Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 pm
Jurei turned in surprise. "Oh I see. I was just going to ask if there were any missions I could take." he said respectfully before taking a slight bow. "Sorry for not addressing you properly." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Oh, it's no problem at all~." Kazuya gave a light smirk before opening the office door. He'd forgotten how many papers he'd actually neglected on his little training session. 'Yeeeesh... I need to work on hygiene more. This place is filthy, I'll need to have Akira take care of this mess later.' He thought before making his way for what he considered his throne. He took a seat and spun around three times before coming to a halt. "The Hokage is now in." Kazuya finally admitted as he decided it was time to get down to business. "Well... Since you seem to be a capable shinobi, Jurei Senju-" He cut himself off, thinking it'd probably be weird to call someone completely by their name without introducing himself first. Completely neglecting the fact that he wasn't supposed to know him at all as the Senju had yet to reveal his own name, of course he'd already seen all the files on the shinobi here. But there was a principle to the matter. "How rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Kazuya Seiji, your new Hokage. It's a pleasure I'm sure~." He said with a cat-like smile before moving on to other business.

His emerald eyes would sharpen as he would reveal something quite confidential. "You wanted a mission. I've got the perfect one for you... it seems there's a traitor in our midst. An Uchiha defector~. I'll be frank, I'm not one for Benedict's so I want him dealt with immediately. Track him down, find out his motive, and kill him. Simple, huh? If you do good I may just reward you~." He said closing his eyes and beaming a nice big grin, it was hard to tell when he was serious and when he wasn't.

Kazzoh

Codger

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 pm
Jurei bowed before his new Hokage. "Indeed it is sir. I look forward to serving you." he said watching as he withdrew papers and such. He locked eyes with the new kage as he revealed his target, an Uchiha. It seems fate intertwines them once again. "It shall be done Hokage-sama. Is there any information available so I have a place to start looking? Any hints of any kind?" he asked inquisitively.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Anbu intelligence states that he is in hiding, most likely somewhere outside the village in the forests of Fire Country. Be careful not to harm any of the civilians, although they may be under his control which could prove troublesome~." The young Hokage said before leaning back into his chair. He pulled out his drawer and searched for all the intelligence he had on the matter. Kazuya brought his hand back up with 4 scrolls in his possession and nodded accordingly before placing them down on the table. "This is all the information we have, use it to your advantage. You are dismissed."

Kazzoh

Codger

kahn oyama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:13 pm
Jurei bowed again before the Hokage and swiped the scrolls from his desk placing them into his pouch. In a wisp of leaves he left the office.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

Yanagiki walked into the Hokage's office timidly. He wasn't afraid, just worried that he might have to leave. "H-Hokage-Sama." he spoke in a quiet voice, "I-I came to get my head band, s-sir." he looked at the tall young man behind the desk. Yanagiki's dark blue eyes stared into the hokage's sky blue eyes timedly. He tried to force a smile out, but it became akward, so he gave up. He should be happy. He finally found a home, a family that loved him, even if he wasn't born here. For years he was treated like a curse, but now, he was treated like a normal human being. He was only 12, but he looked like he's seen war his entire life. "I-If I am bothering you, I could leave, sir."

II Tsumi Hatake II

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

'He looks pretty simple~.' The young Hokage thought as Yanagiki timidly entered into his office. He quietly observed the small forced smile the boy tried to show and immediately knew how to respond. He wouldn't. The Hokage would simply stare, blank-eyed, at Yanagiki. And he would stare, and he would stare... and he would stare. Even when questioned if the boy's presence was a bother he would stare. In fact, his gaze would only grow more intense. Soon Kazuya's eyes would be the size of dinner plates. It would seem like he was trying to stare a hole right through the genin's head. He was an interesting one... this Hokage. Kazuya opened his mouth widely, almost on the brink of saying something but all that could be heard was "..." After 4 seconds of sitting there, mouth opened wide, he would close it and stare some more.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image Noel looked up at the tower as usual to see that usual tower... the same tower that foul woman had once held. The child sighed, before that fierce glow in those amber eyes returned and he took a step forward. Heading to the Hokage office to announce his graduation as well as his return to the village. Coming to the plateau that the office was positioned, Noel entered the room only to stop when he saw someone was already there. The child looked up to the rather tall boy then to the now male Hokage that, indeed, had a quite puzzling look to Noel before his eyes when back to the tall child. Quite bewildered of the odd silence between the two as he wondered if something had occurred before his entry.

A little intrigued, Noel walked into the office just a bit and leaned lightly against the door frame. Knowing that his presence, despite how excellent Noel was at moving silently about, would probably be felt quickly by this new Hokage if indeed he was as good as his title states but was quite confident he wouldn't be felt by the young man that continued this game of what Noel believed could be 'Quite Mouse.'

Panthers7

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

"Uh.. Sir?" He said uncomfortably as the Hokage stared intensely. He wasn't scared.. He was terrified. It reminded him too much of his child hood. He stood there like a scared pup, ears folded down and tail between his legs. He wanted to run, to hide from his gaze, but to turn tail was to show he was a coward. Yanagiki shook mentally 'Why am I afraid,' he asked himself. 'It's stupid to be afraid in this situation.'

He mustered up all his courage and looked into the Hokage's eyes fiercely. "I-I came here to get my headband sir." He spoke, a little louder. "Now, may I please have my headband so I may began training?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

After what seemed like an eternity, Kazuya would finally soften his awkward... if not downright creepy gaze with a warm smile. Since there was another genin in the room he couldn't quite keep the same trick going on. His eyes darted to Noel before quickly shifting back to Yanagiki. He was intrigued by Yanagiki's sudden show of determination, that was just what this village needed. "Ah. So you do have it after all, the Will of Fire~." The young Hokage said ambiguously to the youngster. "I was beginning to think you were perfectly fine with me not giving you one. Fear won't get you anywhere in my village. If you are a coward while wearing my headband, then you should just die~." He said cheerfully before pulling out his drawer and scrambling through its contents for a forehead protector. "Take heed of this message the both of you. I am Kazuya Seiji, the new Hokage and things will be run a little different now that I am in charge~." He commanded the attention of both men, though he still had that playful tone of voice making it hard to take him serious.

"This headband resembles my pride, and I won't have anyone tarnishing it. Are you man enough to take this band? If I sense any fear or doubt... I will kill you~." He spoke to them both while laying the headband on the table for Yanagiki to grab, though Noel might not have picked up on his hint.

Kazzoh

Codger

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 am
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

"K-kill me?" He asked silently. he gulped. Memories of his father flooded into his mind, the feel of his flesh being pounded in by the humongous fists or feet, the intoxicating smell of the alcohol that his father drank that night, the voice, slurred but harsh, calling him a curse, calling him a failure, saying that he'd be better off dead, the things that filled his nightmares every night.... Yanagiki clentched his fist, blood streaming down it. "I-I won't let you down sir." he said, with all the determination he could muster.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 pm
User Image

The rather short graduate was guided into the kages palace. He looked around at the walls. A big smile on his face. His mom and dad would be so proud. Well, him and his family were well known around Konoha. No one had a problem with them either. And Rinnosuke was no exception. He read the sign that said hokages office. He rocked back and fourth, swaying jolly and drunk knocking on the door hard enough for all in the room to hear. Or so he'd hoped. A lady walked by and Rinnosuke gave her a wave. He grabbed the wall to steady himself and waited for the door to open.  

Count-Swagula

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:02 am
User Image
With out warning Sven would make his way to the Hokage office, but he was late he would think so wasting no time he would then go jumping through the window to the hokages office to notice other that would seem to be here for a head band as well. "Ackward........... Hokage.......I want to start training"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Good..." Kazuya murmured with a smirk. He waved his hand in a sweeping motion over the table symbolizing his acceptance. It was then that he would let Yanagiki take his headband. Then there was a hard rapping at his door, it was agitating... was this person an idiot? He obviously heard them, and yet they kept on. "It's open~." He said in his naturally soft tone making his emotions difficult to read, though on the inside he wanted nothing more than to escape this seemingly endless flood of youngsters. He considered fleeing, but that would ruin his image and so he resigned himself to his fate. In brief moment of childish frustration he dove his head onto the desk, making a dull thud from his forehead making contact.

He raised an eyebrow out of intrigue because he felt a small presence behind him. 'And they just keep on coming. I wonder who my next guest is. They should know better than to sneak behind me~.' He thought before secretly wiggling the middle finger on his right hand to control his preferred weapon of choice. Sven would soon find a taut, almost completely transparent wire wrapped around his neck. Off to the side of his neck would be the spindle of a see-through yo-yo. Head still down he revealed a devious sneer, before sitting erect once more. "And just who might you be~?" He questioned but before receiving the answer Kazuya wiggled his middle finger once more and Sven would soon be in the air, flying right past them to the door. Ironically, he would hit it in such a manner that the door actually opened. "Toooooooold yooooooou~." He said, referring to his prior statement about the door being open earlier.

Kazzoh

Codger

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games