Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:23 am
After a thourough examination, it was evident that none of the Tea Shop's supply of poison had been used. Besides, the person would have been dead in minutes. There was a brief pause when the drinks were left unattended to deal with a small crisis, but other than that, no trouble. Whoever poisoned the Kumo nin must have done it then. Ganchou left the squad there and made his way back to the Kage's office.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya entered the Citadel after coming from the hospital. She had gotten as far as acceptance, but that seemed as far as she could go. She wasn't worried about anything really. It was a wonder how easy people can ruin simple things, such as the person who poisoned Dai. Arya got her food, some ramen, and headed back to the hospital.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm
Lucas arrived at the tea shop and the owner looked at him aprehencively. Lucas simply waved off the owner as if he weren't even here to have tea. the owner approached Lucas cautiously.
"sir you really shouldn't be here. i know what you did last time you were in here. you nearly destroyed the place. please. leave."
he said trying to appear confident. Lucas simply smiled and sat cross legged on the chair and focussed on a jutsu he had heard about but wasn't sure how to pull off. all he knew was he was supposed to create an immage of himself at the other end. likely it was a mental construct based off chakra so that while he could speak there he would not be apparently present at the location he was at currently. he foccussed his chakra but couldn't get it to go anywhere.
(astral projection skill 1/2)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 pm
Lucas attempted the jutsu again. this time he directed his chakra more. suddenly he found himself in his room back at his old home. this was interesting as he hadn't been there in ages. it didn't look any different than it did before he left. he sighed and canceled the jutsu as the memories were to much. unknown to him his uncle was in the next room and had heard the sigh. the last thing his uncle saw of Lucas was the swishing of dissapearing chakra. Lucas was a little shaken both from that experience and also because he'd now used up the majority of his chakra in training. he decided to rest up a little by ordering some food to the owner's dismay.
(astral projection skill 2/2)  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
NPC 1: Amaya Miyamoto

As I awoke from my tea induced coma, I noticed a small bird shaking a leg at me. Sighing, I grabbed the note and read it. Giving a rather large smile, I quickly paid for my bill and left, heading for the gates.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 pm
having replenished his energy and chakra he decided to return to the dojo for further training.  

dreadno

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:50 pm
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

After his odd path (from the 'shade-hoping') to the shop, Aluvan was finally at the tea shop. Coming through the door, the genin found a booth and slid into the seat. Raising his hand and waving over a waitress, Greene quickly took up Ganchou's offer. "Hey, this man named Ganchou said I could have whatever I liked here and he would pay for it later. Can I have a tad bit of sake -- and maybe some noodles as well? You know what, since he is paying the bill, I might as well try some extra things. Can I get some of that..." Looking at the menu, Aluvan scanned the prices for the most expensive item. "Claviar? Yeah, that. Oh, btw -- though I know the chance of this counting as a food item is low -- may I have some glue? I know you may have to run to the store for it, but it would be gladly love some. Know what, Ganchou will double your tip if you pay for the creation of my puppet as well. Hey, while your out, Ganchou also told me to pick up a Weighted Net. Know what, I bet he wouldn't mind doubling the price of the meal for your tip." After Aluvan handed a slip (saying that the waitress may retrieve the puppet) to the waitress, she soon placed a ticket on a close-hanger and ran to complete the errands -- but not before forgetting to place a ticket for the total price (1820 Ryo) with a large note saying that Ganchou Omake would pay for the entire expense. Soon reflecting on the events, Greene felt like he may have abused the disabled ninja a tad bit.

Chakra: 200

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words twisted ))

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Puppets
|||Tankā [Not Built Yet]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San was ready to have a few moments of relaxation after doing his training and shopping, and there was no better way to relax then grab some really nice food and drink. Walking nanchelantly to the tea shop, San recognized the kid from Mam's office when the whole military arrived to give there reports. Deciding to go meet him, the Konin picked up his pace rather quickly and slid into the booth with him but on the opposite side. Admiring the aray of food, the waitress cam over and asked San if her wanted his usual: Passion tea and beef fried rice. Nodding, San returned his attention to the kid.

"Well way there graduate of the academy. My name is Sanshi Satetsu. What would your name be?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:13 pm
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure

The delivery of the food made Aluvan utterly surprised at the sheer quantities of items he requested. Bringing a massive bowl of noodles, the sake, and the caviar to the table, Greene was about to dig into the meal before a ninja joined him at the booth. Stopping his spoon containing noodles from its path to his mouth, Aluvan answered the question Sanshi proposed. "Oh, I am Aluvan Oni. Nice to meet you." Extending his hand towards this new ninja, the oni clansmen suddenly remembered who the individual was as he hung his hand in the air. "This is that vulture I saw in the Kage's office. Maybe I was mistaken about his oddness."

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words ))

Puppets
|||Tankā [Not Built Yet]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:20 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

Ganchou walked in, hoping to grab a quick meal. Walking up to the counter, he was about to set his order when he noticed a standing ticket... IN HIS NAME. Staring at it, he looked around wildly, saw the Gennin, looked back at the ticket, and stared at it. A low rumbling started, growing louder and louder... until Ganchou burst out laughing. "BWA HA HA HA!! GOOD ONE, KID!" he yelled, slapping his knee, tears streaming down his face. Paying the bill in full, he reminded the waiter of their agreement, and sat down next to the kid. The waiter brought over a cup of their strongest Insomniac Tea, and set it down in front of Ganchou. "Good one! I have to say, you certainly took me up on my offer! Hope you're enjoying your meal, it looks delicious. I guess I'm down to Tea and ration pills... Oh well. No harm, no foul. So, how are you liking the village? Oh, and hi San!"

OOC: Nice one! Of course, you do know you're going to pay for that...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:08 pm
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure

Seeing the previously injured man appear -- in perfect health -- at the table, Aluvan started scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, sorry about that. I got a little bit out of control, but hopefully I can somehow repay you one day." Trying to think of some possible way to fix his insane spending spree, Aluvan quickly came up with a possible method to reimburse Ganchou. "Hey, I have an idea. It isn't the best opportunity for you, but I can supply you with a good bit of alcohol to spice up your own personal diet."

After this small possible method to fix the issue, Aluvan still felt as if Ganchou had been on the bad side of a bargain. Sliding his plate of fish eggs over to the , the genin attempted to soften the economic blow to the higher ninja by changing the situation to seem like a more beneficent one. "Here Ganchou, you can have all this caviar. Its always good to try some expensive things once and a while, and you should take this opportunity to try a new cuisine." Remembering back to his more awkward self earlier, now Greene felt like an environment away from the Kage's office seemed much more relaxing.

((Oh, I know Chez. I can only imagine what is going to happen to my character. I am basically setting up my character to be in a terrible situation as he needs something to inspire him to be a better ninja. :S))

Puppets
|||Tankā [Not Built Yet]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Ganchou stared at him. He's new, he doesn't know, don't get mad, stay calm, stay calm. He has no idea what he just offered, relax... relax.... RELAX he thought, nearly about to impale the kid. Taking a deep breath in and out, he calmed down and gave a weak smile, saying "I'm sorry... I don't drink alcohol..." in a very shaky tone. Taking half of the offered food, he ate it down, then gave a shrug and said "I can't deprive someone of a meal, of course. You can enjoy it, because you're going to need the strength. In reparations for the expensive bill... you're going to be coming with me on a mission. And boy, will it be fun! First things first, we're going to have to go and get your... what was it? Puppet? Good. Then, we're going to be learning some jutsu. Then some sparring... And THEN, we're going on the mission. Good? Yes? Good. Eat your food, boy. You're going to need it." He finished his food, then turned to San and said "I'm going to be taking this one for a couple of days. You can have him back once we finish my business."

OOC: Then you couldn't have picked something to get yourself in more trouble. If Ganchou ever has alcohol, he goes insane, begins to slaughter innocents, and almost killed the LAST pair of Gennin. Never, EVER offer him alcohol if you know what's good for you. Because this time, no one is going to be around to stop Gan. :3  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:52 pm
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure

Starting to get a negative vibe from the ninja due to many short interjections and pauses, Greene started to distance himself away from the ninja. Glancing over at Sanshi before looking at his creditor again, Aluvan eyes avoided contact with the man and instead simply watched his food. Starting to slowly eat his noodles, Aluvan continually glanced over at Ganchou through the side of his eyes between bites. "To think that I was doubting ninja-hood earlier -- I have already met this guy who, despite me spending his money, is now going to help me learn a few jutsu and take me on a mission. Maybe I can give him that money from the mission to start lowering my debt a bit." Transitioning in thought while stopping his eating motion temporarily, Green started to think on his father and wonder where he went wrong. "It is ok, as long as I either stay in debt or stay borderline bankrupt, I should be fine." Starting to consume his food faster -- most likely due to a joyful realization that his current situation contrasted his father's -- after this thought, Aluvan quickly finished the plethora of cuisines and was finally drinking his sake. As if a flood a physical strength came over his body, the alcohol's quick circulation in the body helped to recharge Greene in preparation for the training regime Ganchou had prepared. "So, why don't you drink alcohol. How old are you -- 18, 19? I thought it was standard for most to start drinking at that time."

((LOL. Well, then this is going to turn out bad as the Oni Clan is based on alcohol xP))

Puppets
|||Tankā [Not Built Yet]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm

"Look kid. You drink alcohol, a lot right? I drink this tea, a lot of it, comprende? You stick to yours, I stick to mine, and no one goes into a homicidal rage where they slaughter anyone in sight with no provocation. Alright? Good. Oh, and since I hate to wait... we're going to be doing this mission, mkay?" He slid the mission scroll over...

Title: A Formal Request
    Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
    Minimum Posts: None
    Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

"I'll be taking most of the profit for this one. You just get to have some fun!"

OOC: It's the quickest way... biggrin  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 pm
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure

After hearing the somewhat odd remark by Ganchou, Aluvan decided to just to hurry himself up for the sake of his creditor. Scanning over the scroll, the genin quickly nodded his head and stated "Sure, this seems fine. Well, I am ready to go whenever you like me to. All I need to do is wait on that puppet to be made and then I can travel to another village and leave Suna behind temporarily." Smiling with one half of his face, the obviously fake attempt to be glad about the migration could be easily noticed. "I contrasted him with the debt, but now I have to travel. Great, I am being forced to follow in his footsteps. Alright, I can handle traveling this one time, but hopefully all my other missions will be nearby." Sighing internally, Aluvan just awaited for his creditor's word to leave.

((Real quick, I am still a little new with the Advancement System. Do I get half the advancement credit of an A-rank mission put down as well? Or just you? Either way, I am fine participating; however, I simply wanted to know for future understanding.))
((As a note, in around 20 hours my puppet will be finished.))

Puppets
|||Tankā [Not Built Yet]  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas