Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ancient Public Library of Arcana Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 am
User Image

Amai Hana
| Sunagakure | Puppet Rose | Puppet Apprentice | Genin | Nanabi Jinchuuriki |

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai nodded to the Kazekage. "Sure thing!" The new genin smiled then headed inside of the library. As she entered her eyes widened, the sky blue hues twinkling at the sight of all the books, it was almost overwhelming at first. Whoa Shaking her head Amai quickly came back down to earth going over to the Receptionists' desk. Smiling at the women who smiled back at her and pointed her in the direction she needed to go. Amai quickly departed with a slight head bow. "Thank you~." Going over to the hall of D-Ranks Amai skimmed through the elements. Hmmmm, Doton Doton Doton Do--aha!" Her timid smile grew taking the Doton scroll for D-Ranks. Looking about she eventually found the Fuuton, and Maruton D-Ranks as well. She then pondered the fact if she should get the Kugijutsu D-Ranks.

Shrugging her shoulders causally she got one anyways and traveled back to the Receptionist desk. Placing them all neatly on the desk she then asked for the Ayatsuito no Jutsu. The women raised an eyebrow and Amai clearly stated that it was for the Kazekage. The woman nodded and got the scroll herself. Thanking her the young Genin turned and headed out of the library, finding the Kazekage were she had left her.

"Hello Kazekage-sama. Here's the scroll with the Jutsu you wanted." Handing the Kage her scroll she looked at her own, wondering if she had gotten too much. And was surprised that the women had let her leave with four separate scrolls. It couldn't hurt to cover all the bases.... right?

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 290/290
Ryo: 000

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:23 pm
Bast started to hum a soft tune to herself when Amai scampered away to get some Jutsu scrolls. Being someone with talent in the performance arts came in handy occasionally, and it was useful to be able to reopen some of her Chakra channels without having to meditate for a while. It was not long before she could feel her Chakra coursing more freely.

"Very good!" she chimed, nicking the scroll for Ayatsuito no Jutsu. "Thank you! What are we learning today?"

She poked the other scrolls in the girl's hand.

((Quick post, sorry.))

October Night Starlight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:18 am
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai thought for a moment. Hmm were to start? I am a puppet class.... so I should probably learn a few things from that area. But as I recall Kaze-sama isn't a Kugijutsu... Bring her attention back to the world around her she smiled gently to the Kazekage. "Maybe we could start out with some Maruton jutsus? Then possibly move further into the Doton and Fuuton?" The genin wondered for a moment. What elements does she have?

[[00c : It's okay. ^ ^ Mines pretty short too]]

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 pm
October Night Starlight

Doton and Fuuton echoed the girl's voice through Bast's head. Fuuton was a common element for the Shinobi of the Wind Country to specialize in, but Doton was less common. Next to water, it was one of the least useful elements to have in the desert, since most of the solid rock was far below where anyone would usually stand. To meet someone else with similar talents was strange, to say the least, but not unheard of.

"Maruton sounds lovely," Bast said, hopping off the bench. "It's always good to get a grasp of the basics before moving on to the elements. But first, a test: can you find the training grounds? It's been a while since the Academy last went there, but I know you can do it. Lead the way!"

The test was atypical, but Bast still needed to open many of her Chakra paths and doing so would take more attention than would allow her to watch the road. If she did not have to worry about taking a wrong turn--if she had a guide--there would be no problems. A small voice in the back of her head told her that this was stupid, that she could just open her Chakra channels at the training grounds, and that all that time that had passed uneventfully had made her soft. She told it that she had already issued the challenge and that there was no going back now.

With a friendly smile, the woman looked through her heavily-tinted goggles at the girl.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai gave a small grin listening to the Kazekage, her hearing heightened at the word of test. To the Academy? Amai knew were the Academy was, even from here. But the sooner they got there the sooner she could train! Dipping her head to the Kage Amai turned and departed to the direction of the Academy.

[[exits to academy]]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero moved into the area of the academy, on his patrol. There wasnt really much to see so he simply moved on. He headed down the street at a leisurely pace.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:41 pm
Ayame walked into the library and searched through the scrolls grabbing the ones she needed from the raiton and maruton section and headed off to the academy with Daichi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 am
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai ran into the library and told who ever was there " "News from lady kage. She got a message off the radio. She told me that everyone needs to be ready to go to war at a moment's notice.I have other places I have to go and tel so i'll be on my way." He said as he vanished

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image

☾Occupation:☾Dancer
☾Rank:☾Genin
☾Age:☾17
☾Chakra:☾ 485/485
☾Affiliation:☾ Sunagakure
☾Aika's theme:☾Turkish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again the light jingling of bells could be heard before Aika would be seen. She was carrying a steaming bowl of food for a person that had requested it. Her fingers were burned by this point a little bit but she didnt seem to mind it much, or just didnt show it. She walked up the steps of the library slowly, carefully keeping the bowls broth balanced and undisturbed. She turned in through the door and went up to the help desk. Her hands were full so she had to ask for some assistance. " Could I have a entry doton scroll and a fuinjutsu scroll for my studies? Id get them myself but...dont feel like setting something down that would possibly be snatched up in a moment of inattentiveness."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:20 am
Holy Rinaku

The librarian would give the young lady a sneer look but then move off to go find the desired scrolls. As soon as she left, noodles in the bowl would seemingly....come to life!!!! a few would aim to smack aika in the face as insult to injury, and then suddenly break out of her grip with extreme force, and begin to cruise around the library with speed comparable to a shunshin! What a mess!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image

"Thank you..." She said outwardly but inwardly she knew that the lady was irritated with her. She had her eyes shut when something tiny and wet smacked her face and made her open her eyes. "Who's got the balls!?" The bowl had then run away and she looked at it around the room, disbelief in her eyes. That was her orders and the meal she was supposed to be bringing san. She looked about to find the nearest tool she could find to help catch the bowl. All that she spied was a mop. So she proceeded to grab the mop and run about the room, trying to beat the possessed bowl of pasta to death so she could deliver it in the end. Having no formal training with kenjutsu left her with very little form but she was beyond thinking at the current time. There was a possessed bowl of food to catch!'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:48 am
Holy Rinaku

Oh the humanity! the speed! The agility of the bowl was dumnfounding! how was this young lady and the broom gonna catch this holy bowl of ramen! The ramen was even speaking in a high pitch, offestting sound.

"He he cant catch me! He he cant catch me!"

the others in the library looked on with sheer discontempt for the situation, and the librarian was starting to fume at the ears  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aika would give up with the swinging after a few minutes of chasing the bowl around like a little kid. "ok then....Hey bowl...I have a game for us." She said pulling out a deck of tarrot cards from a small pouch on her belt. "How about a free reading?" She asked the bowl, honestly not believing she was resulting to her deck in a time like this. She tried to catch the librarian's eye to get her to do something after she had the bowls interest for a few moments.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:52 pm
Holy Rinaku

The bowl of noodles, content with just running around, just kept the manta of words

"Cant catch me!"

Maybe it was playing a game of tag?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Im not sure why i thought that would work...Ok maybe i can...No that wont work i dont have a net... " She looked around to see what she could use. There were nothing but shelves and shelves of scrolls and she wasn't about to knock one over on top of it or use jutsu inside the nice place. It would be worse than the minor annoyance the bowl caused. She started to formulate an idea with the table and walked over to one, flipping it on its side and grabbing two of the legs to hold it just slightly off the ground so as not to make more noise. She started to slowly try and corral it into a corner using the long table as a blockade. '

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff