Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San entered the room and walked to where Howaido was napping and placed the piece of Paper with a note stating this was the list of weapons that the Kazekage wanted. he placed it under the cloths so that no single person passing by would look there....without waking the oinin in training. After his delivery was complete, San walked back to the Kazekage office.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:32 am
Eziel stopped when the messenger bird arrived.
"i think it may be important. is it ok if we continue a little later?"
he asked  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

"Sorry Eziel I'll have to come train you at another time!" Alucai hurried off towards the Kazekage's palace.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 am
Eziel trailed after him to see what this was all about.  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:18 am
Yawning and stretching Howaido left to deliver the note, he wanted to train a bit before he went to see the Kazekage and meet the other gennin in person this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 am
Howaido drew out his katana and started on a few last minute training preparations. He wasnt in any position to Master Shunkan no Hagane, but he had enough time to learn some stronger techniques. So with that he drew up a wire between the posts in the dojo and formed two clones to fight.
1/3

As the first clone came forwards he slashed at it quickly and swiftly causing the clones attack to be deflected. As the second came near he used a crescent block to parry the attack. The crescent block was different though as once the weapon was locked Howaido turned his blade to trap the clones. This then caused the sword to grind in a circular motion and be forced out of the clones hand easily.
2/3

With that done he swung in a spin against both of them using a greater form of extension. The air literally shearing at the end of the blade, his range got wider as the attack went through the sharpened air taking the position of his blade. He swiped through both clones in a unique movement with out even nearing them.
3/3  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:41 am
There was one more technique he needed to learn, he wanted to learn it as it was the ultimate defense of Shunkan no Hagane. It would probably do him the most good in this siege mission ahead, the Defense of Steel.
1/3

Grasping his blade tightly he began to spin hard again to activate the shearing technique on his blade and formed one clone, he only needed one this time. As the clone released three slices of chakra it was one of those now or never moments, if it didnt work he would definitely need a new sword.
2/3

He closed his eyes and focused as he felt the oncoming attack he focused his chakra to the blade and sliced horizontally, then vertically as the slashes came on him. He watched in awe as the waves of chakra were sliced into nothingness with out even touching them, it was amazing he could get so strong now, but then again he was an Oinin in training.
3/3

Mamorou must have seen this inner strength in him from the beginning and that was why he had so much faith in him, that was also why he couldnt fail Mamorou now. Not on his first mission as a Jounin, not just a Jounin, a Jounin Squad Captain. He sheathed his blades ending the technique and debated before heading out to the Kazekages office.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Tracker]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ash and Ouka walked into the Dojo, Ouka knawing on a bread roll. She always did have a thing for good bread, especially melon rolls. Then again, she did like food period, long as it didn't involve killing an animal to make it. Ash was the same way. Call it sympathy for what most others couldn't understand.

Upon spotting Howaido, both walked over to him. "For you to be training like this... what's IBM?"

(Posts: 15)
(Current Pact with Ouka: Bond of the Familiar)
(Current Pack Abilities: Basic Understanding)

User Image

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:55 pm
[Hey guys keep up the goodwork training, Im definitely imobilized until tomorrow night so.... ._."]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Okamiken Tenchi
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

Ash and Ouka walked into the Dojo, Ouka knawing on a bread roll. She always did have a thing for good bread, especially melon rolls. Then again, she did like food period, long as it didn't involve killing an animal to make it. Ash was the same way. Call it sympathy for what most others couldn't understand.

Upon spotting Howaido, both walked over to him. "For you to be training like this... what's IBM?"

(Posts: 15)

User Image
Howaido smiled and corrected,"IBD actually, hes a sannin level bandit whos been attacking the village to erase specific information about whatever ex-shinobi we think he might be. The fact you Gennin dont know means we are doing a good job of protecting you guys after all I guess. But this is no training exercise, this mission will be dangerous so I have to teach you guys all that I can." The clone drew a sword and pointed at Ash,"Why dont I finish teaching you that bukijutsu style first, then I can teach you and Eziel some special Suna Taijutsu techniques."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

Ash's eyebrow raised, but then drew his katana from the sheath that was mounted on his back. "How much more is there? I know about the rank restrictions. Can't be too much more, right?" Ouka sat on the sideline, laying a sheathed katana on her lap as she sat indian style. "So this Sannin... what's he like? How has he been breakin' in and what kind of info is he erasin'? You said you think you might know who it is?"

(Posts: 16)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 am
"Just a few really useful techniques, four to be exact, but he isnt that talkative, hes driven and powerful. He only attacks us when he has to, but he gets in the gates with so much ease, I havent gotten the details on what he has erased, but we are starting to suspect it may have some connection to the Anbu captain whos been missing for a long time now, maybe erasing his history. Hes definitely an ex shinobi from his tactics, he took out a building in the residential district, and he took out the files in the basement of the hospital. Our best bet is he took out all his medical records and a previous residence to boot," he finished polishing the sword in his hand and stood up a little more serious,"But enough of that, lets get started, you will need everything I have to offer you in this mission. Hopefully it will become a clean up sweep, but if worse comes to worst I have to make you guys ready for battle."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

Ash seemed to glare at Howaido's words, but not a glare of hatred or anger. No, this was a show of determination. Ouka looked a little surprised. "A...Ashi?" Ash nodded, gripping his hands into fists. "I know.... Let's get this done as quickly as possible, then." He took his basic kenjutsu stance and prepared for what was fixing to come. This was Godsend. Ash had to make his move here. This guy was only doing what he believed he had to, and only attacked in self defense. Ash saw himself when he heard that. If anyone could sympathize, it was Ash. He didn't want the guy to get killed, and the only way to prevent that would be to act, and fast.

(Posts: 17)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:52 pm
"This time you will be fighting me, I want you to perform as I do, so as to copy my techniques and gain combat practice." Howaido narrowed his glance and pointed his sword out in front at the hip and began stepping off with his right foot. Howaido wasnt going to kill Ash, but he wasnt going to hold back either. Ash had never experienced combat, so he needed to experience an opponent fighting with the intent and ability to kill. He came in with a casual slash that fell short of his face, but depending on how Ash moved if he wasnt fast enough or didnt dodge correctly he would end up with a neat slash across his nose and face where the shearing technique had been activated causing the wind to act as an extension of his blade. He jumped back after this attack and charged in, the game was on now, Ash had to be focused. He came in with the twin blade technique again but this time there was more to it, more blades he stroke four times, no seven with the air hitting behind his attack with out any loss of movement or openings given,"Hydra Strike."

[You can count this as a combat for your training missions. Advance of Steel was my first step towards you so you can learn that too.]

○ Brush Stroke
Simple :: B-Rank
A series of quick cuts that eclipse the Calligraphy technique in both speed and depth, but are much more difficult to work with. The cuts now pierce all the way through muscles, and can cut in to bone. This technique can only be seen by people with a speed rank higher than the user’s own.
• Calligraphy learned.

○ Hydra Strike
An enhancement of the Twin Blade. Instead of only one additional strike, the user can now launch several in a row without any loss in speed or power.
• Twin Blade learned.

○ Disarming Two
The user aims for the point just beyond the focal point of the opponent’s weapon of choice, be it metal or flesh, and swings strongly for that point. Once the user’s blade connects, the opponent’s blade breaks in two and the hilt of the blade is sent flying. If the opponent holds on to his or her blade too strongly, the bone fingers in the hand(s) holding on to the hilt crack.

○ Deflection Two
In the early stages of an opponent’s Taijutsu or Kenjutsu attack, the user raises his or her blade and alters the course of the incoming attack so that it is rendered useless, allowing for a quick counterattack by the user.

○ Advance of Steel
A very quick forward movement that doubles the strength and effectiveness of all offensive and defensive techniques and makes them very difficult to dodge by anyone of the user’s speed rank or lower.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm
Eziel arrived here instead of following Al. he figured he should pronbably train and if Al was going to be busy doing other things then maby he should train so that he can prove to Al just how good a shinobi he really was.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games