Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 am
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

══════════════════════════

He pulled a chair from the corner and sat down in it. "I'll go check on him in a while. For know, I'm on guard duty on your rebellious-ness." He said smiling, blowing a bigger bubble, snapping it in the air, gum covering his mouth and bits of his nose. He blinked, and started to laugh.

Chakra = 200 / 200
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

"Me? Rebellious!? Haardly dear brother." He said, putting on a gentlemanly tone, doing his best to not snicker. but when that bubbled popped, he was already on his back, guffawing loud enough and hard enough for them both.

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 am
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

He dragged his nails through the sticky substance, pulling it from his face, bits of it sticking to his skin not wanting to let go. "Ohwell, at least it isnt as expensive as those cig's." He said sighing happily, it was good to see his brother laughing again. Tho he wouldn't imagen that laughing felt that great with his body the way it was.

Chakra = 200 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 am
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Where do ya think Crybaby and Smartass are?" He asked, listing off personal nicknames for Dante and Niro, respectively. His almost white hair casting a gentle glow for the fluorescent lighting above him, and his neon green eyes flickering around the room, almost seemingly brighter.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 am
User Image

Zetsu walked up to the room the resepsonist said was G's as he knocked gently on the door. He wasnt cold hearted and he did feel bad for not helping the boy to the hospital. Waiting to see if there was an answer he sighed and thought to himself of Alex. Why did he have to go rogue he thought as he felt himself get a little mad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G raised an eyebrow, turning his head to the door. "Come on in!" He called out, his mind wondering on about who it was.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shun entered the hospital, with Shinsetsu draped over his right shoulder. "Yo, doctor people. This kid needs medical attention." The receptionist simply called him over and gave him a sign-in sheet. "Oh, right. I need to sign in, huh?" He grabbed the pen and signed both him and Shinsetsu in. Although, once he was done signing it, he noticed the name above theirs. "Hey, lady. Where is this kid's room?" He pointed to Gesalt's name. "I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to--" Shun suddenly tensed up in anger and a rasengan started to form in his left hand. "Hey, lady. Where the ******** is this kid's room?" The receptionist almost fell out of her chair in fear. "H-he's over there! Please don't hurt me!" He laughed and let the rasengan disappear. "Thanks! Send a doctor over there for us~" What the lady didn't know was that he couldn't move his left arm.

"Yosh! Oi, Gesalt! I'm coming in!" Shun yelled loud enough for the people inside to hear him. "Seriously, I'm coming in. I need to put this kid down." He opened up the door and sat Shin down on one of the chairs. "Whew! So, what's up, guys?"

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

Zetsu walked in and looked to the boy on the bed as a frown appeared on his face. Hey man it just me i was wondering how you were doing i didnt mean to be so serious. I guess you can blame that on my old sparring partner Alex before he went rogue At the mentionof Alexes name Zetsu gripped his hand tightly together as he hid his anger.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G looked to the door, smiling as Zetsu walked on in. "It's no problem. I enjoyed it, though." He commented, grinning a little bit. "I would bump ya, but, I hurt too much" A slight chuckle broke through as he closed his eyes, though seconds later he heard some yelling. "I wonder what's the co- Shunketsu! Shinstsu!? W-What happened!?" He raised an eyebrow, confused. "Ugh... This is gonna be confusing with this people"

210/210

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he saw the G was still himself. Seeing two others enter he began to feel crowded as he turned and left. Maybe Kein was back, hopefully he was for that matter. Hey G when your feeling better come and find me and we will talk then. Oh and by the way the bakijutsu style you did was wicked your very strong dont let anyone tell you otherwise. With that he left as he headed to roam the village for a bit in search of his cousion.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"I sparred with him." Shun said simply. He hoped that was enough information to convey to Gesalt what had happened. "Oh! I'll be right back." He walked out of the room. "DOCTOR! GET IN HERE OR I'M BLOWING UP THE HOSPITAL!" He screamed, sounding dead serious. "Anyways..." He turned back to the group and smiled at them. "What happened to you, Gesalt? Did you spar with someone?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G smiled and nodded, a wave of happiness wahsing over him. "Heh. Thank you Zetsu!" He called out to him, watching him leave. Turning to Shun, he nodded and smirked. "Yeah. He beat my a** good... A little too good. Though, I guess you did the same to Bugsy, eh Mr. Ecctentric?" He questioned, giggling softly.

210/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Hearing Shun’s rambling, Shin came to a wake. He looked around the place though his vision was still quite blurry Just where the hell am i? he wondered to himself before seeing a couple of familiar faces inside the room. Shun-san… Gesalt-kun where are we? he asked with a soft tone of voice. Before they could answer a medical nin entered the room and began diagnosing the status of the Aburame. After getting checked up, the Medical Nin placed both his hand just on the top of the boy’s chest. His hands then emitted a bright green glow as he started to flow his healing chakra to his hand to begin healing the Aburame. Shinsetsu remained still watching as the doctor began to heal him yet he was still wondering how in the world he get to the hospital.

Techs:
Chakra = 235 / 235

AC = 250

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

That I did, Gesalt. That I did." Shun said, completely ignoring that fact that he was just called Mr. Eccentric. "So..." There was an awkward silence for a few moments, until Shin awoke. "Hey, Shin! We're at the hospital." As soon as he said the word "hospital", a medical-nin came in to heal Shin. "I hit you a little too hard and you got knocked unconscious." He laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. "You got me with that last attack, though. I'll need to get my shoulder looked at after the medical-nin's done with you."

User Image

iOath

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Is that so, Shin nonchalantly replied to Shun as he was disappointed about the outcome of the sparring match. The Aburame looked away as the medic continued to treat his injuries thinking to himself. I swore I hit him with all my might, though he doesn’t even look hurt. Shin continued to lay down on the bed after the medic nin treaded his injuries. The boy remained quiet as he rested himself.

Techs:
Chakra = 235 / 235

AC = 250

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games