Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's house of Back-2-School Customs: winners post 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:18 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: Zephyr
Owner: The Adorable Panda
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loyal
Breed: Horse Breed (Buckskin)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Buckskin coloration, green eyes, black points, black hair with white tips.
Reference image(s): Plushie
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: uhhh green and pink like in the pic i guess hehe :3
Premade Tag Number: 008
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Brown and beige saddle with brown harness :3 and a green pack/roll thingie. and two white feathers behind his ear  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:31 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind! <3
Name of horse: Sephia
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amiable
Breed: Harvest Goddess
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Harvest?
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body/Base Color - light/aqua blue (faint darker blue dappling)
Fetlocks - the standard angeni style should be fine, though they should be a darker more aqua/turqoise blue
Wing Type - 1 (also, I'd like it if the second/bottom set of wings was transparent)
Wing Color - try to follow the little pixie wing things she has...see the ref pic but just in case I'm being unclear (distinct possibility...I'm tired. x'D) they should start out a white-ish blue and slowly darken to a sky blue with the outer feathers outlined in a slightly darker blue
Eye Color - aqua blue
Hairstyle - Oooh boy. This is a bit...hard to explain. Um. It will be suuper thick, parting on both sides into loose pigtail braids, that will go in front of her chest (probably should be knee length at least) and connect with a gold cuff thingy...yea. See the ref. image. Oh! And she should have a good chunk of hair on either side of her face be...well. Lookit the ref. image. No bangs.
Tail-style - Just, long and flow-y. Probably should be a couple little chunks braided and fastened with similar little cuff thingys like the three in the mane.
Mane/Tail Color - light/sky blue with some darker blue and aqua blue highlights, again; see ref images. Her hair color kinda reminds me of the different colors of the sea.
Accesories/Other -
= the headdress thing with the gold band around her head and the circles on the sides of her head -_- Do your best, if you can only get the circlet part in, that's fine. Should all be gold.
= three thin gold bracelets on each front leg
= the arm bands on her upper arms should be on the upper forelegs; gold
= two gold bands on her rear legs/ankles
= the gold/tan sash thing around her waste should be long and looping around the soq's middle, maybe draping over her wings
= gold necklace(s), the choker and the looser one
Additional Notes - Honestly, just do your best. I'm pretty much gonna be happy with anything. I know that her hair is pretty funky and that the headpiece isn't really shaped for a horse's head...if you can somehow manage to fit the whole thing in there that'd be awesome but again; completely okay if you can only get the circlet part to look decent. I tried to explain her verbally to the best of my abilities...the ref. images should help a lot though. ^^;;
Reference image(s):Harvest goddess 1 (better hair ref)
Harvest goddess 2 (better jewelry ref)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: blue, aqua, white
Premade Tag Number: cc
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): cc
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
eh...hair edits, a bunch of small jewelries, and a sash

Price: Angeni (4mil) plus heavy edits (500k) = 4.5mil. (even if she's not heavy really, I'll still pay for it 'cause of her hair. xD)  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Colorist wanted:

Name of horse: "Mary" Tatiana Draculesti
Owner: Revolutionary Roniel (Just Roniel on the cert, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Breed: Holy Strigoi
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Revelation
Description:
-bright silver eyes with a slight glow to them. Metallic, like real silver!
- For the mane a custom mane! The mane is black and described in the edits section.
- Hooves are a bright metallic silver!
- Wings: Angeni style 1! They should be white and silver. Check out the hawk wings in the refs for what their patterning should be! I'd like her wings patterned like a hawk but only in shades of white and silver.
Coloration: She should look like a light version of Vlad. A lot of the markings are based off of the flask in the ref section. I'd like her base coat color to be white. I'd like her to have the markings from the flask incorporated into her. The markings should run along her back and up her neck. The colors should be generally lighter and more silver/copper than Vlad's more rusted/aged tones. Like an untarnished version of Vlad!

I'd also like similar subtle little blood drips from the edges of her silver designs as Vlad has! Also, Vlad has various spooky red eyeball designs near his face. Feel free to use those for Mary too... but if you do, keep them a little more subtle (or more beautiful?).
Reference image(s):
Sketch ref (look at this for hair!)
Vlad
Vlad wingless
Flask
Silver cross
Ref for halo
Another ref for halo
Another ref for halo!
Ref 1 for bats
Ref 2 for bats
Angel ref 1
angel ref 2
Angel ref 3
Horse armor 1
Horse armor 2
Hawk wings
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): TBA
Hair: Custom hair! Her hair should look somewhat like Vlad's. You can see what I'm looking for in my sketch. It should be fluffier and longer than Vlad's with more wave and curl to it. Make it look very thick and luxurious!

Jewelry: I'd like her to have a silver cross on a chain hanging mid-way on her chest. It should be visible over her armor.

Bats: Like Vlad, Mary is followed by bats! I'd like as many as possible flapping around her. I'd really love if they were modeled off of the lattice-winged bats like seen in the ref images!

Expression: I'd like her to have a smug and self-righteous smile! It should be open-mouthed showing her teeth. I'd like both the mouth and the eyes/eyebrows edited to show the expression! With her teeth, I'd like her to have two vampire fangs poking out of her smile!

Halo: She has a halo of light around her face and hair! I'd like it to look like the weather patterns referenced.... like the rays of light are softly glowing off her with the impression of a halo around her head.

Armor: Optional! I'd like her to have armor! It should be somewhat a cross between the archangel armor in some of the refs and the horse armor in the other. I want her to look like a version of a glorious equine archangel... so make it snazzy! Her hair should come out from beneath any armor on her neck so it is still visible.

Note on the armor! I am completely willing to have the armor simplified away to a level that would work with heavy edits. How exactly she is garbed can end up being kinda CC. If you can give her a bit of armor and have it count as heavy edits, go with that. But... if the armor is going to be completely too much, it'll be CC what you add instead. I'd like her to have an angelic air about her, so maybe some more silver jewelry... or some flowing cloth... or anything else beautiful with perhaps with vaguely religious undertones! So yeah. I'm not completely set on the armor, just on her looking angelic!

Note: I'd also like an unarmored version for when she isn't feeling quite so militant.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:30 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:UniKalona Crossbreed Soquili:.User Image

Colorist wanted: Mind
Name of horse: Shishio Gen
Owner: Celeanor
Temper: Wary
Breed: Ayakashi-majiri

Description:

My sketch of Gen as a soquili.
Character Songs:

[ x ] - I Will Not Bow
[ x ] - Shura

A jet black stallion with a long, wild mane/beard and red glowing tribal type markings on his face, down his legs. (*Note! Ignore fire rope markings in references! * ) Not a typical 'human' cosplay, as this cosplay is of his beast form. No clothing or anything, just the leg guards. He has a black unicorn horn and black kalona wings. Only colors on him are the glowing red markings, white growling teeth, steel leg guards, and green wolf eyes. His uni tail is the normal lion type with slightly edited hair to match his mane. Custom will be of two stages only, foal and adult. (No basket needed~)

Character points:

As a youngster, he's extremely emotionally vulnerable... and is quite often a target for teasing. Exceptionally small and frail looking, he'd look like he takes more after his unicorn parent, albeit a sickly version. His kalona wings would usually be kept pinned closely to his side, and as a result are a little atrophied and unusable. Really, he should look rather miserable. Sad face, sad eyes, slight wrinkling of the kalona baby wings could show this state of his life on the foal lineart.

As a young adult, once he's been taken in by Seresai, he'll put on quite a bit of weight and will grow like a weed. She'll teach him how to fly, and how to defend himself. Unfortunately, as his body grows stronger, the wild kalona blood within him will awaken easier, and he'll find himself having blackout moments whenever his temper flares in anger or serious distress. During one of these moments, he'll lash out at Seres, who is like a mother to him, and the guilt he feels will send him fleeing for the hills. She'll eventually bring him back, but the two of them will seek out help from within the Islagiatt herd to get him the training and discipline he needs to keep the beast in check.

As an adult, following his training, he has evolved a rather clear cut view of the world. The most important thing in the world for him is to protect those that mean the most (a lesson passed down from Seres) and he'll quite literally jump through fire to keep his family safe. He'll have few friends, and will have stringent standards for the few he does keep, but usually he prefers to watch from the shadows... a silent and mostly unacknowledged guardian. To outsiders, he is stoic and cold, passing judgment swiftly and efficiently. To enemies, well, he has few of those given his tendency to eliminate threats as soon as they appear. As he knows there will not be a second chance for him if he slips and lets the beast run free, he is equally ruthless towards others. With Gen, there are no second chances.

So his adult form should look super scary and intimidating. xD!

The Design Basics:

- Wings - Kalona # 3 (clean cut feathers)
- Horn - Unicorn (normal placement)
- Adult expression - Same as on Kalona wing sample # 1, maybe add some long-ish canines? )
- Foal expression - Tearful and upset
- Tail - Unicorn lion tail with slightly hair to match adult mane. No hair edits as foal.
- Mane - See character references
- Beard/face fringe/hair along back - See character references
- Leg guards - See character references
- Coloring is BLACK. Just like the manga version of the character. His green eyes should be the focal point, along with the red glowing tribal markings.
- Scars in colorist decided places in adult form. Not too many, but enough to show that he went through some tough training as a colt.

The Character Reference Pics:

[ x ] - Awesome fan art (best hair ref!!!)
[ x ] - Big close up of claw (with red glowing SFX
[ x ] - Manga color page of 'human' form. See arm and leg guards.
[ x ] - Human form, see for closer arm guards reference
[ x ] - Leg guards and Urakai star
[ x ] - Beast transformation
[ x ] - Beast form with markings, see leg guards and feet markings. (Also hair style)
[ x ] - Another beast form general reference
[ x ] - See top frame. Coolness.
[ x ] - Anime version of beast form. Does not have glowing red SFX, but has a good ref of facial markings. And overall buff-ness. xD!
[ x ] - Another anime version of the red-glowey SFX
[ x ] - Anime version of beast form. It is a GREAT example, and my personal inspiration, of his really sad baby face. (Storyline is, he was ten years old at the time when he first lost control and transformed. This scene is where he is confronted and regains a bit of his humanity and is sincerely regretful of .. well... his life up til that point. )

Which stage you want them to start as?:
Foal
Default accessory color(s)?: Purple
Premade Tag Number: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan

Overall
- Mane/beard/uni lion tail hair edits
- Regular kalona feet, slight exaggeration of muscle lines. (So he looks muscular but not heavy. Artist can just accentuate non-draft muscle lines if it would get that idea across better, or use the draft lines. I just want him to look buff and ready to kick a** in adult form. No extra fluff on feet needed.)
- [removed](both stages)
- Leg guards
- Scars

Foal Stage:
-Upset teary-eyed expression
-Kalona wings (kinda wrinkled and sad looking)
-Kalona feet
-Uni tail
-Uni horn

Adult Stage:
-Edited mane/beard/face fringe
-Male Uni lion tail with edited hair to match mane
-Kalona long cloven feet
-Growling expression with fangs, laid back ears, angry eyes
-Kalona wings
-Uni horn
-Leg guards.
- Scars in colorist decided places.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Cross breed Soquili:.
Between: Uni and Flutter
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name of horse: Krayno
Owner: Moon_Princess_Yuki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): disorder
Breed: spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Wings will be down and tattered colored brown and dark green. Use the uni corn tail and the horn should be kinda broken. The mane is messy and spiky bangs cover the eyes, its a dark green color. The fuzzy bit of the tail should drag on the floor some and be the same color as the mane and be really mushy like the mane. There are small flowers, sticks, leafs, and other little bites fond in nature. Body is light brown the legs a dark brown and hooves black also the legs feathered. The horn should be a brown and have tiny lights around it and a small butter fly either flying near or landed on it.
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) basket
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): red
Tag feather color (for custom tag): light brown with dark brown speckles
Tag BG (for custom tag): a forest
Hair/clothing edits (if any): hair described fine up there though on the tail I want it to be held up by a feather and bone and rotten looking cloth. also a of rotten cloth rapped around him but not like a cap nor is it full body like that has dirt and holes and such and lots of feathers and a bit of bone and bead bit by the ear.
Price=If you do't mind I'll need you to tell me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:10 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona-Kirin Soquili:.
-Crossbreed-

Colorist wanted: mindsend
Name of horse: Setsu
Owner: silent artist
-
Temper (one word for horse's personality): dark
Breed: star-crossed
-
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Well if anything to spark the imagination, Setsu is my OC based on a Capricorn zodiac. Thus, while she is very dear to me, I am more than open/eager to allow CC freedom to her soquili form. But for now, here are the basics: Body color palette is a dusty gradation of blues and grays. Fading up the legs and along the neck are splotchy stripes of browns and whites. Old scars are along the body. The tail and fins pale into a pearl-esque coloration. Perhaps that same pearly color can be found splotched randomly on her skin? Kalona horns are brown with silver armor protecting them. Eyes are completely purple with a hazy glow.
Reference image(s):
soquili rough draft image
Setsu's human form. Any design concepts that you can find/use here would be delightful!
-
Which stage you want them to start as? adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Premade Tag Number: (I'd like to choose after seeing her) 83;
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hairstyle most resembles Cloud from the Final Fantasy series. I'm giving CC freedom on how her horn armor is designed. Would also really like to see some minor accessories created from her human ref, if able.

(Posted for Silent Artist because of guild problems.)  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:15 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Uta
Gender: Female or Male (couldn't decide - reference is a female but if you'd rather make him male that's cool too!)
Temper Spiritual
Breed: Spirited
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):User Image

-horn I would like a horn variation. Preferably significantly longer than most unicorn horns and curved downward as a flaw. See reference image. :3 Horn color (I forgot to color in my image) is black with either teal, silver or gold faded tip. Your choice.

-body Her body is a dark charcoal. Not entirely dead black but very close. Upon her body in random places are swirls and soft tribal-ish patterns of gold . . with little flecks of teal dotted here and there. See reference - though PLEASE feel free to make your own interpretation. The swirls on the image were just so you could see where abouts on their body they might be found, not exactly what they are to look like. :3

-tail I would prefer if her tail was the lion version with a few streaks of gold. The black is dark, dark black. Much darker than the charcoal of her coat.

-mane Her mane is medium length, down to about her shoulders, perhaps a bit past. It is disheveled and perhaps a bit tangled in appearance. Slightly curled. It's not supposed to be stereotypically pretty . . it's a bit wild if you may. It is also very black (the same as her hooves and tail) and is streaked with gold the same colour of her tribal markings.

-hooves Typical cloven style for unicorns. Dark black. Same as her hair, almost pure black. Much darker than the rich charcoal of her coat. If she could be on draft lines with the alt feathering would be great. A small touch of gold on the bottom/tips, almost as if she were wearing a shoe.

-eyes They're a teal/aqua shade. Very bright. Possibly glowing if allowed?

-Accessories I would like it if she could have some simple bracelets and accessories covering her body. They don't have to follow the reference image exactly. I would like some on her tail, and a sharkstooth and moon necklace on her neck. The rest is all variable. Maybe some on her legs too but that's up to you. . . Nothing crazy or super complex.
Reference Image(s): To the right!
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): As stated above. :3

Total price: Uni + Moderate Edits

775 + 200k = 975k  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: `Swirly
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Irreplaceable
Breed: Memorial
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Bittersweet Memories OC Cosplay Edition (at the bottom of the cert)
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): X
Reference image(s):
This soquili is a memorial for my chemo-dog, Kai, the one point I want to make though is that I don't want the soquili to look like a dog. It's essentially her spirit. I have a roughly done reference for hair - but the rest is sort of a CC.
Color:: Golden-red Body
Hair:: Flaxen
In the hair:: little sparkly bits/a few hair pins maybe like this Pins The shiny things should be reds/orange/white - complimenting colors
Wings:: New angeni wings
Tail:: Matching to the mane
Hair (A bit longer on the mane/tail would be lovely -- maybe tighter ringlets? >.<)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): X <-- if you can make it fit I'd love that
Necklace:: - Plenty of slim Silver chains with one holding a silver pendant of the cancer ribbon - whatever size you choose is fine for the pendant (small - medium - large)
Bracelets:: Matching
Other:: If she could be transparant-ish starting from the legs down I'd be really happy - kinda misty, hooves fading away.. I'd LU for forevers. and if she can't be transparant then mist around her hooves

Possibility of a scarf that's glittery/diamondy and mostly transparant on her.. i don't want her over done though so again I'm not sure @__@  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Mindsend
Name of horse: Zenth
Owner: Toadies_soarys
Temper (one word for horse's personality):reserved
Breed:Wind
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):Emerald Green eyes, white mask Exactly like the picture... or as close as you can get.
Reference image(s):Plushie
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult)Adult Please
Default accessory color(s)?:black
Premade Tag Number:011
Hair/clothing edits (if any): jacket, Mask, Hat  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Proxying. :3

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

User Image
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Shark
Owner: Ishtanballa
Temper: Ferocious
Breed: TWEWY Pin
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Base Color: Black, the same charcoalish black that is on the pin.

Eyes: Pure white, kind of look like they're glowing

Markings: On his neck, darker black slash markings that look like gills. And on his rump, a tattoo of the TWEWY pin, along with other spots on his body. White muzzle.

Hooves: White

Fetlocks: Longer than normal, but just in the back. Fade to like a darker black as they go.

Legs: Both front legs down, and bandages around the middle of his front legs

Mane/Tail: White with black ribbons of seaweed. Tail of Medium length and his mane styled like a fluffy mohawk as seen in the reference.
Reference image(s): TWEWY Pin and Shark Sketch
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Fluffy mohawk mane, bandanna around neck, seaweed in mane and tail, and bandages around his front legs.  

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kitkun
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Temper: To be determined when she reaches foalhood.
Breed: Tribal
Description: Base color: Black. Eyes: Dark aqua-blue. Mane style & color: CC minor/moderate edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Tail style & color: CC minor/moderate edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Designs: Celtic knot designs decorate her chest, legs (all of them), and rump. The designs are a bright, glowing aqua-blue. Just use your imagination with them, but I've provided a few references. Have as much fun as you want with them ^_^ Wings: Heron style. Fade black to silver-gray to white from joint to tip. Maybe add a light blue Celtic knot (like the ones on her body) on the edges if you want to. Fetlocks: Fluffy, please, like the draft lines. ^_^ | Trading Post items: Silver beaded bracelets with blue beads. 3-Hoop silver earrings. Maybe some trading post hair sticks if they go with whatever hair style you come up with ^_^ Jewelry: Minor/moderate edit CC jewelry, please. See edits section for more details.

Reference image(s) : Reference: Kitkun <- very basic color reference, doesn't really have knots... The hair color is for the pre-changed Kitkun. | Knots: [Knot 1] [Knot 2 - On Chest] [Knot 3] [a lot of knots] [Celtic Knot Google Search Page] | Colors: Silver-gray color | Bracelet Beads' and Knot Color
Circlet
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: No thanks
Premade Tag Number: No thanks
Tag frame color (for custom tag) : Whatever works <3
Tag feather color (for custom tag) : Short one - dark blue, maybe with a Celtic knot. Long one - the bright blue color [x] fading into black.
Tag BG (for custom tag) : 014 Violet Moon - is it possible for it to have more of a blue wash than a purple one?
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : Minor/moderate CC hair edits (mane and tail), and CC jewelry pieces (anything up to moderate edits). One jewelry edit I would like to see is something like the "Circlet" ref image - a small crown, silver with a blue gem.
Her mane, tail, and jewelry edits are mostly CC, but as she will get them as an adult, I'd like to see them be goth/punk/emo themed. I'm not looking for skulls or anything like that for her jewelry - more on the elegant Lolita side than the ragged side. Her hair, on the other hand, you can do nearly anything you want to with - I'd just like the base color to be black and to keep it on the the longer side of minor edits. And please, please, please keep with the goth/punk/emo theme for her hair. Darker and ragged or Lolita doesn't matter as much - just whatever matches. I need a rather hostile-looking girl ^_^

Also, if it's possible to get a version of her (as an adult) with stock hairstyles (braided) and without any accessories/jewelry, I'd like that. In her story, she goes under sort of a change in mind set, and will change her good-girl appearance to fit that.

Price: 950K/1050K, depending if the CC stuff is minor or moderate.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 pm

.:Kirin-Angeni Soquili Crossbreed:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: Lady Kylin
Owner: LadyKirin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Fortunate
Breed: Celestial Emblem
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): n/a since she's a kirin-angeni cross
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: standard angeni body in shimmering royal blue (looks like silk) that darkens into sapphire around the
angeni featherings, but with standard kirin scales and horn.
Markings: floral patterns like chinese embroidery on silk that wind loosely over non-scale parts of body and up neck (see ref pic for inspiration)
Eyes: iridescent light blue
Scales: standard kirin scales in irridescent/jewel-like shades of blue (see ref pic for inspiration)
Horn: Style 2, shimmering silver or iridescent pale blue/silver
Hooves: cloven kirin hooves under the templated angeni feathering, same color as horn
Wings: Style 2, various shades of blue that blend into white at tips (see ref pic for inspiration)
Feet wings: remove as she's a kirin/angeni cross
Head wings: leave if they work well into the edited mane/hair ornaments, but feel free to remove them if it looks better.
Mane: edited long (see reference pics for inspiration) with whatever shade(s) of blue that go well with the rest of horsie
Tail: standard kirin tail that is royal blue down to floofy part, but with longer edited fluffy part that matches the mane

Reference image(s):
{Markings}, {Scales}, {Wings}, {Hair}

A kirin is called Qilin or Kylin in Mandarin but is represented by the same Chinese character/Japanese kanji { HERE }. Would like the kanji above her name on cert if possible please.

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Colorist has MUCH flexibility/creativity here. Am very willing to pay up to heavy edits if colorist is inspired.

• heavy edit - long curly/wavy mane cascading down to knees from an upswept hairstyle (see ref pics) maybe with floral bits matching style of markings and/or strings of pearl beadings here and there?
• moderate edit - complex hair ornament/hair sticks/fancy asian hair thingy
• moderate edit - extra curly/wavy kirin floofy part of tail that would match well with mane
• moderate edit - lucky knot (see ref) either as necklace or hanging down neck like dreamcatcher on colts or somewhere
else as CC but if it doesn't work with the other edits/markings then leave it off.
• heavy edit?? - other asian touches/jewelry/stuff as colorist is inspired?

4 mil angeni + 650K half kirin + up to 500K for heavy edits = 5.15 mil  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 pm
And closed! *goes to update list further and make sure Toadies is in the right place (Got your PM: its an honest mistake. X3 <3 Its fairly easy to just put them in the right spot)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:12 pm
.. *pokes the guild* ok gaia, giving me my random number generator atm would be a good thing neutral

Mini

Page 2
  1. mouselet

Page 4

2. FitzRoyal
  3. Dragonhutner66
  4. dracoXK

page 8

5. EchoLimaFoxtrot

Page 9

6. catmagick

page 10

Mini

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:16 pm
MINIS: Fitzroyal

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o-art-contest-new-rp-map-pg-1-post-5/t.8679214_1480621/#1480630  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff