Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 pm
User ImageListening to all of them talk was just too frustrating so Ryuu just went ahead and smashed some of the zombies in the head with his pipe backing up when he had to  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image Naoki raised an eyebrow at Hana.

"What you're saying makes a whole lot of sense, but we should plan things when we've made a safe base. Lieutenant, your house would be ideal, but first we have to find as many survivors possible... Which is going to be a bit dif--DUCK!"

She suddenly whipped out her M9 and proceeded to shoot a zombie that had gained up on them without their noticing.

"See what I mean?" Naoki went on, still startled. "This isn't a safe place to discuss things. We have to get somewhere where these things can't reach us for a while."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 pm
User ImageSirena turned to Naoki killing the zombies "From my home to clock tower. That's a deal. But I think..." Sirena stopped as she killed 3 zombies "But I think I can trust them and tell that there are still people here. But Im not sure..." Sirena killed more of the zombies before sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

I began running as fast as I could behind them tring to keep from yelling, " But we should head to the clock tower first that's where other alive people are!"

I began to run faster as the get get caught up with Sirena to talk with her.

" My sisters in there that's why I'm loaded down with more than everyone else. I need to go and get her and I'm not taking no for an answer! "

I began to slow down a little to save energy. I began to think to myself. I won't just leave her there I know she's still alive other wise I would have felt a pain in my hand if something happened to her.

Hanaily's mind began to wonder to when she and Susakia where young girls, It was back about twelve years when the two had been caught in a burning building, both had third degree on their hands but the still held to each other in the fire. Luckily the two were saved by firemen four minutes before the building completly fell in. Both were save but untill they could be separated, surgicly, the two's hands where unable to part. Soon after however, the two began to separate emtionaly, and a distace began to grow slowly making the two girls hate one another, but ever since, the two are able to feel when the other one's hurt or in pain. Now with the event happened this able is paying off each letting the other know, by strang means that they're just fine. Scare but fine all the same.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:22 pm
User ImageSirena turned to Hana after hitting a last zombie and closed the door. "Hana, can you guide us to the Clock Tower? I shall appreciate it if you did." Sirena smiled at Hana as she winked.

I know this might be creepy that Im all being soft with her but...I don't want her to lose her sister like I did...

Sirena looked back again at Hana waiting for reply.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

I smiled, " Sounds good to me. " I began to think to myself again, but what if she desides to go off looking for me. " Sure but I'm not sure which tower they're in though. There's one in the Northern court yard and one in the south. the north one is out side the doors less than two minutes run but the other in at least a 5 to 10 minute drive."  

Mizukie_Hibachi

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm
User ImageSirena turned to Naoki after her phrase to her and then she replied "No," Sirena took her breathe in "We are going to take Hana's sister right now. Even if she can take from 10 to 15 minutes...We should get her" Sirena just remembered when her Sister died...She doesn't want other people know that pain.

"Naoki...It's just going to take some minutes. Anyway we got 4 weapons in total. My AK-47 and M-16 and your 2 weapons." Sirena then breathed again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:37 pm
User ImageRyuu gateherd everyone else into the room"It shouldn't be too far to the school's tower actually but with the walking dead around it might take longer. Plus we have our own weapons and a few explosives in the vials"  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image Naoki nodded and turned around. "Okay then, let's hurry to the nearest one first. The one with the bombs--Ryuu, right? The two of us can cover the back; the nurse, the teacher and kendo boy here can stay in the middle while we run. Lieutenant, you and Hana go up front, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image"Yeah alright but these things will make some noise and what about koji? He's pretty skilled with that wooden sword" Ryuu said to Naoki  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

" Sounds Good to be but I really think that You , Ryuu, should find a better weapon that the flash bombs. " I began to clobber a Zombified girl straight through her skull. I stood straight up once again. " We also need to find something with caffin, other wise Ryuu might go to sleep on us." I began to remember math class last year, seeing Ryuu sleeping in a puddle of his own drool, I began to think to myself, That scene was funny, but to see him in the same scene now nly with blood this time, I couldn't bare to see it

I began to run and kill another one as I said " And I think that we should head to the north tower to check it out and see if anyone's there, if anything we could use it as a base for a moment so we can gather out thoughts before these thing steal our minds. "

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:04 pm
User ImageSirena ran with Hana to the front "Now Hana. Guide me!" Sirena told as she took out her AK-47.

We shall not die...In this...CRAP!!!

Sirena and Hana was still running.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items