Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

The Weeds! The Weeds! [4/4]

Kin nodded at Amai. He released more threads from his body and put some of them to form hands. He continued picking the plants until there was none left in sight. He was a little concerned about the safety of the kids in the area, but not as much as Amai was. He wasn't use to caring about people, but for some reason he was starting to. He had been around nice people for too long. "All done."

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:26 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Weeds! The Weeds! (4/4)

Amai scanned the area a little more, not spotting any new plant growth. She closed up the hollow of Black Ant and put the puppet back in it's scroll. "I believe that is good, now lets go back to the office and report to Bast." Turning she lead the way back to the office.

[[//exits to Kazekage Office]]

((OOC: ))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

Michael the sexy king

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

The Weeds! The Weeds! [4/4]

Kin followed behind Amai.

[EXIT to Kazekage Office]

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:53 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives made his way through the residential district making sure to keep out of sight but keep his senses aware and his head on the move as he looked for Ayame. While a populated area, there didn't seem to be much sign of here here, even as he looked for some trace of where they took her.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:00 pm
Jaxdrill

Many of the citezens were out and about, doing laundry and s**t. Although there were several apartments and houses in the area, a simply glance over revealed nothing. Nobody seemed to pay knvies any mind nor see him at all...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:01 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

With a simple glance revealing nothing, and time being of the essence Knives need to move on. He moved further away from the village more towards the crevice this time.

[exit]

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:05 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked to the residential district looking for the end of the aqueduct. He had Manfread right beside him making small talk with each other. "So how was your vacation?" Doc asked Manfread. Doc was still keeping his eyes out for the aqueduct.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 645
Stamina Pool: 105
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Ergo War
This Good?

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:22 pm
pliokiju

User Image

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"If violence isn't solving all your problems, you probably aren't using enough!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 380/380
Stamina: 595/595
Doujutsu Byakugan: Inactive
Jutsu's Used ::
My Sword:
User Image

Manfread eyed the aqueducts suspiciously as he walked along side Doc, making a sour face as they passed.
“Painful,” he said flatly, “It was all look at this, and oh how expensive that must be, and don't swing her around your head like a club.”
Manfread reached into his pocket and removed an explosive tag, attaching near the tip of his sword. He glanced off into the distance then added, “are we there yet?.... Hey wait! We aren't leaving the village for the mission!”
Manfread stopped in his tracks as he scratched his head, then added, “Were you guys slacking while I was off? Letting sandsharks get in, what else have I missed?”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:58 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc smiled. "No, were staying in the village. I don't know who, but the filtration of the water really has been lacking lately." Doc said. "We should be here soon. Once we get there, I really want to see what were up against first." Doc looked around some more. "I think up ahead is were we can access the aqueduct." He said as he pointed in the direction. "I would like to keep one and do experiments on it. If we can figure out a way to control them easier then we wouldn't be having to deal with this."

Ergo War

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 am
The aqueducts loomed overhead, but the sound of running water was conspicuously loud. Something was thrashing about and churning up the water, though they couldn't see the creature from where they strolled. More information would come as they investigated the problem.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:04 pm
DOC NARA

Doc looked up towards the aqueduct as he heard the water splashing around. "Well, I think that we could find them right there." Doc said as he pointed towards the aqueduct. "Manfread, I want you to find an easy way to get in there. We both know that if you go straight for it, then it we'll break and we'll have a bigger problem to deal with." Doc then went up to the roof of an adjacent building so that he could see it better.

Ergo War

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:51 pm
Ergo War

pliokiju

User Image

"If violence isn't solving all your problems, you probably aren't using enough!!! XD "

Chakra Lvl :: 365/380
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used :: Byakugan-15
My Sword:
User Image

“Byakugan!” Manfread said a loud as he weaved handseals and focused chakra to his eyes. The world exploded around him, he could see everything! The sand under their feet, the dog peeing around the corner two blocks down, the stone of the aqueduct and the water... Over waist high, in many part, and running fast.
Manfread stopped in his tracks looking as white as a grain of rice. Taking a few deep breaths he calmed his nerves then said, “We don't have to actually go... You know... In the water do we?”
Manfread slowly opened his vision trying to locate the enemy. Their numbers, formations and good ambush points.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 pm
DOC NARA

"You can't be serious!" Doc yelled out. "If we don't, then how are we gonna get them?" Doc just shook his head in disbelief. He was open to other ideas if it was to make sure Manfread doesn't go ballistic. "Well if you can think of a better way without harming the villagers or getting these things actually in to the village, then well I would love to hear it." Doc said to Manfread. "You know, I really do like having your Byakugan around. It comes in handy a lot of the time." Doc just looked down towards Manfread as he surveyed the area.

Ergo War

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:39 am
Manfread would see at least a hundred small sharks, all thrashing about in the water like it was their job. They were spread out along a stretch of aqueduct about ten meters long, and from Doc's point of view, that area would look white from all of the spray they were kicking up. This was certainly a problem they would need to take care of before the sharks either entered the Village proper or headed back out to sea to disturb trade.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:07 pm
Ergo War

pliokiju

User Image

Chakra Lvl :: 365/380
Doujutsu Byakugan: Active
Jutsu's Used ::
My Sword:
User Image

“When was the last time I caused collateral damage over 5000$?” Manfread asked slowly taking pace again, then he added, “There are more then a hundred of the buggers... perhaps we can lure them in to a section of the aqueduct, then block off paths. After that we remove the water and have a fish fry.”
Manfread inched towards the water then paused, kneeling over and sticking a finger into the water. Pulling it out immediately he looked at Doc and said, “Or we can use the art of water walking to run and lure them back to the sea. But we'll need tasty bait and an AOE jutsu that won't be hindered out on the..... open water.”
He looked at the deep pool of water before him then out to the fish. Still pale as ever Manfread stood up and said, “Thought? Ideas? Suggestions that don't involve me getting wet?”  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff