Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:17 pm
She looked around. "My name is Sayori, I think... Almost sure," She laughed softly."Feel free to call me Yori. And what about you sir your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm
"Just call me Diz, everyone else does." He replied with a slightly more cheerful tone then he had had since the two met. The jungle seemed to grow denser for a moment and sounds were begining to sound distorted slightly, then just like that it went back to normal. What was that? Did we just pass through a barrier or something? Was it all in my head? He was unsure of what had just happened and decided to ignore it and chalk it down to him being here for the first time. "So... Any ideas where you're from at all, maybe family members that live locally?"

Nutrino Starwind

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:02 pm
Sayori thought for a moment. "Um... no... well... I do think i am from here... The ship i was on, the one that exploded, it looked like it was pulling from port... But as for people i know and/or family members... i dont remember anyone..." She said somberly. 'wow... i must seem like a kid to this guy...' She kicked at the ground then kept forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:19 pm
Diz being the person that he is continued walking but had completey forgot that he should have been watching where he was going. As he listened to Sayori's words he wondered what it would be like to have no memory of his own past. "That's rough." He replied still looking over his shoulder towards the young girl. "Well, look on the bright side you may have someone that atleast recognises you in the village we are heading to. Also there's the fact that you managed to survive a exploding ship, that's gotta say something about you." He carried on in hopes of cheering the girl up a little. He stepped through the a bush and walked straight into something, it wasn't as hard as a tree but whatever he had just walked into had fell down as had he. Diz lay there on the ground face in the dirt trying not to laugh at his own stupidity. "Oww!" Came his muffled almost laughing voice.

Nutrino Starwind

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:28 pm
Yori pondered the thought 'Maybe he's right' Out of no where Diz hits something and Sayori jumps back so she wont run into him. She quickly covered her mouth and laughed. "A-are you okay?" She couldnt help but laugh at the incident. She held her hand out to help him up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 pm
Rayna would walk in silence as they would pass the boarder back into the mage lands. She thought about things to discuss watching him now and then as they went but decided against talking. She worried for the people left in her home getting a bad feeling. Not that it was hard to have one now knowing that Wizard could be back at any moment for them. She hoped that the shifting of the woods were enough to keep him from noticing their return. She walked stopping when she heard a rustling near them. She was curious about what could cause it but also worried. "S'rasha, you should hide. You're better at the stealth thing then me." She said in a low voice. Then turned as another seemed to be looking opposite of where he was walking. She tried to move but wasn't quite quick enough as he walked right into her knocking them both down with and 'oaf'. She sat there a moment trying to see if she knew the man or the one that apparently was behind him, but sighed in slight relief as she didn't. "Are you okay?" She motioned to stand then debated on helping him for a brief moment before she actually held out her hand to help him out.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 pm
Diz rolled over onto his back with a slightly confused look on his face as he heard two sets of voices. He grabbed Yori's hand and pulled himself to his feet before examining who he had just carelessly walked into. "Errr... Yeah I'm fine..." He replied to Yori as he looked at the girl who had managed to get up before he had. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." Diz continued as he wiped himself down. Why does this always happen to me? Diz looked at the girl then to Sayori seeing if there was any kind of ressemblance between the two but there was none. Probably not related... Then again what would the chances of that have been? He thought to himself unsure of what to say as he hadn't really expected this.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Rayna looked the two over raising a brow at the other girl. "I didn't think elves visited this part of Asteria anymore cause of all the war destruction." She then turned towards the other unsure of either but thought he was a bit harder feeling then flesh and bone normally was. Though looking at him didn't see much other then a normal human. She sighed looking around hoping for a bit that her friend was staying hidden just in case. "Where are you both from? You're not here for the calling are you?" She asked worried after a moment. She hoped she hadn't just run into the people to take her own people away.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:43 pm
Diz backed up a couple of steps while he straightened out his clothes before paying attention to the matter at hand again. Well it looks like finding family here is less then likely. He thought as he half listened to the girl, then he heard that dreaded question 'where are you both from?' His eyes widened ever so slightly before flicking a glance to his companion Sayori. Diz scratched the top of his head as he looked back at the new girl. "Well... That's a little difficult to answer..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:52 pm
"Why is it difficult?" She looked to him at the hesitation then remembered a question S'rasha once asked her and looked to the man's feet seeing odd shoes and backed up a step. Though if he was what she suspected as a techie why was an elf with him. She knew from stories her aunts would tell that elves were mostly inland healers for when the wounded would come back from war. "You're not from around here are you? You're not here to fight or cause any trouble are you?" She asked innocent enough. She wasn't sure how her friend felt but if she was already being labeled a techie lover why not as long as they didn't cause any trouble to her village people.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:52 pm
Yori was over confused. She looked at Diz hoping he would answer. "Um... No, no trouble... The reason its hard to answer is... Well..." She looked around. 'Would my story settle this?' "I have completely lost my memory. My friend here is trying to help me get some place safe. Would you be so kind as to point us in the direction to a village? Preferably one that hadnt been too touch by war? I think that would be best for me right now." She hoped she was doing what was right. She felt to childish. And this girl seemed to know the land alot better than she felt she ever would... again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:44 pm
Jumping into the tree, S'rasha surveyed the scene. That as definately the man sent after him. No doubt about it. And a fairly well known one. Where was the rest of his team though? SIlently S'rasha waited and listened.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 pm
Rayna listened feeling a little skeptical, though after her day anyone might. She looked at the sky peeking through the trees seeing there wasn't much time left in the day. She sighed and turned back to the others. "Fair enough, for now anyways. Look I could direct you to the nearest village, but it wouldn't help. It won't be safe for people come morning. I'm on my way now to let them know." She wondered for a moment if she should offer to let them come or not, especially if this one before her was from the techie side. Something about that side made her new friend uneasy. She sighed knowing they couldn't keep wandering the woods, not with them changing so much lately. "I guess you can tag along. But after that you're on your own. I don't recommend staying till morning though. Come on." She turned looking up hoping the others wouldn't notice her searching the trees. She had an excuse just in case, but hoped her friend was all right staying hidden, unless he had left her by now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm
The movement from the trees had given away the position of another, but Diz was content with not making it public knowledge that he had noticed. "Thank you." Diz said giving a complimentary bow to the girl. "Sorry if it seems I'm prying to much into this but why will it not be safe by morning? Is something going to happen to it?" He asked curiously and even if there was he knew there probably wasn't much he could do to help if anything at all. He had taken note that the movement had stopped, so whoever it was was definitly atleast watching them. Cautiously he moved slightly closer to Sayori so he could better protect her just incase they were being set up. It wasn't that he didn't trust the girl but he couldn't be sure whether or not she had figured him to be a New Mechian and therefor a threat to her and others around.

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:29 pm
Rayna noticed the man's tensions and moving closer to the elf and sighed. She had to remember techies may not know what a calling was, and if the elf truly lost her memory she may as well tell them. "They pulled the last of the mages for war. Whenever they do that to a boarder village or region, something we call the 'calling' happens. It's where other soldiers come and take what's left of what they consider normal, unmagical. I've heard stories about people on the techie side being replaced with metal. Same principle yet they use the people they collect in a kind of bond. Near impossible to break and considered treason if you somehow manage to live, and the one you're bonded to doesn't." She said it loud enough so they could hear, knowing S'rasha could be listening as well. "Not everyone goes willingly. I was told by another that the village had till morning before they would be taken." She knew it was cruel, but also knew it was part of their culture like machines were to them. She walked in silence for a time before sighing. "You can relax you know. I already know, and no, as long as you don't start anything, I won't tell." She said at last hoping to ease some of his tensions.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff