Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm
((Ohmahgerd, my brother actually got bored of playing video games and now wants to watch pointless videos on YouTube. Again. =| So I can't post for dis, as much as I want to. If it's okay wif you guys, I'ma have to pause it here for now. crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:32 pm
((NOOOO it was getting to a good part too gonk Tell your brother hes a but munch evil ))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 pm
((I'll tell him. Ty Jr., you're a butt-munch!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:40 pm
((XD He called you guys faggots. I knoooow, this's the best part! But...if I don't give him teh computer mah dad'll withhold Reach from meh...I'll post tomorrow, I promise! *runs off sobbing and cracking up* ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 pm
((man if i could i would put up money for you to get a laptop with a wifi router sweatdrop ))

Chron gave a displeasing look as the negotiations went from good to bad as it always did with the Jedi peacekeepers in his galaxy. To him it seemed that the universe could not live without a little chaos, he then grabbed his lightsaber, and activated it ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 pm
((Well, tell him I'm 6 feet tall, I weigh 200 pounds, and I suffer from a medical disorder that makes me fly into an uncontrollable rage when called a f*****t. Also, I have an army of highly flammable zombies at my command, and I have a zippo primed and ready for use at a moment's notice.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 pm
((Lol. Nah, nah. Ees fine. I had the computer for a good 4-5 hours anyway. XD Plus I always beat him up, though thanks for your additional support.))

"Young one? That's a bit of a compliment for me." Resa said, chuckling quietly with her undiminished attitude. She signaled with her hand and the Urel took up defensive positions. With her other hand she slipped her kris out from under her sash, the silver glinting in the sunlight. "But...I wish it were for me to decide." She finished, taking a step backwards and disappearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:48 pm
When she had faded from his field of vision, Reis signaled for the fort's guards to hold their ground, and prepared a shot of seismic energy for the first charge.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:20 pm
((Durnnit, now Stridar's not here. =| Must be playing Reach off XBL.))

Resa reappeared behind Reis as two of the four Urel charged forward at Chron and the other two ran to flank. She raised up a foot and kicked him square in the back, trying to send him tumbling forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm
Reis grunted in mild surprise. He rotated himself in mid air by shifting his weight, putting out his hands to catch his balance. He found purchase under his fingers, grasping at the soft earth and grass, and managed to slow his travel. Once he'd stopped tumbling, he planted his boots in the ground firmly, and launched himself back at Resa, striking out with his extended fingers, aiming for a pressure point just above the collarbone of her sword-hand. He condensed an aura around his fingers to soften the blow and avoid hurting her seriously.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Resa moved a few inches to the left so that the pressure point wasn't hit too severely. Her sword fell from her hand and she caught it quickly with her left, spinning on her heel away from Reis's fingers. "Oh come on, you don't need to go easy on me just because I'm a girl." She commented with a hint of annoyance in her tone, using her momentum to make a 360 and bring her kris hilt in line with Reis's shoulder as she swung it with her left hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 pm
"Don't make the mistake of assuming I'm going easy on you," Der Reisende said quietly. "I am going to stop you, one way or the other. But I don't like causing pain where it isn't necessary...so if I can stop you without killing you, so much the better." He caught her left hand with his palm, realizing from the sound of the impact that the girl was stronger than she looked. He released her and leaped high into the air, bringing his heel down hard, and assisted by Estra's gravity. He released the energy he had stored and saved for the first wave of attack, throwing a wall of earth up to slow down the marching troops, while the Estran archers began to fire from the top of their parapets.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 pm
As the four Urel charged at Chron he used the force to grip one of them lifted him high in the air then Force pushed him back into the other three.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 pm
Resa sighed, shaking her head at the words before they even were finished coming out. "All of you heroic types are the same." She muttered under her breath, rubbing her right shoulder ruefully. The flat of her sword's blade tapped the top of Reis's head harmlessly in a gesture of friendliness. "What you don't think of is that some people have no choice for the side they're allegiances are for. But that's understandable." The first of the troops were shocked at the sudden rise of earth and a few were killed. But a small group had been able to sneak in, and the gates of the fort crashed down. The Urel on the other side of the fortress provided a nice distraction by shooting arrows like the Kingdom soldiers were.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 pm
He laughed, and altered a few small air currents, blowing Resa's long hair into her face. "And the villain types are also all the same. Forcing the wills of the less-powerful people around them...just one more reason for me to try not to hurt you," he said, pooling a bit more of his borrowed power. He released it in the form of a quick burst of electrical arcs jumping across the blade of her kris, trying once more to disarm her. "You don't have to do this. Call them off!" he said once more.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff