Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 pm
Sally, FEAR ability doesn't have to follow any kind of logic in regards to species/sub-species or natural ability. FEAR just has to fit within the battle system, and not be stupidly OP, and we'll help you with that.

Eternal: zombie  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 am
Can i get two pets/person (i dunno how to say it...) ?  

GAlA SITE Assistant Agent

3,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am
Mikuton The Demon Cat
Can i get two pets/person (i dunno how to say it...) ?

Two students? Yes, there's no cap on how many you can own and play, we do ask that you try and keep it to a number that you can handle (if you plan on rping and advancing them)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:50 am
I have a suggestion!
Can you guys create a mini pet like one of these?
But, black and gray colored, with skull on the face. ^^

*** EDIT : Plus a dark kyuubi?  

3,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 am
Mikuton The Demon Cat
I have a suggestion!
Can you guys create a mini pet like one of these?
But, black and gray colored, with skull on the face. ^^

*** EDIT : Plus a dark kyuubi?

~ we have a number of talented people working on minipets, and there may eventually be a release that is vaguely, somewhat, similiar-ish...one day. Maybe. Or not at all. W/E. The best way to get a minipet made is to win a custom pet through in thread events or through raffles such as the one going on now in the september event subforum.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 am
OK, i set up a new thread, for another student (for me), her name's LEERA, and she's a monster. What kind of monster she is? I can't find the subspecies.

Question #2 : If im entering a subspecies form, should i posted it in the monster thread (because she's a monster), or PM to the mule?  

3,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 am
She doesn't have to be any official subspecies when she's part of the monster race.

You post it in the designated thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 am
Not sure if it's been asked already;

Does the school orientation ORP count as a completed RP (in terms of growth points) or no (considering all students that participated only had a single post in it)?

/edit; Also, do the 5 fully grown minipets have to be different species, or could you literally have 5 fully grown Batlings?  

Revien

Shy Lover

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm
No, that ORP doesn't count, and neither will any of the faculty "offices" that open up.

The minipets need to be separate species, and cannot be any of the single stage specials.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 pm
IIIIIIIIIIII have a question, for anyone able to answer: Would a concept based on the Keres be possible, and if so, uh....what on earth would they be classified under? xD I think I've sat around for at least 40 minutes trying to figure that last part out.  

azumi

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm
Yup ~ and anything that transports souls to the afterlife would be considered a reaper.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:09 pm
Sounds good. Thank you!  

azumi

3,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am
I have bunch of questions to say! Ok, here it goes;

#1, I posted my character in quest - request. Does that means its guaranteed to get accepted?

#2, Is quest request following the post line (first come first serve), or just... Jumped to the coolest quest?

#3, Where can i buy a custom?

#4, I wanted to be a staff, where can i sign up?

#5, What are ' This Is Halloween ' currently hiring?

#6, Where can i get a free character? (besides raffles, and winning any contests. Oh, and also accepted quest)

#7, I posted a sub - species on the 'monster' encyclopedia or somethin. How long does it takes to be approved?

Sorry... Bunch of questions.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 am
Mikuton The Demon Cat
I have bunch of questions to say! Ok, here it goes;

#1, I posted my character in quest - request. Does that means its guaranteed to get accepted?

We'll work with you do make your quest acceptable within the world setting, whenever we do go over your quest. However, acceptance isn't the same thing as actually enrolling your character.

#2, Is quest request following the post line (first come first serve), or just... Jumped to the coolest quest?

Its for when I have spare time to help people make their quests acceptable. Priority goes to students enrolling, and then I go in chronological order for quests.

#3, Where can i buy a custom?

There is an auction going on right now in the event subforum.

#4, I wanted to be a staff, where can i sign up?

Thank you, but we have enough staff for the moment.

#5, What are ' This Is Halloween ' currently hiring?

We're usually hiring guest artists, though right now thats on hold for a bit as we run the September event.

#6, Where can i get a free character? (besides raffles, and winning any contests. Oh, and also accepted quest)

That is a mystery! There will be freebies given out, again. But the how-to will not posted until after the September event. There are absolutely no guarantees on this, though.

#7, I posted a sub - species on the 'monster' encyclopedia or somethin. How long does it takes to be approved?

Whenever we update it. We'll go over the suggestions and modify things like natural ability so that it fits within the shop setting.

Sorry... Bunch of questions.... sweatdrop

Quite alright.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 am
exclaim GUYS WE LIKE ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS BUT PLEASE READ THE SHOP FRONT PAGE AND THE QUESTING FAQ BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS THAT ARE BLATANTLY WRITTEN ON THERE THANK YOU exclaim  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games