Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko didn't flinch as the Kunai was thrown. He had known Ichiro was here for sometime actually, not a very stealthy person at all. Guess he was mad about the fire. Understandable. Reiko created a shadow clone who took the dogs to another area as they sniffed around. The Real Reiko stood up and rolled his shoulders"Find but I'm gonna have to make this quick. We have to baby proof the apartment" As he spoke his Sharingan blazed to life, letting the other know that he was serious. Ready to go from the start, Reiko drew two of his Wakizashi and twirled them in his hands

2/3

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro's brown orbs trailed along the surface of Reiko's short blades, reaching his hand down to drawn his own. After grabbing the hilt, his arm whipped upwards, and he clenched the sacred sword in both hands. But, before Ichiro proceeded with his attack, his lips partially opened, and his teeth grinded as he said the words, "A shinobi is always suppose to stay in control, no matter what situation they may be in. You recklessly damaged the environment, and in the process, lives could've been taken! Do you know what foolish act of self immaturity you plauged upon those innocent civilians?!" At the last sentence, the shinobi's voice raised, and along with it, the column of chakra expanded in size. Though Ichiro was angry, he still had sense, and listened to the words of which he himself spoke. Stay in control... No, the Senju wouldn't let this one go. Reiko could've killed someone, recklessly lashing out at the environment of which he stands upon at this very instant. Ichiro would no longer think about the situation anymore, only raise his blade and sprint. Coming to a quick stop, he tossed the blade into the air, and completed a few handseals. Afterwards, his soft palms clapped against the ground, and from the contact, a massive amount of large trees erupted from the soil. They charged towards Reiko, intending to stab and pierce through his body. The sword tossed into the skies fell back into Ichiro's hands, though he stabbed it into the ground, and worked on another set of seals. However, if one looked closely, they would notice that a majority of the massive trees formed around their creator, shielding the Senju from view. Just what exactly was he planning...? [ 275 / 330 ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Reiko wasn't fooled by the kids trickery. As he stood there a Yellow Aura surrounded his blades as he lept into the air, kicking off the blunt parts of the tree's and carving his path out. Ichiro did not usually fight with rage and thus was not as competent at it as he was. Eventually Reiko broke the tree line as he lept into the air. He let his Wakizashi drop as he did a single handsign and brought his fingers to his lips. What he exhaled made the fireball at the wedding look like a candle in a wildfire. This was his Dragon Flame Jutsu. A jet of fire erupted from his mouth,hitting the ground and igniting every combustible surface available. Eventually Reiko fell down into a clearing of burnt down tree's where he retreived his Wakizashi and stood on his guard, painfully aware of what Ichiro was planning

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
By the time a massive fire consumed the trees, Ichiro had already done what he needed. Now, he would hope that Reiko was able to tell. A surprised Ichiro looked around to speculate the time he needed to escape the large torrent of flames, especially since he was surrounded by a large volume of trees. Bending over, Ichiro would not grab only one blade, but two. They were identical in every way possible, with no differences whatsoever. After retrieving the swords, Ichiro sprinted, primarily behind him. As he darted away from the gigantic fire jutsu, his body rotated counterclockwise, and he performed a swift spinning leap over the trees he created. He landed a ways away, watching as the element trees were burned down in only seconds. However, Ichiro was not done with his plan. Tightening the grip on both of the swords, Ichiro threw them, though in different directions. One was headed upwards, directly above Ichiro. The other, however, was sent flying in Reiko's direction. In the meantime, the Senju performed a series of handsigns, and a large ball of water erupted towards the Uchiha, following after the earlier launched sword. As the assault was coming together, Ichiro would smile from his standing position, sweating furiously. Or the question is, is that really sweat? [ The Ichiro mentioned in this post is a fake, which is the reason why I'm not putting a chakra depletion post. He will be destroyed in the next post. ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 320

Reiko waited until the sword was a few inches away from him and then he was gone. He moved showed a burst of his true speed and the result was astounding. He was about 10 yards to the left of where he was as the sword and water sailed harmlessly by. His gaze shifted back to Ichiro with a look of almost boredom upon his face"Really? A Transformation to Water Clone Jutsu Combination? I see right through your attacks now" As he said that a blur lept out of the water and grasped the sword as another appeared behind the back of the Water Clone Jutsu aiming a Wakizashi at his back silently"I invented that technique" You see,while Reiko has his vision blocked of Ichiro so did Ichiro of Reiko. He speculated what he was planning and wanted a contingency just in case he was right,which he usually was. He positioned his clones quickly and silently while the flames still raged and the kids vision was still blocked and the result was so

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
The sword and blast of water flowed directly aside from Reiko, and soon enough, the blade erupted into a cloud of smoke. From it, leaped the Senju shinobi, extended his hand outwards, "Don't,", he spoke, watching as his own water technique sailed towards him, "underestimate me!" The sentence ended with the condensed water connecting with the palm of his outstretched palm, though instead of knocked him backwards, Ichiro was firmly rooted to his spot. In an instant, his open palm closed, clenching the water tightly. At that moment, the water exploded, erupting all over the Senju shinobi. "You think you're so strong, powerful enough to even equal the Kage of Konoha. Let me tell you something, Reiko. You are nowhere near that point!" By now, the same column of chakra swirled around his body, except more powerful than last time. He was tired of Reiko's behavior, and now, he would take the chance to let him know that, "Every shinobi that I've talked to in the time I've spent in Konoha says the same thing about you! They say you are arrogant, cocky, and most of all, obnoxious! Your shinobi skills may be excellent, but power doesn't come from how many techniques you have, or what special abilities were passed down to you! It's your resolve of heart, the Will of Fire! You've completely neglected that principle, and replaced it with your on self definition of power! You think that just because this village depends on a top shinobi like you, that you're the sole key to keeping this place at peace and civility, which is the Kage's job! You don't apply the Will of Fire, which is what my ancestor created, correctly to yourself! Instead, you twisted the meaning of my ancestor's words, and altered it into something else! For that, you aren't a shinobi! You're weak!" All the feelings that Ichiro harbored were coming to light now. He tried to defend Reiko from teh vicious words that he overheard about his companion, but now, it was clear to him what Reiko had become. He had completely inherited his Uchiha bloodline, and in the process, took that overwhelming arrogance and stupidity, and had become blind to the fact that he was still a Konoha shinobi. Ichiro was through with the games now. The Senju had fallen off the edge, and now, no force strong enough could push him back up.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Reiko listened to the Senju's words showing only mild interest to what he had to say and when he was done he said nothing for what seemed like an eternity"You do not know how the world works Ichiro. You can't see what is all around you" He said as he stretched his arms outwards to indicate the entire village"You believe in a reality such as you just spoke. That is your path and your way. I have chosen another. My reality is your nightmare. I alone shoulder the burden of the village, that is my destiny" As he spoke his words rose in tone and as that happened electricity started to build up all around him"I am the obstacle for our generation to overcome. I have to get stronger everyday, for me, for me family and for this village! Do not test my resolve!" With that last word a Chidori formed in his hand as all his clone moved as one. One of them came at him from his left,throwing a punch at Ichiro's right cheek, the other from his back left. That one threw a spin kick at his head. Reiko himself appeared in front of Ichiro in the fastest sprint he had ever made. He threw his fist forward, not holding back in ending this fight.

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro was sick of it all. Reiko did not understand, not at all. He was being unreasonable from the start, and now, Ichiro would prove to the Uchiha that the Senju did have the resolve to win, the Will of Fire. As the clones circled his body, Ichiro leaned forward, avoiding the punch aimed at his cheek. In the process of leaning forward, he also evaded the sharp kick to his head, and as his slim figure headed towards the ground, his palms slapped against the soil harshly. But a moment after, the pushed off, while swinging his legs frontwards. In doing so, his body was position vertically among the ground, though he quickly pushed off again, and his body was suspended in mid-air. Reiko's lightning infused attack was narrowly avoided at this action, and for that, Ichiro was quite satisfied. But the attack would not end here. As his body landed among the earth, Ichiro turned on the heels of his feet, and spun to face Reiko's back. "You're just like the other Uchiha! Selfish and arrogant!" he yelled, only before his hands completed a series of handseals. Afterwards, his palms slapped at the ground, and five enourmous beams of wood emerged. Three of them headed for Reiko, aiming for the chest section, the back section, and the thrid began to wrap around him. The other two, however, headed for the clones. If Reiko was not going to reason, then Ichiro was intent on bringing him to his knees, even if he would need medical attention.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

Reiko reacted quickly for as soon as Ichiro made a seemingly impossible dodge of all three attacks he planted his hand on the ground. The chidori changed shape into a chidori stream. Lightning erupted around him, taking out the wear wood pillars coming for him. It also served a duel purpose of attacking Ichiro who was only a few yards away from him. Suddenly Ichiro would feel a arm around his neck though as Reiko's third and final clone made its move. It got into position behind him silently while he was watching Reiko's attack and got him in a headlock. Reiko's other clones converged with their own attacks as well

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro was not impressed, nor excited at Reiko's choice of tactics. Once the clone grabbed his neck from behind, his brown orbs followed along the strings of lightning radiating from all around, headed primarily for his own body. At this, Ichiro could not help but smile. Bringing his hands to his chest, he preformed a set of handsigns, and once they were completed, a large ball of water darted from his puckered lips. The ball wasn't aimed, however, at Reiko. It landed at the ground, and caused a massive explosion of pure water. With the liquid substance spread all around, even reaching over towards the lightning producing Reiko, Ichiro was completely finished. His smile faded as the lightning drew closer, and before he knew it, his body underwent a vicious array of shocks and burns. Once they finished, Ichiro's now limp body crashed among the soil, with his open eyes now closing, his dry lips uttered a few words, almost inaudible to hear, "You're... still not... strong enough..." The ending of the sentence brought about his fainting, but if one still looked close enough, the Senju donned a simple, mocking smile at his lips; intended to aggravate the Uchiha as he surely delivered him to the hospital.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Reiko did not smile or show any semblance of happiness as his attack connect for he wasn't happy that he had to hurt his friend. His lightning attack did not hurt him in the slightest as he was Resistant to that sort of attack. He sighed and walked over to Ichiro, grabbing him under his arm and walking him to the hospital

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:16 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Mission : Patrol the Village! --underway
Eclipse's clone walked along the river, the water lapped up on the sides. Looking into it, it relaxed the clone some. The natural beauty of it was was astounding. Patrolling the area everything was fine and the clone was on its way.
[Exits]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
----=Sora Kobayashi=-------Genin:Chakra-275:Kaguya

Sora found a nice quiet place along the river. "Now time to show off." he said, taking out his own personal jutsu notes.

Sora began by focusing a large amount of chakra into his feet. He calmed his breathing, and focused on keeping the chakra under control. Several times his focus broke as he concentrated. Sora began invisioning the chakra as massive weights, weighing his feet down. As he held his chakra in place, he found himself being able to control his chakra without much focus.[1/3]

Sora move his feet next to each other, focusing his chakra in each. He began accessing his bloodline ability, feeling every curve and facet of his bones. He extended his bones into the ground from the bottoms of his feet. He then moved chakra into the grounded bones, causing them to grow in a budding lotus.[2/3]

Sora began pushing more chakra into the bone lotsu. Sora stopped suddenly, as the jutsu took effect, the bone lotus grew faster than sora anticipated. Calming himself, Sora began focusing his chakra back into his feet. Preparing for the rapid ascent, he pushed the chakra into the lotus. Quickly he was raised into the air, with the sound of his bone tower rising from the earth. In a matter of moments he was raised 60 feet in the air. Testing out the structure, Sora flowed into it, he danced around the inside of the bones, peeping out at differen't levels and sides to get a view. "I think I'm just going to leave this here for a while" he whispered to himself.[3/3] Hone No To learned.

Sora studied other notes he had created. Taking a meditative position on the ground, he focused chakra into his hands. The chakra amount was smaller than hone no to, but Sora didn't want to underestimate his own jutsu. Sora flowed charka into and out of his hands, until the movement felt easier.[1/2]

Once I'm done this place is going to look like it belonged to an ancient race of people who liked making things from bones Sora casually thought to himself. He sat in the shadow of his tower, concentrating his chakra. Standing up, he kept his chakra concentrated into his palms. He placed his palms on the ground, sending his bones into it. "Pyramid of Bone" he whispered to himself. Within a blur, 40 bone spikes rose from a perfect circle about 20 feet infront of Sora. In a few second the bones rose to their full height, and then bent to close at the top. Before Sora was a pyramid.[2/2] Pyramid of Bone learned

/=======I believe in fate absolutely/=======
and It is because of that belief that I hate it so much...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Now that she was nearing completion of her task she was starting to grow a little more optimistic about the endeavor. If something had indeed happened she would have been stuck handling that and would not have been able to move on to the next thing. Cheerfully she swept the area with her surveillance and then scampered off.

[Mission : Patrol the Village : Exits]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae ended up here, walking along the river bed. Her guard was up despite seeming to be completely at ease. There weren't many places in Konoha that one could hide in other than these type of areas. "Oooohhh Jack. Come out, come out where ever you are ~ " She said in a sing song voice. Even if he wasn't here, she was happy to be doing something other than sitting pretty. Swinging her sword in lazy circles she continued her 'search', her piercing blue eyes flitting from shadow to shadow.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff