Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam listened to Ronyo talk to the armor and nodded insightfully. When they started to walk away, Ronyo mentioned an outside liaison. He quirked his head, but when the name was mentioned, his face dropped. "Tamara? You mean Tammy, who lives in Honeydukes? Occasionally helps out in the store. Blond, friendly Tammy? The mother of little Allie?" He looked at the ground, very confused. "I... oh man, she knows my parents. She'll tell them about the Club when she finds out I'm in it."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: I'm going with dragon...

Marina laughed in amazement as the wisps of smoke washed over her. "Dragon, definitely a dragon." she replied with a grin. She'd always had trouble identifying with snakes, but dragons? Yeah, she could be a dragon. Ronyo's explanation of what had happened to the two missing numbers was a bit troubling, though. It sounded like possession, which couldn't be fun. If she was ever possessed.... Her mind was her sanctuary. She nodded in response to Ronyo's suggestion of food. Lunch seemed like ages ago, and she had no further questions.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

After she had calmed down from the sight of seeing a dragon in the hallway, James thought about who they were going to meet. The name sounded familiar. But why did the name sound familiar? As far as she knew, the Maclachlans were not related to the Radcliffes. After a while, she realized what it was. Her cousin Aravis had just gotten engaged to a Will Radcliffe. Of course, she hardly got a chance to speak with the older girl. She only overheard that from her parents. "What sort of food and drink are we talking about here?" James asked, a smile on her face. She would have to ask Aravis about this later.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Concerned.

With Remy run off and Caitlin not in the common room, Sam decided to walk around the castle, looking for either girl. If he found Remy, they could more effectively search for Cait and if he found Cait... well he could give her the antidote they brewed. "Cait! Caitlin!" he called, hoping she'd answer.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:35 pm
♫ Feeling: Neutral
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: What does he want?
♫ What am I doing; I dunno.
♫ Dating: Sam Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin heard someone calling her name. She wandered down the hallway until she found the source of the voice. "Yeah?" She asked Sam. He looked upset or worried. Maybe it was just class or something. Cait pulled at her hair.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Cait found him. Sam sighed, relaxing a little. "Uh, here Cait. This will calm your nerves. Then we can go talk to Rem, right?" he asked, handing her the vial with the antidote to the love potion.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Caitlin's eyes widened at his words. "I don't think I can go with you, but have fun!" She said nervously and turned on her heel. She couldn't go talk to Remy! She could barely admit her feelings to herself, let alone to someone else, (other than Kat) especially Remy.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"Cait, wait! She... she sent me to find you. She feels the same way you do." he took a step after her. "Trust me. You should take this and then you'll be able to talk to her." He offered her the antidote again.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Caitlin gave him a look and took the drink and downed it. "What do you mean she'll understand?" She asked, handing the cup back to him. Did Kat tell them how she felt? Cait could die of humiliation right now.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Relieved

Sam heaved a heavy sigh when Caitlin downed the antidote. It should only take about a minute for the potion to take effect. "Listen Cait, you weere drugged. With a love potion. What you just drank was the antidote. You'll be fine in a couple minutes."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

"Who drugged me and why?" She asked, confusion clear on her face. Then something changed and she felt a sudden urge to hug Sam and she did. "Thank you." Cait mumbled into his neck, glancing up at him a few times to make sure he was real, not a figment of her imagination.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Relieved

Sam hugged her back when she did, opting not to answer her question as to who drugged her. "Really you should thank Remy. She's the one who brewed the antidote. I just found the recipe." He hoped that would deter her from asking the all important question and find out it was Remy who drugged her, meaning to drug him.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:30 pm

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Uniform

User Image What Gypsy had said was irritating Ronna even further. The year was winding down, OWLs were basically over, so Ronna didn't even have something to distract herself with-like studying. Actually, she was fairly sure she had studied for some classes more than she ever would as she was just trying to avoid the whole situation with Toby.

The truth was even at the beginning of the year after try-outs, while in theory her and Toby discussed the matter of what happened over the summer, it never seemed to have been resolved or changed the whole weirdness between the two. Actually it made prefect duties when it was the fifth year Gryffindors turn a bit more annoying. Thankfully it made more sense to patrol separately. And thus, Toby and her were doing a remarkably good job of avoiding each other. Of course, they saw each other in quidditch practices, and classes, and in the common room, and prefect duties, but they still were able to just manage to say the bare minimum if they had to and quickly dodge each other. Veronica hadn't thought it seemed that odd or was that noticeable but then again Gypsy had called her out on the behavior of her and Toby only a few days ago.

Ronna had spent some time thinking on the matter and her conclusion on the whole thing and finally after an awkward nod between her and Toby as they went on their separate ways to patrol, Ronna for the first time in the year actually chose to completely abandon her post as prefect for a night. Which, probably let a few late second years off fairly lucky as Ronna wasn't the type to take points or give detentions much, but she was fairly long winded on lectures. Actually, she was fairly sure some rule breakers would have just rather lose a few house points or even a detention than have to deal with some long lecture. Of course, Ronna would have pointed out, at least she didn't just blindly punish people like everyone thought she might.

Regardless, Ronna had after five minutes in her patrol turned around and decided to ambush Toby. Maybe if she had run into trouble early enough on the monotonous route wouldn't have left her thinking as much as she had been, but it had been a quiet night, and Ronna was still annoyed she couldn't happily put the situation in a box and figure things out. Then again, she hadn't even figured out her own emotions on the matter and definitely didn't know what Toby was even thinking. Ronna did come to one conclusion though: she wasn't going to be someone, someone just randomly snogged because she just happen to be there. Everyone had pride to some degree, and Ronna had her own pride to protect. And with that thought, she made her way to the sixth floor corridor which Ronna knew was part of Toby's path. He might not be as predictable but it was where he should go eventually on his own patrol. And if he didn't show up sometime Ronna would just kill him for being neglectful of his prefect duties and that would solve a lot of her problems with him, too.

User Image So, Ronna leaned against a wall on the Sixth Floor corridor, glancing at her watch and then down the corridor as she waited. When Toby turned the corner she pushed away from the wall and stepped forward, arms crossed and eyes narrowed she said, "Evening. I need to borrow you for a minute. Besides, tonight has been fairly quiet, and one night of minor rule infractions going unnoticed won't destroy the castle I reckon."

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:13 pm
You called my name in the dark
Called me back to the start
The condensation is building tension
A stubborn silence is formed
Around our bodies it's warm
The cool wet grasses as summer passes
Frightened under attack
Fallen flat on my back

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Fifth Year - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: wary] [thinking: ...what's up with her?] [with: Ronna] [at: Sixth Floor Corridor]

Toby might have been one of the worst prefects to plague the corridors of Hogwarts in years. He didn't know. It wasn't like he was really abusing his power. He barely yelled at anyone, so it wasn't as if he was going after kids from other houses just for a chance to take points. He'd never let any bullying or anything seriously dangerous (though his definition of seriously dangerous and other people's definition were probably very different) get past him. Still, he hated patroling. It was monotonous, most of the people out after hours were just people snogging... some of whom he recognized... so that was a little awkward... He tended to just stay away from broom closets and dark corners under stairwells all together now.

But he had to change up his route at least a little every so often, in order to avoid Ronna, who ran her path like clockwork, so that broke up the dullness a bit. It was almost like an elaborate game of hide and seek, except neither wanted to find the other. They'd discussed... the Event, obviously, and he wanted to have just put it to rest so they both could move on, but of course that was easier said than done. The tension might have lessened a little, but it was still awkward as hell and Toby wasn't good at being awkward. He just wanted to be comfortable. Was that so much to ask? To be able to relax and fully enjoy at least one Quidditch practice or class without his eyes warily darting over to make sure she wasn't glaring at him or anything? Granted, the glaring was probably less of an issue now, but between Jess still dropping so-not-subtle hints and teasing him about, sometimes even his brothers joining in, and the frustration of not playing a single game this year, and OWLs...

He was just a bit stressed, was all. He wanted the year to be over so it could be summer and he could just do as he liked without looking over his shoulder. Things would be better next year. No serious exams, everyone would have forgotten about him and Ronna and their... issues, and he could spend the year having some actual fun. Maybe he could sneak a bottle of firewhiskey into the castle and- well, he'd be nearly seventeen by then, after all. His sixteenth birthday was coming with the end of the school year. He turned off from the landing of the sixth floor and entered the corridor with a small groan. Alright, just.... a long while to go. He didn't recognize the girl stepping towards him at first until he took another step closer and it realized it was not some smart a** rulebreaker purposefully trying to get caught out late, but in fact, Ronna. Oh no. He considered wheeling around and going back the way he'd came, but she could easily follow him. He had a feeling he was in for something tonight, from her narrowed eyes and arms crossed position. What, he wasn't sure.

"Evening," he supplied back, warily. Then he looked confused. "Wait, what? Borrow me for what?" he asked, puzzled, wondering if she needed his help (though the idea was laughable) to hunt down some younger students trying to break into the Restricted Section or something. But she had mentioned something about "minor rule infractions going unnoticed" not destroying the castle so now he really had no clue. She seemed... extremely determined about something. He resisted the urge to back up and flee and took a stride closer, then stopped, waiting for her to explain further. "You... you alright, Ronna?"

I'm gonna kick the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

mc2

Raising cities to dust
Faces dripping in lust
Fallen empires and raging bush fires
All your words confounded
Secret lives bound and hid
Living backwards in tangled backwoods
You ruined everything right
So good I can’t see the light

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:35 pm

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Uniform

User Image Ronna raised a brow at Toby's wary response and confusion, and supposed it sort of made sense. She had been more or less avoiding him to some degree-at least about as much as Toby was avoiding her. When Toby asked her if she was alright, Ronna's expression grew less dark and she uncrossed her arms and let out a short laugh, "If I had problems, you'd probably be one of the last people I talked to about them. Unless you caused the issue in the first place..."

She shook her head and raised a brow as she stared at Toby for a few moments quietly and then looked down and fiddled with one of the rings on her finger. "Actually, that gets to why I'm taking the night off more or less..." She let out an annoyed sigh and hoped her nervousness was mostly hidden: this was a horrible, stupid idea, Ronna knew that when she came to the conclusion after speaking to Gypsy-more so ambushed-but it wasn't like anything was getting resolved the rational way.

She glanced back at Toby for a moment and bit her lip and said, "So, anyways, a few nights ago, I got detained by Gypsy and Jer and... well, truthfully about the whole situation with us and the avoiding thing just pisses me off and..."

She trailed off and then spit out in one quick breath, "I've-bloody-well-tried-the-logical-thing-in-all-this-but-apparently-logical-and-rational-is-impossible-in-this-sort-of-thing..." She paused and took a deep breath, pushed some of her hair behind an ear and looked away and muttered, "Or at least it doesn't work with people like us... You can't give me a straight answer about anything and avoid me like I'm some horrible scary person-then again, I'm avoiding you because I am half tempted to randomly deck you so... and I like to categorize everything into their right place, especially..."

User Image She trailed off and took a deep breath and said glancing back at him and said, "Anyways, I'm rambling. So, yeah. The whole issue between us isn't some aritmancy or maths problem I can just with enough time sit down and get a simple answer to. I guess most things aren't like that, but I do a damn good job of making as much of the things I deal with like that." She took a deep breath waiting for an answer, trying to convince herself that her "Plan B or C" she came up with after talking to Gypsy, or getting lectured by the Ravenclaw, wasn't completely idiotic and it would actually solve things simply. Wasn't madness doing the same thing again and again but expecting different results? She tried a logical talking, several times, something else was needed to solve the matter, obviously. Right? As her mind tried to rationalize the idiotic idea, she began to grow embarrassed and all her insecurities began creeping up all the more.

The Forgotten Weasley

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces