Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

Haku nodded at Night as he turned back and finally started to eat his food. It was true. The taste never really changed. But as long as it was good they didn't need to. As the time passed, the level of noodles and everything else in the bow started to lower. And finally he was done. The Gennin was finally full after hours of being busy throughout the entire day. But he was supposed to stay healthy, being a Taijutsuist. And a part of being healthy was eating three meals a day. Which was a rule he was clearly defying. "That was great. So, how have you been Night? Any... you know... guys?"
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC:175
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 14x Exploding Tags/Notes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

Night had finished her noodles soon after Haku, everyone else seemed to eat faster then her. Night had been thinking about becoming an Anbu. Would she have to leave everyone else behind? Living a life of secret. When Haku asked her about guys Night's cheeks reddend. "Uhhhh, guys hit on me. Most of the time, but I ignore them. No boyfriends or anything like that. . . I like one boy inparticular, but I don't think he'd like me back." Night began to blush evenmore at the thought. "Yea, I was meaning to talk to him about it. But, we don't see eachother to often." Night looked down, her cheeks still pinkish.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

Rai sighed, quietly. 'I suppose it was only a matter of time.' But before he could become slightly upset, he was rushed by his own curiousity. He wanted to know everything about the guy who had won Night's heart. "Uh... Who is he? What village is he from? Is he a Shinobi like us? What's his name? How old is he? Is he bigger than me or... what?" This surely could've produced an odd situation. It only depended on how Night reacted toward the wave of questions coming her way.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 am
User Image

Night's face started redding again at the questions. She was good under pressure though so Haku didn't overload her with it all. "Uhhh ummmm. . . . He lives here in Konoha, and. . . .he's a Genin like us, . . . uhhhh he's not bigger than you. About the same size, same age as you. I think you'd get along with him." Night bit her bottom lip lightly. If I told him the name things could get weird between us, and I'd never want that.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

The Gennin folded his arms and turned his head, slightly. 'Aw, man! He's better than me and I've never even met the guy. I've got no chance.' "He lives here, too? Oh... Sounds like a cool guy, I guess. How'd you guys meet?" Haku was clueless about the situatiion at hand. He wasn't the smartest person in the world. He was far from it. But he only seemed dumb in these situations. "I wonder who it could be..."

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

Night giggled softly, looking at Haku. "He is, he's really nice and I care about him alot,. . . of course that's also because I've known him my whole life." SHe knew that was probably the biggest hint she could give concidering she's known Haku as far back as she could remember. Night flipped her long silvery-white hair over her shoulder, glancing back at him.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

A scowl slowly krept across the face of the boy. Who could she have known for her whole life that he didn't know? They had known each other their entire lives. Could he have missed this guy throughout his entire life? Then it hit him. His village, his occupation, his age, his height, his personality, apparently, and he had known Night for her whole life? There was only one person that he knew of that fit this description. "Wait, you mean..." Before he could state the answer, the Shinobi found himself losing his balance. Before long, he had hit the ground and the chair had fallen on him. "Gah! Me?" He was shocked. But he did feel the same about Night. But he couldn't help but wonder why she even liked him. There was nothing specifically intriguing about him. He was no more attractive than the normal guy and he wasn't bigger or stronger.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:13 am
User Image

Night's cheeks were a dark red but her face went white and eyes wide when Haku fell backwards. "H-Haku!" Night jumped down from her chair and landed next to him, kneeling down. "A-Are you okay!?" She looked over him with worried eyes. It had seem he wasn't hurt, just a fall. "I-I'm sorry! If this is weird to you." Night bit the inside of her lip hard knowing that the true fact changed everything between them, especaily if he didn't feel the same towards her.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:19 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

His hands extended in an odd fashion. As his way of saying nothing was wrong. "I just didn't expect that. I mean, you're... you and I'm... well... me. Why do you like me? You never seemed like you did before. But I haven't seen you in a long time so I have no idea how your feelings have changed. Or if they have at all." Pulling himself up, Haku constantly tried to figure out how he had caught his old friend's eye. He found it very strange.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am
User Image

Night then sat down on the floor with Haku, the chef looked over the counter at them seeing if he was okay. Night nodded and the chef returned to his work looking back at Haku. "Thats because i'm good at not showing things. I knew crushes would've been akward in our friendship back then, but I was just wondering. Since where older and all. But, theres always been alot of things i've liked about you." Night got up and held out her hand out to help him up, that is if he wanted the help form her. "I know, it's odd. So if you want me to go I will." She feared she'd just made things to akward between them. Night hoped they could still be friends though. She'd just keep her feelings to the side, He probably likes another girl or something.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

"You must be great at it. You fooled me for this long." Latching on to her hand with his own, the boy pulled himself up with help from Night. "Nah. I don't want you to go. Truth be told, I liked... well, like you, too. I just always assumed you liked some other guy so you just didn't bother with me. I guess I'm a lot more likeable than I thought I was."

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

Night smiled as she helped him up. "Yea, I guess it's okay to be secretive sometimes. Concidering I want to be an Anbu when we get older." Night's facal expression became shocked when she heard Haku tell her he liked her back, she felt like she had butterflies in her stomach but she ignored them. "R-Really!?" Night blushed some. "Well, yeah. Also, why would I like other guys? Most of them are overly cocky and annoying to begin with." Night was unaware that they were still holding hands. She didn't realize it.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

Rai nodded. "Of course. What's not to like about you? I can see why guys hit on you but there's always more than just your outer appearence. But I like your inner and outer appearence. I like... you." When he thought about it, only a hand full of people he had known over the years were cocky. But that was a large number of the guys he had ever met. For some reason his generation was quite stuck up. Good thing he wasn't like that, however.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Night started to blush again when Haku told that he liked both her outside and inner side. Smiling Night, glanced over at the chef. "Oh! Well, I guess i'll pay him to the ramen is that okay with you?" Night looked at Haku with gentle kind eyes. With her free hand Night put it in her Kimono cover taking out her wallet. Hmmm how much for two pork and ramens?

((OOC: Hmm, I was thinking of changing her nickname to The Fire Rose. Or something like that xD just a random thought. Also, is Haku his name or Rai? x/))

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

User Image

He couldn't help but feel guilty for not paying for the food. He had planned on it but she caught the bill before he did. Looking around, the boy tucked his hands into his pocket and waited for her to finish. "Where to after this? Go train some more or go to the Hokage to see if we can get some missions together?" Haku specifically wanted to go get some missions, as he had already had more training than he could take for one day. But he was more interested in what Night wanted to do.

• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken

((His first name is Haku and last name is Rai. He goes by Haku, Rai, his middle name which I haven't figured out what I wanted, yet, and "boy". Lol.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff