Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 pm
Bast sighed and sat down on the dusty path to the hospital. She took a swig of tea from her flask and decided to look bored with the whole affair.

The attacker stumbled to his feet and placed a hand to his chest. A green light enveloped his wound as he stopped the bleeding. He formed two Kaze Bunshin to continue the healing while he fought. As he was stationary, he decided to shoot several bullets of wind from his mouth using Shinkuu Gyoku, aiming two for Howaido and a few for the ground in front of himself. This tactic would hopefully goad the Jounin in to attacking, but the clouds of dust that would balloon upward from the bullets that hit the ground would blind the boy if he rushed in too quickly and would create a highly unfavorable situation for the Bukijutsu user.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido jumped back and over as the cloud covered the nin for a short time, but it also helped him too. "So I guess Im going to have to use that technique then, here we go." As he stayed behind the cloud a small time he knew no doubt the ninja was healing, he had made the chakra visible before he used the attack. As the cloud began to dissipate Howaido came from the cloud towards the man, the attacker was alas only a clone. Good thing for Howaido the attacker did not know this, as the clone came in with Chidori it looked like the real Howaido was hidden and moving among what was left to hide his presence.

-Chakra:525

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 pm
The Chidori shone like a bright beacon through the cloud, allowing the man time to prepare a solid defense. He created two more Kaze Bunshin and sprinkled the ground with Makibishi. As the dust settled, it would coat the spikes with a thin layer of disguising dust. As soon as Howaido's clone set foot on the ground, the Makibishi would pierce its skin and disperse the clone. As soon as the spikes were in place, the man dropped out of sight and disappeared with one other clone, leaving three in place as the Jounin had seen before the dust cloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

As the clone disappeared there was a small explosion as smoke covered the clones and in an instance they were taken down in the smoke by an unseen surprise force. From the smoke Howaido was present, now would be the mans chance to strike it would seem, while Howaido was unawares. But if Howaido had a trick, that was the true question, even if the man was wary would that be enough?

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:13 pm
As the first clone dispersed, it exploded. The force of the explosion would send Howaido reeling, or would disperse his clone if the attacking Howaido was a clone. If the attacking Howaido were real, his feet would be bleeding from the Makibishi covering the ground. The smoke would soon blow away thanks to the wind which gave the country its name, revealing that Howaido was completely alone in the area.

If Howaido were observant, he would notice a small centipede crawling away across the ground a short distance down the street. Of course, due to the size of the insect, it was unreasonable to expect anyone, no matter how well trained, to notice it with his or her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Yes it was just another set up, Howaido was no where to be found as the centipede crawled away. He might have almost gotten away if it hadnt been for the wound earlier. True the man had healed himself but that didnt do away with the scent of the blood on his body that had dried nor the blood on his clothing from the multiple strikes. And so while the centipede moved it would only notice a spark which would soon light up the sidewalk all around it soon to encompass the escaping victim.

[Tell me if this is a long shot, k?]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm
((It's not too long, but it is making a great assumption.))

The centipede kept moving as the fire surrounded it, not pausing as it entered the flame. It quickly walked through the fire and came out on the other side, looking slightly crunchy but still moving. It continued to move along the street as if nothing had happened, but suddenly arced toward the hospital on its path. It met up with another centipede and the two went off toward the hospital grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

It was a pity his nose couldnt go two ways at once or he wouldve seen both, good thing for him he still had the surprise element. As the two joined together a mass of smoke would cover any sight they had of even the ground the purple smoke construed with the black as a mass of fire came from above way beyond their line of sight. Not only could the attacker not see, but the smoke was also a strong poison, and to make matters worse he was in two pieces. If he managed to piece himself together in time he would be obliterated or succumb to the poisons as well; of course that would all be guessing he could even react to the sudden occurence.

-Chakra:480

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro's sharp eyes caught how Howaido's posture and ability to play at chess began to improve as he talked about his past; it was like talking about it actually healed him of the curse he was under. Nijiro failed to see anything of saying out loud a past she would rather leave behind. But why do people keep bringing their past up? Sypher did, and now this Sand Jounin is too. Nijiro, however, will keep hers in her own little crystal box; something pretty but never to be touched, because then people might see all the cracks, might see how ugly it really is. Nijiro shifted, sitting on the bed more fully, her body actually facing the board, her moves coming slower, more well thought-out, now, as she found Howaido starting to become a challenge in chess.

❝Hm...❞ Nijiro hummed, grey eyes hidden behind her black fringe as she gazed down at the board. ❝I wouldn't know what has happened in the Leaf branch of our family either. My father prefers no explain it, perhaps for the very reason of your past events. He might be worried I would pick up a grudge against the Leaf. But, given my circumstances, I consider you to be the lucky one.❞ Nijiro had just finished her sentence and placed down the next piece in chess when the chakra came through the window and attacked her. Nijiro was disorientated as she was tackled down by the older Hatake. She reached out a hand and grabbed her bag, reflexes kicking in, telling her to dash, get the hell out!

Her somking pipe had fallen from her mouth when Howaido had tackled her, but she managed to grab it before Howaido grabbed her, and she was being carried to the roof, where she was deposited and made to watch the entire events unfold. Nijiro tried to keep back, out of Howaido's way, but she didn't want to be a bother for the Hatake and get caught by surprise by something else. Sharp grey eyes quickly scanned her surroundings, trying to figure a way out. She had no jutsu of her own, that much was true, but she wasn't completely useless. Bag strapped tight to her body, smoking pipe in hand, Nijiro watched as the Sand Jounin fought the attacker.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:49 pm
The two centipedes continued on their paths, oblivious of the incoming fire attack. The fire hit, and as before, the two all-gray insects came out only slightly scorched, but moving otherwise fine. However, Howaido's attack had betrayed his location, and soon a bird would swoop down out of the sky above him aiming to plow straight in to his back while he was distracted by the centipedes.

The insects on the ground were scaling the side of the hospital, and several more were popping out of the ground near the base of the building. Bast appeared next to Nijiro and drew a seal in the air. The woman activated Kekkai Houin and made a barrier that surrounded the building and a significant distance above it. The barrier would prevent Chakra and Chakra-filled bodies from entering the area, and would only be broken by a technique of A-Rank or higher. As soon as the barrier closed, the insects on the inside of it fell off of the building and ceased movement.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

At least Bast had things under control,"What he hell is that jutsu?" He just barely had enough time to say to himself before the bird plowed into him sending him into the dust. Though it did not injure him simply from the fact that his massive cleaver protected his back when it was attached to him. He was a little dazed but otherwise he managed to strike the bird well dazed with an extended Chidori Eisou,"God Ill have a head ache now..." He got up a little slow but was fine otherwise and nodded to Bast,"You think hes done sensei, what was all that stuff?"

-Chakra:480
[Gotta wrap it up so me and Fruity can get to doin stuffs Ergo, thanks for the help.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:11 pm
The strange man high-tailed it out of the area as soon as the bird collided with Howaido, slipping down an alleyway as the barrier disappeared; Bast had dispersed it. She sighed and appeared behind the man and took his head clean off with the Silent Homicide Technique. She strolled out of the alleyway a few moments later as ANBU claimed the body and shipped it out of the area. She spat a small ember at the falling bird and ducked as it exploded.

"He uses explosive clay to create things, apparently," she said, collecting up the mass of clay bugs. "That was slightly pathetic on his part. Really, he was such a pathetic guy, he deserved to lose his head on that one. Now get back to bed with your girlie."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:17 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido sighed as he picked the rubble from his shirt,"Ne sensei if you say so, too many weird rogues these days ne?" He climbed up the top as he met up with Nijiro again,"Sorry about that, its been happening all the time around here lately." He nodded as he sat down,"That was a good warm up, I say I feel quite refreshed now, would you mind if we keep talking up here then?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro stood on the roof, flinching when Bast had appeared next to her to summon the large chakra-blocking barrier. These people had immense power, and here she was, a lowly, old genin with not a trick to her name. She wanted to go back to Mist. At least she knew where all the good hiding spots were there if anything bad happened. Here, she was dead in the water and boiling sun. Nijiro shifted, uncomfortable under the hot sun - wearing black and showing skin was not a good combination here.

❝...❞ Nijiro looked down to Bast, having walked to the edge of the building to try and find a place duck down to, into the shade and out of the line of fire. ❝'Girlie'?❞ Nijiro muttered to herself, not having the strength of the care factor to pick up an argument - or any arguments. Nijiro turned and regarded Howaido. ❝It's a little hot here. I need shade - I'm not a Sand kunoichi, I'm Mist. Moisture and shade, you know?❞

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

He nodded slowly,"its all over now dont worry, Ill take you inside again then, much cooler?" He smiled as he did not offer to shift her or guide her unless she wished,"I can teach you some things before you go back sometime if youd like, Id hate to keep you too long if Im boring."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff