Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 am
Higlark laughed as the two electrical energy balls seemed to hit their mark then he got Force pushed by Kaizeloye who called him Larkie. Going from happy to furious he said "Aaaugh! Don't you ever call me that kiddy little nickname, and you do not interrupt a person's fight. Ever!" As he finished his rant he saw Chron appear out of the damaged building that he went flying into.

As Chron came out of the building he said "Regarding the statement you said to me as I went through that building. We have out done the Sith. That is why they have not been around until this day, and by how your power level is it looks like history is going to repeat itself once again." He then used the Force to propel himself up to Higlark then they exchanged Zanpakuto hits with each other until Chron reached out his hand, and put a invisible hold on Higlark using the Force then sent him crashing into another building. He then flash stepped inside the building searching for the Arrancar.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:27 am
((I have an idea to make some drama...i think it'll be great. But I can't do it alone! I need somebody to create a good guy character that is beloved by all the other good guys...and then I have a plan to kill this person off to set some events in motion that I have planned. =3 Anyone interested?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:17 pm
((sorry Silas. but i'm going offline for three days. computer is still screwed up. take control of grensho and allie for me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:29 pm
((Ooh, ooh! Me, me! Unless someone else wants to. That's fine with me then.))

"B-Bankai?" Maria stammered, looking at the masked Quincy in alarm and then her kris like it wasn't real. She flushed a deep red of embarrassment for using the wrong ability. "But--Ah! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to!" This was the only thing she'd really learned, and nobody'd corrected her on what exactly to do either.

"Well fine then, Higster," Kaizeloye sniffed, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. "I was just making sure that you don't get too high and mighty with power, then question why you fall in the first place."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm
((i would like to do the new character but i'll let Ty take this one since i have three and she got two *picks up new character action figure and hands it to Ty*))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 pm
((I'm actually waiting for someone to do something to Manaki. I got no other plans till then gonk ))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 pm
((Well, this fight's almost over. After this, I'll have Jett's character do som'n for Manaki.))
Daisuke nearly dropped his blade in shock.
"You...didn't know this was your bankai?" he stammered, astounded. The Gillian could wait no longer, so it fired another Cero. Akihime made herself scarce, and Daisuke snatched Maria up and flash-stepped away from the blast. This girl has no idea how powerful she is...no idea!
"Let me explain something about zanpakuto!" he shouted over the wind rushing and the battlecries of the Hollows. "Every Soul Reaper has one...and each one has its own soul, created from the soul of its user. They remain sealed until the user learns the name and release command of his or her zanpakuto...this is called shikai. But once a certain power and skill level is reached...a Soul Reaper can fully release the sword...creating exotic forms and abilities. This is bankai. Your sword was never sealed to begin with...and you used bankai with a simple command! Do you have any idea how powerful you really are?" he demanded, setting her down on the opposite side of the courtyard, behind the rampaging Gillian. He then swung Yamato, digging a gash in the black Hollow's cloak-like skin. Akihime followed his lead, and launched a volley of arrows into the gash, causing the thing to howl with pain.
"Go ahead, girl...finish it off!" Akihime shouted from above, pelting the weakening Hollow with her arrows.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm
((Yeh, 'splosions!))

"Um...no." Maria said sheepishly, trailing off. She looked down at the small blade left on her kris, the rest of it floating around her in an obscuring feathery cloud. Bankai had been something she'd thought she'd never be able to master. All this time she thought that this had been her shikai. If this was true, then her kris was her actual zanpakuto's shikai the whole time. But that wasn't the issue right then. She darted forward and ran past Daisuke, throwing her kris into the Hollow's open wound. The feathers immediately began to float closer to the embedded blade, glowing the same white they had before and emitting a high-pitched whistling sound. Then they began to implode (couldn't think of anything else...).  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm
((Eh, good enough.))
Daisuke resealed his blade, and Akihime allowed her bow and arrows to fade away with a blue flame-like flicker. The great Hollow gave one final shriek, and fell to its knees, the mask cracked and falling apart. It was the last of the Gillians, wandering Sereitei. The other captains and lieutenants had tied things up nicely, and gathered around the two Quincy, Daisuke and Maria. They cheered for Maria as the last of the Hollow's blackened flesh disintegrated to blow away with the wind.
"There, now...you see? That wasn't so bad! You did quite well!" Daisuke shouted, clapping the slender girl across the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:43 pm
((I fail at Bleach, if you haven't noticed yet. Lol. Oh, I could have my other guy go randomly find Arashi's guy.))

"Heh, heh heh...Thanks." Maria laughed shakily, giving a weak smile. From where she was standing she could see her sword had fallen to the ground not too far away from the remains of the Gillian. She felt a smack of congratulations on her back from Daisuke. She managed another laugh before she began to feel dizzy and falling to the ground, having passed out from the exertion of her bankai.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 pm
((Daisuke's not a captain xd he's just a humble rankless Soul Reaper like Maria.))
Daisuke caught the poor girl before she hit the pavement. He gave a look to Akihime, who had finally decided to remove her facemask, rather than let everyone go on thinking she was a man with a tiny voice.
"Thanks for your help...but you'd better split. The captains might not react so kindly to a Quincy's presence."
"I'll bet they treat me nicer than they'd treat a Jedi," she shot back with a shrewd smile. "Most of Soul Society knows next to nothing about you people...you'd better lay low, just in case they decide the Jedi are their enemies." With that, she and her brother were gone. Daisuke carried Maria to the infirmary, and set out to find Captain Manaki. As he walked the ruined streets, he realized that Chron hadn't left yet...he was still fighting the Arrancar. He cast a panicked eye around, hoping against hope that no one had seen the other Jedi.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm
((Really? Coulda sworn that the word captain was thurr...You need to specify if he ish or not. =|))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm
((He's as powerful as a captain, but he himself has no rank.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 pm
((hehe looks like you are pulling an Ichigo on Ty's character there))

As Kenzo followed his sister out of Seireitei he wondered if he, and his sister would fight alongside the Soul Reapers again. For so long he thought that Soul Reapers would kill a Quincy on sight but they fought alongside each other. Deep down he felt really happy that they were able to be allies even if it is a short time.

Chron looked around for the Arrancar then he got a sudden feeling that someone was behind him. Higlark came out of the darkness, and collided Zanpakuto with him each one pushing the other. Chron did not know that the Arrancar was so strong but he was gaining the upper hand in pushing his Zanpakuto more.

As Higlark fought to gain the upper hand in the Zanpakuto lock Chron managed to outdo him. Then he felt that his comrades have all returned to Hueco Mundo. He withdrawed form the lock then said "Well its a shame that we will end this fight today with you not dead, but next time you will not be so lucky." He then opened the Garganta, and disappeared to Hueco Mundo.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:47 pm
((Ty, you can has introduce new charrrie, nao?))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff