Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:08 am
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

[ Chakra Pool :: 170 / 225 ] - [ 25 ] = [ 145 ]

User Image

Hiyato watched at she circled him and he did not miss a beat. He also saw the blade that she created and was amazed and at the same time a bit taken because he did not have a weapon. "Scary..." he said to himself as he looked at her and saw that it caused her some pain when she did this technique. "Hmmm..." was the only thing that came from his mouth at that moment.

But when she dashed at him, he did the same. He was not going to let her advance on him just like that. He was going to see how she likes being pushed back a bit more. "Now I will show you one of my favorite techniques within the Eight Trigrams!" he shouted as he ran at her and thy got closer and closer.

When he was only a few steps away from her at this point Hiyato quickly spun to avoid the blade at the last moment as if he was doing the rotation but did not release chakra to form the dome. But he avoid it a bit too late and was cut on his right arm a bit. He was now behind her and his Byakugan was more focused than ever. "Hakke Kūshō [ Eight Trigrams: Empty Palm ]!" he shouted as he did a powerful palm thrust at her back. The skill had the range of [ 15 ] yards, because the chakra would fire out. But at close range the effects would be a bit more destructive.

[ How you get your chakra back? (O w O) ]

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:15 am
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade moved closer as he spoke, realizing that maybe this wasnt a threat. Once the big man asked her about her class, she blinked and thought for a moment,
"OH! i'mma Genin! and i specialize in Taijutsu~nyah" she purred happily and suddenly started to try and crawl into the mans lap. her large stuffed paw squished against the notebook he was holding and she tried to catch a glance at what he was writing about Pretty Lady..or Jae now.

Of when purity bites back.

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Keshin Kaguya

Jounin/ Bone Demon/ Taijutsu

Keshin chuckles as he move the notebook and allows her to rest on his lap as the page she saw wasnt about jae but her as he didnt have a name written yet. Looking at he more closely he noticed a tail as he instentivly grabbed it not meaning to be rude just curious. My names Keshin Kaguya and you are?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 am
User Image
SenjuTaiki
Jounin | mokuton | Konoha |

Stepping into the field into view he saw several Genin and one Jounin in the Field. Two of which were having a bout it would seem.
Smiling happily, he walked over to where the Jounin and the Remaining Genin were seated, and made several hand seals, one handed. Whispering softly, "Ki eida no Jutsu.", several Thick tree branches sprouted up waist high, and as they sprouted;They created Lush, and beautiful canopy that Taiji would use as a makeshift hammock. Laying down on the soft leaves, a single branch grew awkwardly as it reached up to him, Sprouting a single Flower, Which Taiki plucked gingerly, and smelled.

"Lovely Day is it not?"
He questioned. It was not directed to anyone in particular, rather more of a generality.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image
SenjuTaiki

Upon his Peers ignorance of his previous statement, Taiki stood up, and turned to his tree. Sealing with incredible speed, and a single hand, he pulled from deep within the sheer force of the earth itself. Twisting and molding his chakra to his fingertips, he clenched tightly. After imagining to himself the ground beneath him become unstable, He threw his palm to the ground. As he touched earth, there was a violent shake, and the tree he had been sitting upon lurched to the side, as the ground beneath it simply cave, given way to some unseen force. As the tree sunk into the ground, He smiled, Forcing chakra out once more to seal the rift, leaving nothing more than a hairline fracture where it had once been. Clenching his fist, he smiled and joked; "I almost forgot I could do that."
[Jutsu Learned]
Retsudo Tenshou (Revolving Split Earth Palm)

Feeling it necessary to continue, Taiki thought it good sport to revisit some of his techniques while he waited to hear from the Genin to respond to his call. Taking a deep-rooted horse stance, as was his nature, Taiki called forth once again the Stalwart fury of the earth. waving his hands in a mixing motion, he relaxed his body, and let the chakra run down to his arms. Speedy hand-seals that Taiki was well known for marked the conclusion of this surge of power as he held his hands about a foot apart, surging once more. As if through some form of magic, small particles of brown began to form and take shape; as it grew quickly into a blob of mud floating between his palms. Releasing this muddy clump made a loud thud as they dented the ground at his feet. "Ah another handy one."
Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)

"Next up is a bit more of my defense. Maybe if I show off for these genin, they'll get the Idea that I'm trying to teach them haha, and what better way that with a demonstration eh?" Using the muddy clump of weight on the ground for a base, Taiki quickly saw another string of techniques he could use. Sealing away again, he made several speedy symbols, and then crouched to the floor. placing a hand on the mud, it softened, and fuzed with the earth beneath it. After a moment of quick mixing, the soft earth rose up into a towering mound that shaded Taiki from the sun. "Nice. Tht's a good one in case I run into any Suiton.
[Jutsu Learned]
Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation)

"Let's See how long I can keep up this string of sorts." The jounin joked as he started sealing away. There was no rest for him today; He had let himself become rusty; at a time where his power would be needed most. Molding his chakra with the element of earth, He placed a hand on the mound, and gripped. The entire earthen rock exploded with great force, sending soft earth in all directions. In the wake of this huge detonation, there was a wall of sorts, perfect for the deflection of certain ninja techniques. Able to stand up to most projectiles, and Fire jutsu; He quickly remembered the jutsu's weakness; which was water. "Oh yeaaah, That's why I never use that. Most of my old opponents were for Kiri..."
[Jutsu learned]
Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Hiyato charged Jae, the pink haired girl counting this as a sort of blessing. It was short lived, however, for he came at her a lot more quickly than she had anticipated. Jae lifted the blade, holding it to her lips and biting down on the hard handle. Of course he was going to avoid her, why wouldn't he. It was the smooth movement and his position behind her that made her break into a cold sweat. She couldn't follow his Taijutsu as quickly as she would like and this alarmed her. Still. She would not be a shinobi if she had not at least calculated an outcome where she was totally bamboozled. Raising her hands and doing a short procession of hand signals, she activated her chakra at the same moment he had thrust his palm at her. "Shunshin no Jutsu!" She muttered, her words incoherent due to her still clenching her sword hilt between her teeth. A searing pain shot through her back as his move clipped her, Jae disappearing before any more critical damage could be done. She reappeared behind him, immediately falling to one knee, her other one stretching out a little to support her imbalanced state. She released her maw on the sword and caught it with both hands, raising the blade and holding the tip to the center point of his back. Her arms shook, exhaustion and the immeasurable pain in her back making this simple action of holding up a sword close to impossible. Her breath was ragged now, Jae having never really had to exert herself this much since she had gone on that A ranked mission against the traitors from Snow. Jae was done, this had been it, the last part of her last move. The two clones that had been standing on standby disappeared, turning back into water. She hadn't calculated a behind assault from him, pegging him to be a head to head. Pain shot up her back and around her ribs, Jae wincing and cringing. He could finish her off now, it was her loss. Even just getting clipped by that raw thrust had probably broken a few ribs and hopefully just that. She closed her eyes tightly, readying herself for him to push her own with that spin of his.

[135 : -10 : 125]

[ooc : I messed up the calculations. Oppsie. Looked at the wrong post. IYAH!! Jae would never intend to actually slice a fellow Genin with that blade! >< T.T I'll just act as if you moved around it without the slicing part. >:0 I am not that evil! ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:15 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga

[ Chakra Pool :: 145 / 225 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 145 ]

User Image

Hiyato looked slightly over his shoulder at her and than let out a relaxing exhale. He was just as tired as she was and he had some blood dripping down his cheek, arm, and one of his legs from some of the cuts he got. And he himself used more chakra than he thought he would "So, can you stand?" he asked as he was looking at her. "You have felt the power of the Hyuuga Clan now right?" he asked another question. "I could finish this, but I say this is already my win, it would take you a while to recover from that attack..." he said he watched her carefully.

He saw the way she was in pain and sighed again. "You can put down the blade, once you do so, it will be considered my win and I will deactivate my Byakugan." Hiyato stated. "But any other sudden movements other than the blade slowly going to the ground, I will close all your chakra points." he said as he now waited for her to reply to all this. He always means what he says.

[ Okay ( O w O ) ]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae didn't answer him right away, nor did she shift in her position, despite his threat. Her panting wasn't as desperate as before and she had finally opened her eyes, narrowed to slits practically. Obviously she needed to master more of her techniques before she could take on the supposed invincible genius clan. It was his win today but she was far from finished with him. Jae loosened her grip, the blade slipping from her fingers and reverted back to it's original state. The blood stained the ground between herself and him, a rustic smell penetrating the air. "It's powerful alright but not unbeatable." She scoffed, trying to save face. Using her arms, she pushed herself up on her feet. Staggering a little, she hugged her mid section with one arm, folding over it a little. First it hurt in the back now it was hurting all over her middle. Jerk...I should have run him through with the blade. Jae thought darkly. Jae turned and finally looked at Shade who was now in the lap of some stranger. Not only that but not so far away from them there was another person in the clearing. So much for this being my private area, gotta look elsewhere. Her expression was grim as she made her way over to Shade, still hugging her mid section. It hurt badly but she wouldn't complain. Training wasn't supposed to be easy. "I train for a bit and someone hits on you while I am occupied? Should I be jealous?" Jae inquired, looking down at them. She winced and sighed, having a hard time masking her discomfort. She glanced at Hiyato from the corner of her eye and then doing the same for the other stranger, not entangled in Shade's presence. "Another friend of your's Shade?" Jae asked, now she turned her head, looking at him. He was different looking compared to most people she had come to know in the village. Not like she knew any better, she was still relatively new. "Or maybe your friend Hyuuga?" Jae said, looking over her shoulder at Hiyato.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
SenjuTaiki

Taiki approached the girl; Finally someone had acknowledged his presence. He smiled to her, and bent over, checking out the area of her midsection. "That looks a little Painful, You might wanna stop by the infirmary. You'll Have to get Patched up considering I'll need you to be in top condition for the beginning of your training." It was as though he didn't register the idea that she may turn down his offer, or that she even had the slightest knowledge as to what he was talking about. After a few moments of blankly staring he pondered in his head. "I wonder If Zhou bothered to tell them..." Leaning to the side, with a discontent look plastered on his face, he sighed loudly. "No one gave you my memo did they? I wonder if ANBU black ops actually listen, they just...nod...Guh!" Scratching his head softly he spoke to her in a very matter-of-fact manner, "From today on out; I'm going to be your jonin instructor. Welcome to team two."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

The second of two strangers approached her then, joining the little group made up of stranger number one, Shade and herself. He inspected her, his tall stature shrinking in half as he ducked down a little to bring his face semi closer to her midsection. Jae didn't move. Normally girls would shy away from a strangers approach but it only seemed to intrigue her, for the moment anyway. She stared down at him as he stated the obvious. "Hell n-- huh?" She hesitated in mid sentence, having not registered what he had initially said in the beginning. She had been focused on the first part of his statement. Going to a hospital. She hated them and that had served in her immediate rebuttal. Now she mulled over the second part, raising a brow quizzically. What did her training have to do with anything? Yeah, it would hinder her developing further if she couldn't move but what concern was it of his? He had righted himself out now and was scratching his head, going on about ANBU. Obviously not if I am just staring at you... Jae thought critically. Was he just as weird as the other adults she had run into so far? That was when he laid it out for her flat. "From today on out; I'm going to be your jonin instructor. Welcome to team two." His words echoed through her mind, Jae not grasping what was transpiring immediately. She was tired and not feeling well. What should have been easy to understand normally, she was having a hard time comprehending now. "Team two? Wait. Me?" Jae asked him, pointing to herself with her free hand. "Wait a second, who are you to begin with! Isn't the Hokage supposed to sanction the teams?" She was a little flustered then. Not really understanding what was going on. All along she had been under the impression that she had no choice and that she would not get to choose who her teacher would be and now this guy was just selecting her randomly? Jae turned her head to look down at Shade with a hesitant glance. Jae had been able to hang out with Shade because they had both not been tied down to a team. Now that Jae was part of something was she going to be able to see Shade as much? "I mean, no offense...Sir. It's just you kinda came out of nowhere with this one." Jae righted herself, pushing her personal feelings away.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
SenjuTaiki

Taiki laughed to himself. This one has quite an amount of spunk. That's good; they make wonderful kunoichi that way. He paused before thinking of the right way to present it to her, as he himself had realized that he was a strange face among the younger shinobi. "well I'm sure he wouldn't mind me hand selecting my team, considering I am his adviser. Now, little one, your name?" He knew that everything that he was presenting was shocking at the least; and at best incredibly overwhelming, but he felt as though if he backtracked, and started small, this would all flow easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae was still very uneasy about all of this. She would feel much better about this if she talked to they talked to the Hokage about this and she wasn't going anywhere without Shade. Then he informed her he was the Hokage's adviser. That seemed to make a lot more sense then and Jae's fight started to die off. If he really was the adviser then what he was saying was probably the truth. Jae looked away from everyone for a moment, biting down on her bottom lip as she thought things over. Was it really alright for her to be on a team? She wasn't from Konoha and had been taken in like some stray. He was also the adviser which meant it could be the Hokage sticking her in a team that was supervised by someone who solely reported and acted for him. It was like the ultimate form of supervision. Jae hated adults and didn't trust them. "Jae..Ketsueki..." She said, returning her gaze to his own. Jae still felt uneasy but giving her name wasn't so bad.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga

[ Chakra Pool :: 145 / 225 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 145 ]

User Image

Hiyato deactivated his eyes and seemed to be more tired than he appeared. He was about to offer her his hand but she stood up and walked away and looked at him with a glance of what seemed to be that of a rival. "Man, I didn't want a rival or anything..." he said to himself quietly as he slowly walked over to his weapon and picked it up and wrapped it back up and put it back under his coat.

He than looked over at her again and seemed to be talking to a Jounin and heard she was put in his squad and right away he seemed to just turn into his silent and distance nature. But the exit was past them. Damn it, why do I always end up in a place with so may people..? he asked himself in his thoughts as he began to walk towards them. As he did he walked up to his opponent and stopped next to her.

"You said your name was Jae right?" Hiyato asked her. "I think you look beautiful in battle. Thank you for the match..." he said to her as he used his left hand to cover the cut on his right arm. "Going to get bandaged..." he said as he began to walk away. "Oh!" he said as he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "If you're up for another date just come find me..." he said before he walked off the field heading to the Infirmary to get bandaged up.

[ Exited, thank you for the match, you were a tough opponent ]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:06 am
User Image
SenjuTaiki

"See; That wasn't so bad, now was it?" Taiki Smiled happily at her, He wanted to make her feel comfortable, as they(and the other two he would choose) would be spending a lot of time together. "My names Is Taiki, Taiki Senju." As he said this, he held out his hand as if for her to take, and a small flower began to sprout right out of his fingertip. The flower curled upward, and as it began to blossom,unfolded to be petals the same color as Jae's Eyes. "Please don't think of me as the Hokage's advisor. I'm your friend, and I will help you and your other teammates reach the rank of Chuunin."  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:17 am
User Image
SenjuTaiki

At that very Moment, an ANBU officer glided down from the treetops to Taiki's Side.Kneeling at his feet he formally addressed Taiki, and after a swift hand motion for the officer to stand, The black Ops member whispered into his ear, and Taiki smiled happily. "You get going to the infirmary dear, It appears that Konoha has some very...Regal Visitors on their way." With that He preformed one handed sealing motions for the Iwagakure Shunshin, and after sinking into the ground neck deep, poofed without a trace.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff