ago, but then I forgot about it till a month ago XD

Feel free to add me, I will cook for you <3  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas