Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai was, at one point next to Kein. But as they continued to make their way into the streets. Dai had bumped into several people, causing her to be pushed from Kein. Dai closed her eyes and stood very still as she tracked Kein's chakra. Once pin pointing the Uchiha. Dai made her way through the sea of people. "Kumo is NEVER crowded like this." As she moved, Dai kept her "Sense" on Kein. Tracking him through the sea of people. As she got close enough, Dai reached out and grabbed a hold of Kein''s sleeve as she pulled her self to him. She released his sleeve and smiled at him. "Too many..." In the middle of Dai talking. A civilian had other bumped or shoved her. Dai fell forward and into something. Her hands gripped onto someones shirt. She blushed as she head laid against the persons chest. She could hear the melody of the beings heart. Dai released whose beating heart it was.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein smiled as she took a hold of his sleeve but when she was pushed into him his mind went blank as he quickly caught her from falling but when he did so he held her close to him. He could not help but blush as he looked at her. He grinned and said," Boy the things you do to get me alone."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai blushed as Kein held her close. Her mind spun as she tried to find the words that she wanted to say. She blushed more when Kein made his statement. She released him but stayed close to him. "I-I was pushed...o-or something." Dai stammered over her words. ...Or am I just clumsy like always... Dai thought as she stood very still. "Is Konoha always this crowded?" Dai asked as she tried not to press into Kein even more. She didn't want to over step her boundaries, she knew better. Dai got tired of people pushing into her. She wrapped her arms around Kein. "Be quiet." She told him. "I'm only doing this so we don't get separated again." Dai blushed more as she tried not to look at Kein in the eyes. Embraced that she couldn't find her balance and ended up in his arms.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smirked as she fumbled for words and said," Not that I know of today must be a busy day. But you have a point this is insane. Hold on tight." As he spoke he wrapped his arms around her tight enough to hold her in place in a reverse piggy back. He then jumped up to the roof of the building they were next to with a smile and said," This should be a tad bit easier to move." He tilted his head with a chuckle and said," That is unless you want to keep hanging on to me."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai blushed even more as Kein wrapped his arms around her. Dai sighed as they landed on top of the roof. She stayed close to him as Kein spoke. ...Why didn't we think of this in the first place... Dai thought to herself. She tensed as Kein said unless she wanted to keep hanging onto him. She turned brighter than before. "W-what?! N-no!" She told him as she stepped back from him. Dai tried to act mad but was failing very bad at it. "I-I was only hanging onto you so..." She stopped at she saw how cute Kein was with his head tilted to the side. Realizing for the first time, that the both of them were near the same age. Dai looked away and sighed. "So where from here." She was still a little pink in the cheeks. Dai had never been this embraced in front of Kein.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein laughed outright as she blushed so much and said," Bah you need to have some fun. Come on were going to the academy." With that he dashed off to the academy and whatever lay in store.

[exit to academy ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stuck at her tongue at Kein and followed after him towards the Academy.
[exit to Academy]

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:23 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Into the Fire |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"So let me get this straight. You were in the store next to your house when someone kidnapped your son?" After the civilian nodded and finished explaining the situation with a panicked expression, Hitomi assured him that she would find the culprit and bring back his son. Unfortunately, kidnappings were a rather common occurrence, after all. For a while, she walked around the client's home and back-tracked his footsteps to make sure his son hadn't just gotten lost instead of stolen. When the search began to prove fruitless, she took to the roofs in order to have a birds-eye view of her surroundings. She quickly began to search alleys and any places that seemed suspicious, which was rather difficult since Konoha was such a large village. She tried to stay around the client's home however to prevent getting lost.

Before long, Hitomi found herself out-of-breath and with aching muscles, but she knew she couldn't stop. Who knows where that poor boy could be by now? She picked up her pace and jumped down from the rooftops when she heard a shout. The village was full of bustling people, which meant that there were many voices shouting, laughing, yelling, and talking. Nonetheless, this shout seemed to be one made out of fear and desperation. Hitomi immediately headed to where the sound came from and stepped into a small alleyway. There, a 5 year-old boy stood trembling and staring at passer-bys. 'Oh poor thing.'

"Hey there, are you alright? Come with me, your dad's been looking for you." The small boy glanced at her outstretched hand with untrusting eyes before giving in and grasping her hand. Just after Hitomi took a step out of the alleyway however, a young bandit shouted after her and began chacing Hitomi, yelling about 'lost money'. She didn't sense a chakra signal of a shinobi within him so she grabbed hold of the boy and took to the roofs again. She glanced back and sure enough, the bandit was long gone. She traveled as quickly as she could and once she reached the client's house, the boy's parents shouted with joy and hugged the crying boy as if he would disappear again. After many thanks and refused gifts, Hitomi sighed and went to turn in her mission. 'I guess this is one reason why I love my job.'

Investigate Crime Scene: Felony | complete

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:15 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu traveled through the city via the rooftops and looked around for any activity. He stop on a tall building and just stood there, looking out into the nothingness..

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:48 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu Looked up at the sky and thought about what he just heard about Reiko. He couldn't believe that happened, and the way Night responded to it, it wasn't like her at all. "Ahh, I can't take this, what is she really thinking? I have to train more. I won't lose to Reiko anymore." He said as he ran off towards the academy

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai reached the streets with Dai, it was somewhat crowded so she held her older sister-in-laws hand. Seeing an interesting store. "L-lets try that one. . . and get out of this horrible cloud. I'm getting claustrophobic." Pulling her away from the streets they went into a store called "Burning Passion" Their speed in walking in planted them right in the middle of something they never expected. Sky's dropped and her eyes widened. Gripping Dai's hand tightly. *gulp* definitely NOT a clothing store. "D-D-D-DAiiiiiiii . . . were not in Kumo anymore.. . . " The shy medic came back out in Sukai once more seeing the sight.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai walked at the same pace as Sukai as they walked through the crowded streets of Konoha. Holding Hands so that they wouldn't get lost in the pushy crowd. "So many people!" Dai exclaimed as she held fast to her younger sister-in-laws hand. Dai looked at Sukai as she moved closer to her, as Sukai pointed out claustrophobia. "I agree. Let's get out of the streets." As Sukai pulled her way through the crowd Dai held fast onto the Medic's hand. She looked up as they came to a store called "Burning Passion". The Neon sign buzzed as they passed under it. Dai blinked for only a moment before she was standing rather close to Sukai. Her eyes wide as she looked around the room. NOT A CLOTHING STORE. Dai pulled Sukai closer to her and grasped both of the Medic's hands. "Whatever you do, Sukai....." Dai swallowed hard. "don't touch a D*** thing." Dai had to yell over the pounding music of the business. Wait no. Not a Business or at least not a normal style of business the girls were use too. Dai scanned the many faces in the room. "How did we end up in a Male Stripe Club, Sukai?" Dai asked a little hysterical to the moment at hand. Dai moved her eyes about the dancers and flushed a little as one of the male dancers made eye contact with her. "Oh my Raikage..." she didn't care if her words made no sense. "Ok...you can touch whatever you like." She yelled a bit over the music. "...but Mr. Hotness over there." She pointed to the male dancer she made eye contact with. "That one is mine." She giggled a little as she looked at Sukai. "Kein did give us permission to use his Ryo card on whatever, right?" Dai kind of nudge Sukai in the arm as in saying "Let's have some fun here". Dai gave the medic a cute smile.

+-------------------+

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked at Dai, her face fiery red with blush. Looking over at the man Dai pointed out as 'Mr. Hotness' Suki chuckled and shouted back. "Okay, sounds like a plan. . . .I'll go exploring a bit myself." Winking. "Hello bachelorlett party." When Dai asked about Kein's Ryo card she nodded. 'Yeah he won't mind. Man's rich. And that's just what their for. To let the ladies spend their money and have a good time. Now lets go have some fun!" Suki giggled looking at Dai, she never knew Dai could actually be pretty cool to talk to or hang out with, it wasn't an opportunity that she got to do often. "I'll meet you back here when. . . whenever~" With those loud words a piece of glitter fell upon Suki's nose. Looking up she noticed the glitter falling from the ceiling above. The music was loud and blaring. Her purple eyes scanned the man looking at her in the jacket he then toke it off showing his. . lean. . . firm body to her innocent eyes. Her cheeks reddened more, she had always had a thing for guys with black hair. . . but blond was nice too. She approached him. flipping the bangs off of her face. This was going to be fun.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai grinned as Sukai agreed to stay and have some fun. Dai giggled. "Consider this your Bachelorlett present from Kein." She spoke over the music as a new song began to play without missing a beat. Dai giggled as she realized that there was no need to have bad blood between her and Sukai. As long as Shiro was happy Day was happy too. When Sukai said to meet back where they stood whenever Dai gave her a salute. "Roger!" She called over the music. A piece of glitter landed on Dai's cheek at the ame time a piece landed on Sukai's nose.Dai released Sukai' hands a the tow of them looked up at the glitter falling from the ceiling. WHO CARES! Dai twirled a bit and headed off to the section that Mr. Hotness was dancing at. She ruffled her hair a bit making it look crazy and sexy at the same time.She sat on the bar stool in front of the mall dancer. he winked at her and she blushed. He bent down at the waist, the dancer had his shirt off and his pants unbuttoned and unzipped. "Wanna dance, cutie?" Dai giggled and he held his hand out to her. She took it and he hoisted her up onto the stage. Who knew, Dai was a pretty good dancer. She was always up tight and hardly relaxed and had fun. The dancer moved Dai to the beat of the music, holding on me her hips as they moved. Dai caught glimpses of Sukai through the shower of glitter and smiled. ...Who knew she was so cool... Dai thought as she continued to dance with the male stripper.

+-------------------+

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai blushed looking up at the male stripper. He danced in front of the timid medic. Seeing she was shying up he toke her hand and pulled her up onto the bar with him. "What bring you here? I don't think I've seen you around Konoha before." Suki looked at him, he was stunning. One of the prettiest men she's ever seen. his voice was just as seductive as his looks. He danced in front of her and she soon joined him. Glancing over at Dai with her Mr. Hotness she smiled. Actually having a good time. "Names Sukai, and no. I'm from Kumo on vacation sorta." The man smiled going lower while dancing, Sukai went lower also then both came back up at the same time. "I'm Kyoya Inuzuka. But here they call me Dr.Sexy." Suki winked looking him over. "I can see why. . . Dr. Sexy."

+-------------------+

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash