Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Without even realizing it,, Markus had begun whimpering in time to the blows that hit him. He was battered to the point of exhaustion. Suddenly, he ripped his trapped wing free, leaving the king only a handful of glossy black feathers. He jumped and kicked with both feet, using the man's chest like a springboard to leap into the air. "This isn't over!" He called down to the King. "Not by a long shot, I promise." Flapping unsteadily, he turned and sped away, into the forest to lick his wounds. He glanced back as he left. 'I'm sorry Akila. I tried, really I did......'

"Thank gods. Markus will be fine now. He's got a good healer at his side, he'll be fine now that he got away." Aleera told the girl who wasn't looking. She sighed though, knowing her time to act again had come. "Here goes nothing." She muttered and swung off the mare. Running to the King, she cried out. "Sire! Sire, are you alright?"

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 am
Clorogne didn't stumble until after Markus fled, and muttered, "I...will be well, soon..." he knelt next to the steed, and placed his hands around the arrow. It stuck tight in the skin of his lower neck, and broke the end of the arrow, slipping it out, and The horse whinnied. Rouchly, he tore off his own upper armer, revealing his bleeding side from Markus' first arrow, and said, "Slave!" Akila wiped at her face, somberly jogging after Aleera towards the king and he grabbed her cloak, tearing a strip from the bottom, and wrapped his waist around, "Let us go...Aleera, we may need to sit three to your mare. Can she handle it?"

"What about Concentone?" The name of the King's horse. Akila asked large eyed, kneeling at the horses side, "We can't just leave him!" She knelt at the horses side, stroking his head, which laid on the ground calmly.

"He's going to die, anyway." Clorogne waved a hand at her, "We must go...it isn't safe."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Aleera gasped, seeing the wound in the King's side. She hadn't thought he'd been hurt by it. "Come Sire. We'll get you home. My Ebony is small but strong." She said soothingly. At Akila's words, she glanced at the stallion then shook her head. "No. He's done in for. It's a neck wound. He'll bleed to death soon enough." She wrapped the king's arm around her shoulders, lifting him up. "Come Sire." She whistled and the black mare came trotting over. Carefully, she helped the king on then mounted behind him. Reaching down, she swung Akila up behind her. "I'm sorry Ebony. Let's go." She set off at a slow, careful trot, one arm around the king's waist to hold him steady.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm
Clorogne was a bit too out of it to act upon her arm on his waist and he swayed slightly from side to side, though he clearly could use his strength if needed. He dozed in and out for the short ride, and once at the castle was pulled down from the horse by trusty maids and servants, who brought him straight to the infirmiry.

Akira still stared behind them, the way they'd come, "Aleera?" She gulped, "You have more freedom than I....Can you go back for Concentone....just until he..." she gulped again, "Passes." The poor horse was just lying there....not even trying to get up, though obviously awake!  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Aleera, still mounted, glanced down at Akila. "Alright." She said softly. "I will. Just keep an eye on the king for me, please." She nodded then wheeled Ebony around, heading back the way they'd come. She cantered back to where they'd left the steel gray horse. Dismounting, she moved to kneel beside his head, stroking and whispering soothingly to him. And so she waited.

Markus didn't make it far at all before his wing gave out and he plummeted towards the ground. A large branch caught him,, breaking his fall. He simply lay there for awhile, cheek pressed against the cool bark, wings hanging limply. He stirred himself only when he heard his people calling for him, searching. "Here!" He croaked out the work, exhausted. He passed out again, almost as soon as they found him. They dragged him down from the tree and carried him back to the hideout to care for his wounds.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 pm
"Thank you..." Akila murmured, before going back to help take care of the King.
Clorogne had just passed the castle doors when he passed out, and the number of servants laid him in a cot, to tend to his wounds.

Concentone whinnied softly, and laid his head in Aleera's lap. The strong, large horse looked weak, and his neck bled freely...but he didn't look near death.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

After awhile, with Concentone still breathing, Aleera began to get suspicious. She shifted slightly, moving to look at the wound closer. It looked bloody and bad, but the horse still wasn't dead. Weak maybe, but definitely alive. Aleera rubbed some of the blood away, trying to look at the wound clearly. Maybe it wasn't as bad as it looked?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 pm
The arrow had just missed his artery, but he was...okay. In pain...but okay enough to live. He didn't get up, though. He just laid his head in her lap as he had before, and huffed a heavy breath. Concentone was a special horse.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled to herself as she felt the artery pumping strongly beside the hole. She stroked the horse's long face. "You are such a lucky, lucky horse." She murmured to him. She tore a strip from her skirt, shortening the already short garment. Then she tied it around his neck, trying to stem the blood flow. "Come on Concertone. Time to get up. You'll feel better in your own stall. Come on boy." She slid out from under his head and took hold of his bridle. "Come on. Up." She tugged lightly, urging him up.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:05 pm
Concertone bubbled his lips in reply to her statement, and as she tried to pull him up, he resisted, pulling his neck the opposite way. He didn't want to go back. He wouldn't go! He stood, pulling towards the open field which the most of the fight had taken place in.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

Aleera tugged lightly on the bridle. "Please Concertone. Come on. I'll get in trouble if you don't." She pleaded, then paused suddenly. "But the king thinks you're dead......" She thought about it for all of a second then let go of his bridle. "Go. I won't tell." She whispered, patting his shoulder lightly. "Go on. I hope you have a better life. I know the king is hard on you."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 am
Concentone reared up, and landed heavily, continuing to pull until she dropped the reins, and took off through the feild and into the forest gladly.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

Aleera mounted her mare, watching the gray stallion take off. "I hope someone loving finds you." She murmured. When she couldn't see him anymore, she turned and headed back to the castle. When she arrived, she stabled Ebony, taking care of the mare herself. She didn't trust anyone else with the black mare. Once that was done, she went in search of the infirmary, opening the door quietly in case the king was sleeping.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 am
Akila sat on a stool next to the bed, "Peaceful. Isn't it?" She bit her lip, "Is concentone...gone?" she asked quietly. The horse didn't deserve to die. Sure, he was a bit stubborn sometimes....but that was one of the reasons she liked him.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:32 am
User Image

Aleera came to stand beside the girl, resting a hand on her slim shoulders. "In a way." She murmured softly, not wanting to wake the king. "Mayhaps he'll find a more loving home now."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games