Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Game Masters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: writing, stories, character, development, feedback 

Reply Main Forum
The Official Welcome Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeMufenNinja

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm
Secret Kirari
YAY CAPSLOCK BUTTON!

*steals high five--BUT NO!* JELLYFISHHHHH.

AHAHAHAHA.

Ohhhh..... Mr. Jellyfish is mah friend and if you EVER touch him.... Oh I'll go.... gaian on yo butt! ;D
Haha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm
Kidding of course! ^_^  

ZeMufenNinja

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:30 pm
lol!!! Psssh. If you go gaian, I... uh...

...I shall proceed to run away, screaming proudly like a little girl. Yes, that sounds like a good plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:31 pm
Andi Aquarius
Aubergine Amphetamine
Andi Aquarius

Next year, I plan on studying developmental neuroscience at the University of Copenhagen & Lund University (Denmark & Sweden, respectively). I don't know how the heck I'm going to fit NaNo into that...

That's intense.

And knowing me, I'll be writing creative nonfic on studying the brains of small children.

That's sounds like it could be pretty fun and awesome.  

Pintxo

Bro

Pintxo

Bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 pm
Eylios
..... I could make a really off-color comment there, being a woman.

Do ittt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 pm
OH EM GEE! The mastery of that plan ((O.O))

I am shaking in me boots! AHHHHH! *Runs away and..... MOCKS YOUR MASTER PLAN BY SCREAMING!*

like a little girl.  

ZeMufenNinja

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:36 pm
Andi Aquarius
Aubergine Amphetamine
Andi Aquarius

Next year, I plan on studying developmental neuroscience at the University of Copenhagen & Lund University (Denmark & Sweden, respectively). I don't know how the heck I'm going to fit NaNo into that...

That's intense.

And knowing me, I'll be writing creative nonfic on studying the brains of small children.

Closest I got to neuroscience was Cell signaling in my biomedical science course sweatdrop
I didn't really get it, but I'm more of a microbiologist anyway (^_^) Give me bacteria and fungi any day razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 pm
Giyari
Andi Aquarius
Aubergine Amphetamine
Andi Aquarius

That's intense.

Closest I got to neuroscience was Cell signaling in my biomedical science course sweatdrop
I didn't really get it, but I'm more of a microbiologist anyway (^_^) Give me bacteria and fungi any day razz

Biology is evil!!
Chemistry is where it's at.
I have to take organic/bio chem next semester.

Pintxo

Bro

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:43 pm
lol! So I guess I should sorta introduce myself... as it says in the invite, I'm Eylios, and I'm the captain of CSD. I have a blitzkrieg style of advertising my guilds, which involves hours of creeping through forum topics and taking names. I'm a wannabe writer, and a high school art student. I have no awards under my belt, but I was part of a class show at the Chrysler Museum titled "Side by Side", and I'm going to be entering more art shows this year, so that I have SOMETHING to put on my college applications.

I am also a lazy bum, a liar, a b***h, and a leader, judging by the fact I once convinced a whole troupe (right word? y/n?) of Pokemon cosplayers at AMA to walk around with me belting "I WANNA BE - THE VEEERY BEST - THAT NO OOONE EVAR WAAAAAS", Captain of two guilds, VC of a third, and crew in a fourth. I have been steadily active on Gaia for four years, I'm turning 18 in January, I have three fat cats, I like drawing and photography, I'm a Photoshop baby, I never do my homework, and I really really really like chocolate and horehound candy, but not necessarily together.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 pm
ZeMufenNinja
OH EM GEE! The mastery of that plan ((O.O))

I am shaking in me boots! AHHHHH! *Runs away and..... MOCKS YOUR MASTER PLAN BY SCREAMING!*

like a little girl.

JERKFAIS. YOU FOILED MAH PLAN! I SHAKE MY FISH AT YOU!!!!!

(but not really because i have no fish in my hand since it's all downstairs and i'm too lazy.)  

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Lizz, you should do your homework like I do. It's always* last-minute... but it gets done!

I have two dogs and a cat. My first dog, Midnight, thinks she is human. My cat, Firepaw, thinks he is a dog. My other dog, Fluffy.... well, we're not sure yet. I'll have to get back to you on that one. (May be some sort of dog-human-cat-rabbit hybrid.)

I am lazy, too, but not as lazy as Lizz/Eylios when it comes to school. I am not a leader. I love languages, and this is an understatement. I hope to be (mostly) multilingual before I am thirty. I think I'm pretty close, since I've gotten pretty good at French and my dad says I'm doing really well in German. I am random, like tacos. But not really, because tacos aren't that random. I am a GT (Gifted & Talented, for those who aren't familiar with it) student. This can be taken to mean that I am special ed... but on the other end of the scale. Where most special ed is for those with IQ of lower than 100ish, GT spec. ed is for thsoe of an IQ of over 140ish. I think.

So yes. I am smart. But I'm also a goody-two-shoes. I follow all the rules when I can, no matter how trivial. I do all my homework. I do not cuss (though I have characters who do). I'm not overly religious, so don't worry about that, but I did grow up in a Christian household and consider myself to be Christian. ...My own version of Christian.

*exaggeration. Sometimes it is done ahead of time, albeit rarely.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:56 pm
Girl, you be trippin'. You're a Pastafarian.  

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:59 pm
lol XD why do I feel the need to do annother intorduction!
These ones here made mine look crap DX  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 pm
Psssssh.

...but I do love pasta.  

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

ZeMufenNinja

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 pm
AHHHH! FISH! AHHH! Gross >.> haha

I guess I'll do the same as to introduce myself before I leave and get off.
I'm as you see, ZeMufenNinja. HAHAHA! So watch out and hide your Muffin's. I've been on gaia since middle school Seventh grade I think and now I'm a Junior in high school taking big classes and just trying to finish out my two years of high school left. I take AP English and am very involved in my school/church so I'll only be on later in the night of most days. I've known I've wanted to be a writer since I was around ten and have been developing plots since then.

As for my personality, I'm hyper 24/7 and get distracted. If you read something from me and there is a misplaced word like "cheese" it's most likely because I was thinking about cheese! But I re-read stuff so I make sure I don't do that as often XP
Ummmmm.... Oh! Big thing with me and my writing, I LOVE crazies! I like studying them and seeing how they live and I love developing characters/stories based of any mental/crazy medical issue. Yeah, so you may see a lot of that? Who knows.
Uhhh I don't know what else to put, so yeah! XD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces