Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

After waiting for the Queen and Degiro to leave I began to creep out of the shadows. * Pissssst * Come over here all of you we need to talk.. I looked around carefully.. Don't talk just follow me before they see that your talking to someone else!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:13 pm
ivy sees the flower and memories pour in her head her eyes fill with tears "this is where i was born" she jumps down from the trees  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Hey what are you doing here? I began to look this girl over really hard. You don't work for that Snob Queen do you? (( and yea this character is talking to Ivy ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 pm
ivy chuckles "work that that evil woman i would never"  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Ummm.. I don't know if I buy it. I turned my head slightly and began to think didn't Hanahily say she say a girl like this one talking to the twins? I guess I'll give you a chance, but fair warning. You Cross me you'll die before you can blink!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

My lady we don't know yet if they are or are not magic users. They have some how dodged our tests. using the parrents power to keep them from being tested. I began to show some emotion but only one that mimiced slight fear. I think they may be Users, they may even be powerful ones too like the " RR " are.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

My Eye's widen toware they looked like big plates. My lady I just Remember why those two look so familar! I began to turn slowly as if I was about to die if I told her this... Those two...T.they... they're the fal...the fallen....Branch of.... the Royal Family.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:39 pm
TriEdge371
"Anything that has life shouldn't feel pain. Well that's what my parents used to tell me before they died." He slowly pushed aside one and walked into the bright light. "We're here."

He grabs Rena by the arm and helped her out. "Here it is"
User Image  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

HaHA Ha Ha HAHAHa! You have to be kidding! I began to wipe a tear from my eye. All this time of you thinking this over and that's what you came up with! Hahaha HA HA HAHA! I'm almost in pain from the laughter! I began to look serious again. That Branch of the family was killed long ago and to put a cherry on the cake they didn't have kids... Idot! Part of the Fallen Branch of the family that's rich! Ha haHAHA haha  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

Hold it you two! No one can enter this place without premission. I stood on a branch with my weapon ready to fight. And right now I see three people breaking that rule!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Rena looked at the millions of flowers the covered the field."Oh my..."She was speechless.The beautiful colors of the sun glittered,it was almost holy."There are so many..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Hey Girl with the armor on! I jumped down right into Rena's face my dagger at your throught. I said no ones aloud in here with out permission...that means you!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:53 pm
"There's a well nearby with some water, and a crescent pillar next to the cliff side with a tree covering it." He smells the air and looks at one of the flowers. "These are the ones." He looked at the flower as it was budded up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

I began to get mad. Where do you get off just egmoring me like that?! I'm a force to be recognied with! Your not allowed here either for your info, Mister green Eye's!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

Umirest eyes widened.It had to be a lie..a lie."Silence!"She screamed,she was in fear and even for her the outburst was not under her control.Those two girls were....damn.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff