Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image

xxx---------≺N e l l y≻----------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʀєdωood

"Of course I would!
I would like to do some exploring myself.
I was just to scared to do it alone
since I tend to get lost
a lot of times.
"
Said Nelly.
She took one last bite of her salad and finished she took
a piece of bacon and bit into it.
Nelly helped herself to pumpkin juice
before she went exploring.

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image

"Oh no! Classes are starting in 16 MINUTES!
I have to get my books,stuff,...
i'm sorry I don't- we don't have anymore time to explore!
"
Nelly was so excited . She zoomed off into
the great hallway.

UFLE UF

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... | First Year | HufflePuff |...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------------------------------------------------------  

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Nelly came walking and sat next to Yuan.
"I thought today was Friday no it's Thursday...
I guess I was too excited. Well we can still go exploring!
"

UFLE UF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
«Sylphy Air»«Hufflepuff»«First year»

Syl entered the great hall and made his way to the Hufflepuff table, he found a spot across from Nelly. Do you mind if I sit here? he asked.  

Twisted_Mushroom

II CherryOak II

Lonely Tycoon

6,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

"Of course! This is my new friend Yuan"
Nelly reached for some chicken.

UFLE UF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
«Sylphy Air»«Hufflepuff»«First year»

Nice to meet you. Syl said to Yuan as he reached for a chicken leg. So how was everyone's day? he said as he devoured the chicken.  

Twisted_Mushroom

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Maria moved toward the Hufflepuff table with a huge smile on her face. She glanced around and saw three interesting people. She sat down next to Sly, and across from Yuan and Nelly. "Hello everyone, my name is Maria. It's a pleasure to meet you all!", she said with an ecstatic voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

«Sylphy Air»

«Hufflepuff»«First year»

Hi Maria, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. Syl politely said. Help yourself to the food, I'm sure there is plenty to go around. he chuckled.  

Twisted_Mushroom

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

"Hehe~ Thanks Sly", Maria chuckled. She reached out and grabbed the spoon in the mashed potatoes dish, and plopped an enormous pile of potatoes on her plate. She began taking big spoon fulls of potatoes off the plate and shoving them into her mouth, but then suddenly stopped..
"So Sly what are you planning on studying here? If you don't mind me asking", she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

I pretty much plan on learning what ever I can, from common use spells all the way to spells used in combat, whatever I can use later in life, or on a daily basis. I also would like to learn some alchemy, but we will see about that he tried to say while his mouth was half way full with chicken. What are you here to learn? he asked.  

Twisted_Mushroom

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

"Alchemy? That does sound interesting", she said while gulping down another spoon full of potatoes. "I hope Hogwarts will have a class like that, I would take it too. But anywho hehe~ As for me, I am interested in learning more advanced charms. My parents have taught me the basics, but I would love to become a master." Maria then slowly takes a drink of sider to wash down the food. "Transfiguration is cool too.. but hard", she cried.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Charms you say? Sorry I'm still new to this magic thing, I'm not sure about half the things people say around here anyways. He said with a frown on his face. It would, however, be fun to have you in an alchemy class with me, since I only know a few people in our house. he firmly stated.  

Twisted_Mushroom

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

"Aww no frowning face new friend, have a happy face", she said with a smile. "If you'd like I can teach you some of the charms I have learned? They are simple but helpful", she said with a blush on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

That'd be awesome! Thankies!! He said with a huge grin on his face. What exactly do charms do? he said with a puzzled look on his face.  

Twisted_Mushroom

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

"Ah good question. A charm is a type of enchantment that causes an object to behave in a way that is not otherwise normal for that object. So for instance a simple charm is Engorgio (giggles) which makes an object grow bigger", she said with a smile.
Maria then scooted closer to Syl and pulled out a book from her bag. "I have learned quite a few of these, but none of them are very powerful", she complained.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games